Chapter Eight- What is on your mind

Be My Peter Pan (EXO D.O Fan fiction)

October~~~~

Junghee's POV

Now that Minha (d.o's sister) knows that I like Kyung Soo oppa, she has been my secret spy for a while. But at the same time she is in love with my step brother, Tao. So we have been trading news with eachother all the time. 

*Buzz**Buzz* You've got one new message. 

Minha: Yo! My brother was talking to that  

Junghee: I thought he hates her :@ 

Minha: I thought so too, Idk what's wrong with him my brother is stupid

Junghee: If you realized that, people are starting to ship them 

Minha: No. Just no. Can't stand that. 

Junghee: yea/// :/ 

Minha: LOL cheer up we're hanging out soon , you wanna know what my brother is wearing? 

Junghee: hahahaha nah, I am not that desperate :P 

Minha: I do wanna know what your brother is wearing... 

Junghee: -.- I'll snap u later on. 

Minha: Alright k! ttys! 

All of us meet up in a shopping mall that's near to us. 

"Let's go noraebang!" Kai and Sehun starts jumping up and down and said 

We got to noraebang Baekhyun and Kyung Soo started to dominate the screen and started selecting songs. 

I must say that Kyung Soo oppa has one of the most angelic voice ever.He was singing open arms with Jongdae, baekhyun and luhan, can't believe those 4 nasty bunch are so good at singing.

Tao and Minha are hitting off with eachother so we just left the two of them alone during dinner time.And I became the only girl."you guys go and find a resturant, I need to hit the atm to get some money." Kyung Soo told us. I nodded and started to wander around, as the rest of the boys went to check out some new snapback instead."Aish, boys...who needs snapback when you can get food?" I sighed "Junghee yahh!" Some one came and wrapped his arm around me."Oh, Kai xi!" He smiled "moh?" I asked "I don't want you to be alone, let's go!" He held my hand and said "Oh erm.. okay?" I got confused, why is Kai acting so weird these days.. not that he's normally normal.. but .. weirder.. 

"Ohh!!! Milk Shake!!!" I purposely let go of his hand and ran to the shop.He didn't notice that I was doing that on purpose, so he just laughed and follow me. I got myself some strawberry milkshake as kai's staring at me "Babo yah, you're gonna be so full before dinner" He chuckled.I almost choke on my milkshake when he said that.I just looked at him and continue drinking, until he came closer and lift up my chin and try to kiss me "Yah! Kim Jong In!" I pushed him away but he just chuckled "Sorry, can't help. I think I like you Park Jung Hee." He lift my chin up again he doesn't care if I would like that or not. "Kai!" I flinch and saw Kyung Soo "What are you doing?" Kyung Soo asked. But Kai didn't say anything.They both stared at eachothers, and I didn't know what to do."Oi, love birds stop staring at eachother, let's go eat!I'm starving!" I complained "The ?I'm not gay okay?" Kyung Soo laughed and put his arm around my shoulder.

 

End Of October

"Aish, It's such a shame that we can't celebrate Halloween together!" Sehun said while putting his luggage in the belt. "Yah, at least you get to go to Japan!" I whinned. Our school trip is happening in the middle of our first semester and we've been split into two groups.Lucky that Kyung Soo is in my group as well as Minha, Tao, Chanyeol,Joon Myeon, Luhan and Baekhyun...

Second day in Thailand (Idk where should they go, so i pick thailand lol) 

After visiting some museum the teacher finally decided to set us free for the day.

Kyung Soo, Minha, Tao, Chanyeol, Joon Myeon, Luhan and Baekhyun and I decided to ditch the others and went to eat.I started to walk around the street to find a resturant."Hey.." I turned my head to see Kyung Soo smiling at me "Yo!Kyung Soo Oppa!" I casually replied.He just chuckled."Neh" He continued "Moh ya?" I pouted since he's not saying much and is confusing me."It's about Kai." He said "Oh, neh, what's up with him?" I puzzled "You know he likes you right?" He looked down "neh.. he told me that last time when you went to the ATM." He nodded "Jung Hee ah, promise me, not to date him okay?Please?" He stare at me looking worried. "Aish, I don't even like him, but, why?" I asked, he sighed "I know Kai is my friend and he's a really good friend of mine, but I care about you too, Kai doesn't know how is it like to love someone.I don't want you to end up having a broken heart, listen to oppa okay?" He said, I never wanted to date kai so I just agreed. We didn't say a thing, and I hate being awkward so I wrapped my arms around his shoulder, He chuckled and bent down "You're too short." He said "Aish!You're so mean!" I pushed him, "I'm just telling the truth!" He said "fine keep it like that see who's gonna be tired." He shook his head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder instead. 

  Deep inside, I am cherishing this moment, hoping that it will last forever.

Do Kyung Soo... what is on your mind? You always do skinship with me but you never really let me know how you are feeling about me... Nor have you ever show me that I am the only one that you like to spend time with..

  I know you are not mine.. But aren't the things that you have done to me and with me in the past, are obvious enugh to convince the others that you've got feelings for me too? huh? why are you still leaving me hanging like this? Are you what the people called "A player" ? Kyung Soo... Stop giving me false hopes, you are torturing me..

 "So, how's Sujin?" I asked him and he did not say a thing. "....Why are you asking?" He laughed afterwards "Just wondering.." I replied him honestly "well.. There's nothing between us, she isn't worth it you know... She seems to leave me hanging..." He kicked the pebbles from the floor. Aren't you the same? I thought to myself. "I see... I hate it when people are leaving me hanging as well..." I said it out unconsciously. He sighed "You said something?" he asked when I know thaat he can hear me clearly. "Did I say something?" I asked "Did you?" he asked back "Well.. Nevermind." I smiled and said, he smiled in return. 

Is she the reason why you are so fragiled? 

  "And you are still with her?" I asked "Haven't officially broke up with her.." He said 

"You still thinking?" 

"I don't know.." 

"I see..." 

"Why are you asking so much? hahahha." 

"I'm just bored." 

"Okay then.." 

"yea.." 

Awkward silent

"Guys! What are we having for dinner? I am starving." Luhan came in just at the right time and said "Um... Guys.. something you need to tell us?" He added then I realised his arm is still wrapped around my shoulder "Oh.. Umm.. nothing bromance only." I said "ye... yea." Kyung soo aded we awkwardly looked at each other before following luhan.