Chapter 2 -Fragiled

Be My Peter Pan (EXO D.O Fan fiction)

"Hey um Tao, do you mind if i get a bottle of water from the kitchen?" I got up since I'm getting thirsty "Yea, go ahead!" He said while he's playing his X-BOX with Kai. I walked out from his room and walk downstair to the kitchen and I saw her cutting some apples and carefully put them on a plate. She noticed me and quickly smiled at me then continue cutting them. "Hey." I said and immediately regretted it. "Hi.."She said. Damn it she's cool. "So..." I do not know what to say anymore "I'm Tao's sister." She smiled and said. Her smile's really beautiful. "I know haha..." I said awkwardly " How do you know?? We don't even look alike!" She laughed and said " I know right, I thought you're like his girlfriend or something at first.". She laughed. "Well, he's my step brother.Yah... what are you doing over here?" she poked my shoulder and said. I just smiled at her. "Annyong?" She waved her hand at me. "Oh, I'm getting a bottle of water." He said "Oh okay, she went to the fridge and got me one" I thanked her and ready to leave the kitchen. "Oh, can you please bring this to Tao's room?" She pass me the plate of apples that she was cutting just now. I smiled and nodded. She's nice, she's funny and she's cute. I want her....

And I forgot to ask her for her name. Smart.

In the rest of the day I couldn't pay much attention on anything else, my brain is all about her now. I know this is creepy but I swear I've seen her in my dream.

Jung Hee's POV: 

I stare at his back while he is making his way back to Tao's room. Omo.. he's really handsome... AIGO I forgot to ask him his name!Aishhh so stupid. I stomped my feet and said. Then I went back to paint, I stare at my painting and sighed. I used to hate painting, not until omma is gone, she always paint when she was still alive... Now I could only paint to remember her.. Omma.. I miss you.I closed my eyes as a teardrop escaped from my eyes. As one teardrop had fallen the others start dropping one by one.It has been five years, why do I still feel like everything happened not long ago? "Neh, thank you so much Tao xi! We will see you tomorrow!" A bunch of boys said. I didn't bother to look at them, cause I don't want to create a scene."Jung Hee! Come and say bye to Oppas." Tao tapped my shoulder and said, I quickly whipped off my tears and fake a smile. "Neh!" I ran to them "Annoyeong oppa!" I smiled and waved at them, they all waved back and the handsome oppa smiled at me as well. "Annoyeong!" My sadness had slowly faded away, when I saw his face. 

Tao closed the door and looked at me, "Yuh dong saeng... what's wrong?" He bent down and said. "Aniyo!!" I smiled and said "Yah... stop faking..." He poked me and said "Anni!! Really! Nothing!! I just chocked myself with water, that's why I looked like I was crying!" I laughed and said "really?" He said "Neh Oppa!"I faked a smile and said "Aigo, you're such a careless child.No offense." He said "YAH! You don't say no offense and pretended nothing happened! That is just so low." I said "You do that all the time..." He mumbled "Neh, you're not cool enough to do so... sorry!" "Aishhh!" He playfully rolled his eyes and said. 

D.O's POV

I have been thinking of her while I'm walking back home, she was crying.Then she was faking a smile... She's fragille.