Lucky Girl

Beauty and Beast

Boa POV

 

Those guys are always making girls fainting & screaming while the passed, for me? Nothing.. They are just some normal cute boys. And as their senior here, I must behave. Even if I want to look at them I hold myself and look away, like I’m avoiding them.

They are Do Kyung Soo & Oh Sehun, Sehun He has the baby face, I can’t believe His age. And Kyung Soo He is just.. How to say this.. He caught my eyes.

 

Its recess time

“Boa lets go to the canteen.” A friend of mine asked me, its Narsha. She is the primadonna of this school, all the boys like Her. I don’t know why too.. We walk together to the canteen, its full of junior girls. The two boys must be here. “Let’s go back later..” I asked. “Yeah..” Narsha agree.

When were about to leave the canteen, “Wait..” Someone hold my shoulder. From the voice I can tell that it’s a guy. But who? When I turned my head, I’m about to passed out its Sehun! Oh Sehun! “Can I help you?” I tried to control my voice & expression. “You already here, so why do you leave?” What did He mean? Did He heard us? But from that crowd of girls?

“Ah.. Okay..” I muttered. “Let’s eat together.. Ah.. Nuna..” He smiled, the girls around us was screaming, some fainted, and some can’t wait to pulled my hair off my skull. “Okay..” He hold my hand and we walk to the canteen, Narsha is nowhere to be seen, maybe She got swiped away by the crowd. He buyed 2 portion of food and give me one making the fan girls more furious.

‘How am I going to go home after this.. They’ll kill me.’ I said to myself. Sehun suddenly giggles. “Why are you laughing? Is there something funny?” I looked around but I can’t see anything funny. “Nah.. It’s the first time I’m eating lunch with a girl nuna.” He confessed. “Is that’s so.. But you are very famous.”. “Am I? But really I haven’t, you are my first.” At His last words, some girl cries and screams. They must be envious.

“Can you guys leave me alone? I want to eat.” Sehun ends it with a smile. The girls frowned and leaves us. Some still there pretending to eating lunch, but those furious eyes still on me. “So.. Thanks..” I looked at the lunch He bought me. It’s the same as His, bacon sandwich and a strawberry milk. “Do you like it? I hope you do..” He looked down like getting ready for my comment. “Actually thanks.. I like sandwich. It’s simple but very tasty.” I opened the cover of the sandwich, and munch a bite.

“You do? We are like the same person! It’s simple but can contains many nutrition.” He said cheerfully like He’ll jump from His seat. “People says that its weird how I comment on food.. But you are unique Sehun..” I giggles, He smiled to His ears, “Are this seat taken?” I looked to the voice’s direction, its Kyung Soo. My heart beat two time faster than the usual. Sehun’s face suddenly changed to worried look, when Kyung Soo takes a seat next to Sehun.

“Are you okay nuna?” Sehun asked me, “I’m fine why?” I looked at His face He’s face is like something has gone wrong. But what is it? “Sehun.. She said She’s okay..” Kyung Soo repeated my words. We continued eating lunch and then parting to our own ways, Sehun insist to walk with me although His class is the other direction.

“Okay nuna I’ll get going.” He waved good bye. “Ah.. Thank you for the meal.” I thanked Him and entered my  class. And.. Sudden Attack!! Someone pulled my hand and make me fell to the ground, “Aw!!” I let out a scream. “Sorry I was too hard..” Its Narsha. “Why are you being like this?!!” I got up and patted my skirt, “How’s your mini date with Sehun?? And what’s up with Kyung Soo??” She throws questions making me realize, ‘What am I going to do after school. His fans??!’ I said to myself.

“I don’t feel well Narsha.. Let’s talk about it later..” I patted Her shoulder and go to my seat.

 

(A/N : Hello there readers.. Thank you for reading my story.. Please stay still until the end  ^^)