Chapter Six- I'll be here

Be My Peter Pan (EXO D.O Fan fiction)

"Ah?" I am dumbfounded. 

"Aish.... never mind, I know I shouldn't say it out but... do consider me..cause I have been falling in love with you since the first time i have met you, that's why I always wanted to help you.." He said. 

"Neh...." I nodded, not knowing what to say. Cause I am nervous."Don't worry, I will wait." He nodded "Neh, see you tomorrow!" He smiled while waving then walked away."Bye..." I stared at his back and said.

Sigh.... I don't wanna hurt Park Chanyeol. I mean Chanyeol is actually not bad at all, and the fact that Kyung Soo Oppa is dating another girl, I have no hope at all.. should I go for Park Chanyeol? 

D.O's POV 

I bumped into SuJin when I am making my way to the cafe that is near to our school. "SuJin?" I said "Oppa!" she smiled and said. I sighed, she is doing this to torture me, why. "What are you doing here?" I asked "Getting something to eat, you?" "Same." I replied "You wanna go together?" She said and I smiled and nodded. We walked in and I started to look around the shop, that's when I see JungHee and Chanyeol together.Are they dating already? What.. I haven't even made my first move yet.. why do I feel bad.... but Junghee, you're my dream girl.At first I didn't really think that I like you but now I am pretty sure that I am in love with you Junghee. Why, why is this happening when I just realized I like you? "Kyung Soo Oppa?" "Oh! Sorry..." I said "that's okay.." I tried to forget what I have just saw, maybe they're just friends.

After the dinner, I went back home, took a shower, did some work and went to bed, I stared out from the window, I like her. I guess I do. 

Junghee's POV

  After doing some work, taking a hot shower, I went to bed and stare at the blue sky, this is the first time I have ever loved someone so much, and when this happened, I actually felt hopeful, but why all I am getting is disappointment? I shed a tear but fell asleep afterwards. 

Next day 

7:30 am 

I took the last bite of my breakfast and made my way to school. Some tall guy suddenly came up to me. "Ah? Annyeong Chanyeol!" I said "Chanyeol Oppa.." He said "oh... Chanyeol...oppa.." He smiled and patted my head "Why are you here?" I asked "Cause I miss you." He said. I was a bit surprised. "Well... everyone misses me so I won't blame you!" I joked to make it least awkward. 

When I got to school with Chanyeol, We both greeted our friends. "Junghee ..." Just when Chanyeol was about to say something Kyung Soo cut him  "Junghee yah! Come over for a second please!" "Junghee yah! Remember rehearsal tonight from 4 to 8 tonight!" Chanyeol said "Neh, Chanyeol oppa!" I said "Oppa?" Kyung Soo asked "yea?" I puzzled. He sighed "Junghee yah, I thought you only called me oppa." He said, could he be jealous? Wait he has a girlfriend. "Yah.. you have someone better to call you oppa.You don't need me to do so..." I said "You mean SuJin?" He asked "Neh, she might be jealous if I called you that." I smiled and replied even though I feel like inside.He chuckled, "Anni, she's not my girlfriend, I just bumped into her yesterday. I felt released after hearing what he said. So SuJin was just his ex.. "So what's up, why did you ask me to come over?" I smiled and said "Oh uh, actually nothing, I just wanted to talk to you." "Oh.. hahahha okay.." we chatted for 15 minutes and turns out that we both like TVXQ and Big Bang. Kyung Soo is actually more out going then how I thought he is. 

12:40 pm 

"Come on Junghee, sharing is caring!" Sehun said "But I don't care!" I said which caused everyone in our table laughing "Meanie." He pouted and said "Sehun yah! You almost finished my lunch!" I complained and he chuckled. "Hey, what's your name?" Some one tapped my shoulder and said I turned around and saw three tall boys smiling at me "I'm Park Jung Hee." I mumbled feeling nervous. "Oh, I'm AJ, I'm Kevin and I'm Eli." they said. "Hi, nice to meet you, we just think you're really cute, see you around soon!" The guy Eli winked and said. I'm afraid of them, and I hate flirts.I turned my body back to face Kyung Soo, while he was glaring at them. "I don't like them..." I said "Me neither." Kyung Soo replied. "Me neither." Chanyeol added. I just don't have a good feeling. 

3:00 pm After school. 

"Junghee yah, there will be a competition in the gym soon, let's go down and discuss about the layout for a while." Kyung Soo took his lap top and said "Ok!" I followed him. "Guys sorry, we have to work over here, you guys can go to the new gym in the new building, sorry about that." Kyung Soo said they all nodded and went out, I looked at them and saw those three guys as well. One of them winked at me but I ignored him. "Be right back need to ask the teacher something!" Kyung Soo said and left, I took out some paper and started to write out the supply list, I went to the garage and check, "Hey, my baby is here!" I looked back to see AJ smirking, I ignored him "Don't just ignore me." He walked closer and closer. Just when I was about to run away from him, He grabbed my wrist tight, "Why are you so hot?" He said "I'm not, let me go!" I said "No, I'm gonna eat you up before you melt away." He said with a tone. "Don't worry, my body temperature is still remained as 37 degree, I'm not going to melt." I tried to walk away but he pulled me back "You've got a sense of humor, be my girlfriend, and I will not hurt you." He started smirking again. "no way!" I tried to escape again but it didn't work. "No? Okay you asked for it." He stare at Eli and Kevin, then he started to strip off my shirt, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled with tears. "LET ME GO ERT!" "I gave you a choice, but you went for the bad one. I can't help it." he walked closer and started my body, "NO! LET ME GO! HELP!!!" I started crying, is he going to me.. He took off my bra and that's when the time I started to cry more and yelled for help... why do I feel like I'm gonna die here.

D.O's POV 

"Junghee yah, the teacher likes our plan!" I walked in and said "Junghee?" I search for her in the gym "LET ME GO!" I heard her screaming, "Junghee!!!" I ran to the corner of the gym and I heard her screaming again, the garage. It's locked, but since I'm the head boy, I've got to have to keys, I immediately opened it and saw her half being touched all over by those three jerks. "LET HER GO!" I yelled, I have never been that frustrated before, but they are hurting the girl that I like, so I can't help. "Who are you to say? We have more people over here, what are you gonna do?" Eli said "My father is the head of science department over here, I could ask him to fail you." AJ said. "My father is the founder of this school, I can asked them to kick you guys out, if you don't let her go now." I smiled and said.They all stopped smiling and AJ came over wanting to punch me, but instead of that, I punched him first before he gets to do so. "Don't mess with me and my girl." I lied to them that Junghee is my girlfriend, that would make them stop hurting her. They went passed me and left the gym. Junghee covered herself with her hands, and couldn't stop shaking and crying. I saw her shirt is tore, so I took off mine and helped her to put it on, my shirt was bigger than hers but since we're wearing uniforms, it should be okay. "It's alright now.. I'm here.. Don't cry.." I hugged her and said "I.... It...... it... was.... so... so.. scary....." she cried even more "shh...shhh...... don't worry, I'm here.." I rub circles on her back and said, "Kyung Soo Oppa.... If...if... Yo...you didn't come.... I....I.... Would.... have..... got ...... over here..... without.....anyone...knowing....." she said and hugged me tighter "Babo... of course I will be here." I said... and I realized I brought some hot tea so I gave her some and tried to calm her down. After 30 minutes she's finally okay. "Sorry, I have made a mess and we didn't get to talk about it.." she said "Anni, don't worry, we can talk about it tonight, are you sure that you're going to rehearsal after this? Are you sure you're okay?" I double check with her. She is such a hard working girl, she never wants to disappoint people. "Neh, I can't leave Miss.Kim hanging, bye!" She smiled and waved at me, her smile is really beautiful, but I could see pain in her eyes. Junghee ah, why bother to fake?

Junghee's POV 

I couldn't forget about what had happened to me, I'm still so scared about it, but I couldn't let this affect my performance, but I'm afraid that it did.The teacher had been scolding me for not being as good as before all the time and I am so stressed. I could;t tell her why, cause I'm scared, so I will just have to deal with all these. 

8:00 pm 

"Okay, everyone can leave now, good job by the way!" Miss Kim said "Park Junghee stay here." She said "oh neh." She pulled me to her room and everyone left. "What happened to you?" She said "oh.. nothing." I looked away and said "Is everything alright?" She asked again "yea..." "Well, the production is showing soon and you're the star of this show, you can't keep on acting like this, we have put so many hopes on you, and you have been disappointing us lately, Park Junghee ah, chances are not here for you to waste." She said it harshly, and I begin to cry, she doesn't understand why, she never will. "Don't cry.What's the point of it, if you didn't do well this time, do it better next time." she said "neh, good bye Miss Kim." I walked away from her classroom and begin to cry even harder when I flash back to what had happened to me earlier. 

  I packed my stuff and leave. I walked out from the school, and I heard someone getting up from the bench, I looked at him, Do Kyung Soo? I whipped off my tears and smiled at him. "Annoyeong Kyung Soo Oppa!" I said "you alright?" He asked "Neh, I was acting a cry scene." I chuckled and said "Are you seriously going to lie to me?" He walked closer and said "Tell me, what's wrong." He looked at me and said, I started to cry harder without saying anything, He didn't say anything as well but standing next to me all the time. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders, "You look cold." He smiled and said, I couldn't helped but hugged him "I'm really scared.." I said.