Surprise!

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 11 : Surprise!

 

[Sehun POV]

 

When we went home, I leave BoA’s house and go to the house that Luhan tell me. It is close to Her’s, only in different block. ‘What is the car He talking about..?’ I thought as I opened the garage. And found black sport car parked there. “UWOOOO!!” I can’t hide my amazement. I never thought that He has a great sense of cars.

Leaving the car I looked all over the house, it’s very dusty even for me. But every properties were hid under white cloth that now has turned to gray. Should I ask for Her help..? Nah.. Let Her rest..

I begin the screech for vacuum cleaner and cleaning this place.

 

“Its 10 PM..” I looked to my watch, the house is clean enough.. Maybe I should call Her from the first time, I sighed. I look to the master bed room, the cupboard for clothes. Some of His clothes fits for me, but some doesn’t.

The rest of the house is ok, the water running, also electricity. But one place I haven’t look for the basement. I opened the door and the room is pitch black. After I found the light switch I can see clearly. The room full of antique stuffs but there’s a door locked. I wonder what’s inside, but that’s none of my business. “I better get some sleep now..” I yawned and went upstairs.

 

 

“Sehuna aren’t you going to school anymore?” BoA’s mom asked me, “Um.. I’m going back to school soon. Since now I live alone m’am.” I answered awkwardly, instead being mad. She shows a warm smile towards me. “It’s nice that you want to get back to school again.. If you need any help just tell me. We’ll help you..” ‘thump’ That’s the first time a human have ever been so nice to me, I bowed to Her. “Thank you ma’m”

She patted my back, “Its okay.. Okay.. Just promise me, take care of my daughter.” She whispered at the last part. “I will” I straighten my back and smiled. “I smell something fishy..” BoA entered the room with eyes gazing at me. “No.. Nothing..” I lied. “Whats the thing you want to ask again Sehun..?” BoA’s mom asked me, “Ah! The electricity and water bills.. Where should I go when I want to pay it..?” I asked. “Because you just live alone.. Let us handle it until you are mature enough..” BoA’s mom smiled. “Mom!” BoA almost shouted at Her mom, the mom smiled and leaving the room passing BoA and whispered ‘Early investment..’ She said.

I coughed, and BoA quickly helped me by patting my back. “Whats wrong with you?” She asked. “Nothing..” I lied again.

 

 

“Can you help me with this..?” She asked, I took the boxes and She vacuum the lower area. At the end I ask Her to help me with this house cleaning. Some hours passed and then its done. The house is literally shiny. “Whats this door?” BoA finds the basement door. “It’s the basement, I haven’t check it.” I said, “Lets go check then..” She opened the door, the pitch dark didn’t scare Her! I followed Her carefully and turn the lights on.

“Wow..” She said in amazement, She looked to each stuffs in the room. “What’s this..? A door?” She looked the door. “Should we open it?” She asked, “Um.. I don’t know.. Maybe we shouldn’t..” We stare the door, maybe there’s nothing behind it, or maybe there’s something terrible in there. “Let’s open it..” She said. I have a bad feeling about this, but.. I’m also curious.

I shatter the locks and opened the door, its very heavy like rock. ‘kreeeeeek’ the door finally opened. But there’s dark and steel cage on the other side of the door.  “I think there’s something in there..” Boa whispere. ‘Kringgg!’ there’s something moving inside!!

“BoA run.” I said, but BoA didn’t move at all maybe She’s shocked. “BoA!” I shook He shoulder. Her eyes opened wider “Se.. Se.. Hun.. He’s looking at us..” BoA’s voice shaken. I turned by body and find there’s someone in front of the cage.

“Hello Sehun and BoA.” He grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N : I think lately I update every 2 days right.. -_- then maybe I should update 2 stories everytime. But I wonder what happened with the story next (my imagination has gone.. *____*)