Chapter Seven- We could change this

Be My Peter Pan (EXO D.O Fan fiction)

He didn't say anything but hugged back tighter. "Don't be." He slowly spoke, I don't know how did he convince me to not be scared, but I just feel alright after what he had said. "If crying makes you feel better, then go ahead, I'm here you can tell me what's wrong if you want to." He smiled. I continue crying, He pulled me in for another hug. I honestly don't know why is he being so nice to me. "You wanna get some food?I'm sure that you're hungry." he said and I nodded "Let's go."

We ended up eating in a resturant. "So, you didn't tell anyone about that?Not even Tao?" He said. I shook my head "I don't want him to be worried.And Tao will not forgive those three guys." I took a sip of my drink and said "Good! They don't deserve your forgivness nor your brother's." He said "I know... but I think they've learnt their lesson already.." I answered. He chuckled. "You forgive people easily, I mean way too easy." He replied."Aish... I know right! I am too kind." I joked, he didn't say anything but smiled at me "Yah... I am kind!" I forced him to agree at me "Yea,yea ofcourse!" He rolled his eyes and said "But seriously, Kyung Soo oppa, don't tell anyone.." I said "mhmmm.." "Yah!" I poked his face "I will think about it." he answered "Oppa yah! Pleasee!" I begged him 

D.O's point of view 

"But seriously, Kyung Soo oppa, don't tell anyone.." she looked at me and said.I really think that I should tell Tao, so I didn't really promise her. "mhmm..." I answered "Yah!" she poked my cheek and this little skinship did make me crazy. "I will think about it." I smiled and said while taking a sip of my drink. "Oppa Yah! Please!!!" She shook my arm and I stare at her for a long time, to be honest I know I was creepy, but I couldn't help."What..." She pouted. She is cute. And I gave in "fine, I will not tell anyone." I smiled and said "Gomawo Oppa! You're the best!" She smiled and said "okok. order your food now!" I smiled back because of her cuteness and said. 

 After dinner, I walked her back home, since it's near and I don't want her to be scared again. "Kyung Soo Oppa, gomawo, if it's not you, I don't know what am I going to end up with." She smiled and said. She's really sweet. "No problem, Junghee ah just tell me if you need me." I smiled back."Neh, thank you so much." she bowed and said "Go in, it's late now." I said eventhough I really want to hang out with her more. But it's really late now. "okok, good night Kyung Soo Oppa." She bowed again. I laughed "No need to bow." She nodded and wave at me then slowly closing the door after saying bye to me. I turned my body back and walk to my house. I think I really do like her. 

Junghee's POV 

Not sure if this is the worst day of my life cause I almost got , or the best cause I got to spend time with Kyung Soo Oppa. What happened this afternoon is starting to fade in my mind. My mind is full of all the skinship that I had with Kyung Soo Oppa "OMO!!! I AM FAINTING!" I yelled in the middle of my shower, which made me sound like a total retard.Kyung Soo oppa doesn't have a girlfriend, Kyung Soo oppa cares about me! After taking a shower I decided to text him and thank him. 

Junghee: Kyung Soo oppa, gomawo!! 

D.O: No problem, you are Tao's sister, which is like my sister too so I have to take care of you :) 

Oh no... He sees me as his sister only... 

Junghee: kekeke, I swear you don't want me to be your sister >:) I'm annoying. 

D.O: Like my actual sister. 

Junghee: We're cool, you're basic! 

D.O: Yah.... 

Junghee: neh, I am going to sleep now goodnight! 

D.O: -.- 

aish... Kyung Soo oppa, I don't want to be your sister, I wanna be yours.. Perhaps this can change... I don't wanna think too much so I just pop myself into my bed and sleep.