Chapter One- It's her.

Be My Peter Pan (EXO D.O Fan fiction)

"Yah! Oppa, you can't do this!!" she pouted and said, as I took away her drink "Mianhae! Chagiya!" I smield at her and said, then she looked up and begins to stare at me, those eyes, I could stare at them all day without getting bored or tired.She's really beautiful, and it seems like there's a story that she've never told anyone before. But seems like.. I could see through her eyes and I knew her by heart.. Who is she... 

*beep beep* 

My alarm sounded as I snoozed it and got out from my bed. I sighed, trying to recall my dream and how the girl looked like. It's saturday, normally I do not need alarms on weekend but since I'm going to Tao's house with othter boys. I somehow needed it. I stare at my phone, 10 am great still have an hour to go. I got up and clean myself up and picked my outfit. I didn't really bother to search for what to wear,so I just reached for what I see. I ended up with wearing a white t-shirt and some black jeans.at 10:40 I got out of my house and walk to Tao's house. Since we live really near to eachother, I was early to his house. 

I rang the door bell and I am waiting for someone to come, this is my first time coming to Tao;s house after knowing him for 1 year. After a while, someone opened the door and I looked up. My eyes went widen as a beautiful girl got into my vision. She has long wavy brown hair that falls perfectly on her ribs, a pair of big brown eyes that could take your breath away, and her milky white skin...  and she is holding a paint brush, Who is she.. 

She stare at me like I'm some kind of freak and asked "Who are you??". I went back to reality "Oh um...sorry, Is Tao here?" I asked maybe she is Tao's girlfriend i don't know. "Oh neh.. he's in his room ... wait I'll tell him to come over." she smiled and went up stairs while I'm sitting on the couch. "D.O!" Tao called my name and I turned to him "what's up!" He asked and I saw the girl walking away from us and begins painting again. I stare at her back, admiring her painting skills and could concentrade on anything else. "Aye.. stop staring at my sister, I know she's good looking." Tao nudged me and said "She's your sister?" I let out a sigh and asked "Neh." "Doesn't look like you." i added "Same dad, different mom. Her mom passed away when she was little..." He added, I nodded my head while I'm feeling bad for her. "She doesn't look happy." I said and he nods "She could be really happy sometimes, well,, she usually pretends to be okay but she's not. Let's just say She's deep, she pretends to be okay infront of the others but actually she cries all the time, she has lots to tell. I really love her, as a family member ofcourse, so I would always try my best to listen to her." He said, I don't know why is he telling me so much, but I am actually thinking of what he had just told me. "Wae?You like my sister?" He smiled and said "Oh, no, i just met her, I just find her attractive." I said it out of the blue. "If you really like her, then just keep in mind that you're not the only one who's falling for her, I don't know about her, but, appearently a few kingkas confessed to her but still she wouldn't accept any of them. She might be picky or she's just lesbian." He laughed "Yah, don't say that." I nudged him while laughing along. "Maybe she just couldn't find the right guy yet..." I whispered to myself and I saw her slowly turned to look at me. I looked it to her eyes. I feel like I've known her for life, it's her, the girl in my dream.. 

 "Hello?" Tao waved his hand infront of me. "Oh, neh." I quickly answered "Let's go to my room, I don't want her to feel like there's a freak staring at her." he chuckled and said. I rolled my eyes and followed him . "Okay if this will make you feel better, my sister is signing up for being the school's head girl and I know that you want to be the head boy! If you guys both got in then you'll be in the same class!" He said "Yah.. Tao.. it's not like I have a crush on her.... but thanks for your information!" I said 

*Knock* *Knock* 

"Neh?" Tao answered the door "Oppa! Your friends!" the sweet voice came out from the door "Oh thank you Jung Hee!" he patted my shoulder and opened the door. They all came in to his room with that erty face. "Wow, your sister's so pretty, does she has a boyfriend?" "Am I her Ideal Type?" "That though! That !!" "No!! Did you see her legs?" "Omg I want to ride...." "AYE!! Get your ert mind out of my sister." He stare at them especially Sehun who've made the last comment about riding on her.. I sighed. Is it the reason why she's struggling with boys? 

She will be loved.