Chapter Three- Weird?Basic?

Be My Peter Pan (EXO D.O Fan fiction)

I see the rain falling fresh on the pavement, today is just another day that I am falling for him. 

*Flash Back* 

"Good morning teachers and students, thank you so much for considering me to become the next head boy of InChun High since my first day of school in InChun high, I have been a passionate advocate for our student body......" 

I can't stop admiring his charisma, as he is speaking for himself.... He's really charming... 

I know I should not be fan-girling Do Kyung Soo, when I am speaking next. But... he is something that I can't resist..

*End of flashback* 

*Beep* *One message from unknown number" 

"Hey! This is Do Kyung Soo from your grade, ummm Tao's best friend, remember me? I went to your house before! Neh, I just want to congratulate you for getting elected as the head girl of our school again, well school is starting soon, I hope we could collaborate with eachother perfectly :)" 

Kyung Soo??? Is this real... omo... I'm fainting.... I went back to earth immediately and reply him. 

"Annoyong Kyung Soo! I'm Junhee :3 meh~ just incase you forgot my name, or me... Thank you so much and you too! Congratulation on winning the elections, and being elected as the head boy, let's work hard to make the school a better place, cause right now, this place is pretty dead... :P"

"hahahaha ikr :P let's do it! I have faith in you!" 

"Hehehhe I won't dissapoint you, i gtg now ttys :D" 

"Alright!" 

I smiled to myself.. I have been really busy these days, starting to memorize my script for the school's largest drama production.... Which I am staring with Park Chanyeol as a couple, since then people started to ship us like crazy. School's starting in a few days... and that means I'm going to meet Kyung Soo  soon.. I hope he is as nice as I think he is...

2 weeks later 

I stood in the backstage practicing my welcoming speech as a head girl while panicking "Hey, Head girl, you ready?" Kyung Soo smiled and said, "Neh...." I nervously said "Aigo.... don't be nervous, everything will be alright. You will do the english speech and I will do the Korean speech okay? Don't worry, It's gonna be alright!" He rubs circles on my back "neh arraso kyung soo!" my worries started to fade away. "Aish.. don't call me Kyung Soo, I'm older than you.." He chuckled and said "Then what shall I call you..." I questioned "Umm.. call me..." "Do Kyung Soo, Park Junghee, you guys ready?" our principle asked behind the curtain, we both nodded and stepped forward."Fighting!" Kyung Soo whispered to me..

"See I told you, you will be fine!" He laughed and said "can't you see Tao was pulling a funny face when I was speaking? Gosh, I had to hold my laughter..." I stopped and started laughing "Gosh you're weird." He shook his head "And you're basic!" I smirked "You win.." he looked down and said .I love teasing him.One problem is.. I couldn't stop laughing... he was laughing with me for a few seconds but then he gave up "My gosh! Shut up!" he laughed and said "okok... i got this.." I stopped for a few seconds but didn't work.. Great now I have left a bad impression for him. How's head girl they may ask, one crazy he might answer, omo...why am I putting myself into this situation ahhhhhhhhh!!!