Who is my What??

His Voice, The Reason Why I Fell For Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan's POV

"....I like you...."

Was i dreaming? I can't be right?? It's been a week since that night and i still can't get over it. I told myself to ask her about it a couple of days ago but i eventually can't. I guess i don't have the guts to, up to now.

9:00, everyone gathered outside and ate breakfast, then we walked to the trainee center. When we got to our practice room, a staff excused us excluding Jinhee.

" You all know about the female trainees that just entered right?" We nodded.

" Well, Mr. Yang wanted to test their adaptability in being a solo, in a duo or in a group. They're pretty independent so solo is checked. Next up is duo and he wants the trainees to partner up with you. Some will be your partners while others with be partnered with other new trainees. You'll be working in a duo for the whole month and prepare for the month's evaluation. Good luck!"

Then she left, leaving us dumbfounded in the hall. We went back in and saw jinhee doodling on her notebook.

" She told you already?"

"You knew?? How come you didn't tell us?"

"She told me not to. Oh and, did she tell you about the groupings?"

"Nope."

"She told me we'll see it later when we pass by the lobby."

"She forgot to tell us that. Never mind, let's go back to practicing."

Before we even started, Jinhee interrupted. "Why are you practicing? Didn't she tell you that you have to practice as a duo for the whole month?"

"Yeah."

"And not as a group fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter