Chapter Five- Kyung Soo with HER?

Be My Peter Pan (EXO D.O Fan fiction)

D.O's POV

"You do this all the time?" I asked Tao, "do what?" He asked back "Picking her up." I said and he nodded "I really think that you like my sister." He suddenly said it out "I don't know... I really don't.." I shook my head and said, cause to be honest even though Junghee is cute and everything that I needed, I still can't get over my ex that broke up with me a few months ago and since then I have been trying to fix us, but it never works... "Still because of SuJin?" He asked "Oh, neh..." I slowly answered "She's a ..." Tao commented "She might be one, but she wasn't like that before.." I said "People change, D.O.. People Change..." He sighed and I nooded to agree. I took my phone out cause it buzzed. I took a look, SuJin... 

SuJin: I saw you taking care of the head girl.

D.O : Yea..

SuJin: Considering you two?

D.O: I'm just being nice to her.

SuJin: That's what JaeHwa said to me when he's filrting!

Okay she is trying to make me jealous.

D.O: So, are you considering in dating JaeHwa?

SuJin: Maybe!

D.O :Sigh... hahahha..

SuJin: You can never last a conversation!

D.O: How am I supposed to last a conversation that is about you considering another guy?

SuJin: hahahaha sorry! ok bye!

I sighed, she isn't worth it..

7:30 Pm Junghrr's pov

After the break, we're off to rehearsing the worst part of the drama, me getting slapped by holyi, she is supposed to pretend it though. "How dare you!" She slapped me hard. Park Chanyeol looked at me with his eyes wide open. "Oh hehehe.. Opps sorry... I didn't mean to do that!" She smiled at the teacher and said. But as we all know she did it on purpose. "Aish, Holyi, becareful, let's not do this part right now, Junghee are you okay?" "Yea she said she is fine! Junghee I'm so sorry!" Holyi laughed and said, but infact I am not fine at all.That slap was toxic. 

8:00 Pm 

I packed my stuff and checked my phone. *One new message from Oppa.* 

Tao: Junghee yah, I'm kind of busy today, so I can't pick you up mianhaeyo! I asked Chanyeol to walk you home.

Aish... I really don't need anyone to walk me home... 

"Junghee?" Chanyeol said "Ummm, You're brother asked me to walk you home, let;s go?"He said "Neh.. can we get food first?" He smile and nodded. We went to the nearest cafe 

which looks like this. 

After ordering our food, I started to look around the cafe, and that's when I saw Kyung Soo with another girl walking by, I looked at him and he looked back being shocked , I felt sad and dissapointed.. Kyung Soo Oppa.. has a girlfriend already, Junghee I told you, you will have no hope.. "Earth to Junghee?" Chanyeol waved his hand infront of me. "Oh..sorry.." I mumbled "Can't believe Kyung Soo is back with SuJin." He said "what?" I asked "They broke up before and SuJin is two years younger than us."He said and I nodded.Couldn't really pay attention on what he had said.I didn't talk much during the dinner but besides of what I have seen, I did have a great time with Chanyeol.

  "Did you enjoy the meal?" He asked "neh." I smiled and said as we almost arrived to my house. He suddenly stopped and turned his body towards me "Junghee yah.." "Oh? Neh?"

 

 

 

"I think I am in love with you."