Same uniform

His Voice, The Reason Why I Fell For Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhee's POV

Last night, i kept thinking about my conversation with Jinhwan. Did those things really happen? Did i really open up to him? It really bothered me. When i unlocked my iPod, i looked at the time, 12:30 am??!! How long did i space out? I then forced my eyes to close and fall asleep. I woke up when my alarm went off and looked at the time, 6:00. Lazily, i walked to the bathroom, took a shower and got ready for school. 7:00 i peeped outside and saw everyone except Jinhwan and Junhwae. The others were preparing breakfast so i decided to wake them up. Jinhwan was the first person i attempted to wake up coz i was already in the room.

"Wake up."

"Hm?"

"Hey, the others are outside already."

"Ugh, no."

-____-

"If you dont get up, you wont get to eat breakfast."

"I dont care."

Phew...What do i have to do to get this lazy boy up? Think Jinhee, think.........Aha!

"Oppa"

The moment he heard me say that, his eyes shot open. Haha. Mission accomplished.

"What did you call me?"

"Nothing, now lets go..i still have to eat too." Then i unknowingly held his hand, pulling him up. He flinched by my sudden actions making me giggle, then we went outside. 

 

B.I's POV

While we were preparing breakfast, we heard footsteps, so we automatically greeted whoever was coming "Good mo-" But before we even got to finish what we were saying, we saw something unbelievable, well maybe. Jinhee was holding hands with hyung. I looked at the others who had their shocked faces on and laughed at them. They were like frozen. Then i continued preparing food.

 

Jinhee's POV

I looked at everyone's expressions with a confused face. Why are they look- Ha! I remember! I was holding Jinhwan's hand! I let go of his hand and looked at them. No change of expressions. Okay, this really is an awkward thing to start the day. I walked up to my brother and asked.

"What's wrong with them?"

"They're not just used to it."

You're probably wondering why my bro's reply was like that right? Well, i'll tell you. When we were younger, we had a lot of friends. I was close to his and he was close to mine. All of us would always play and i would always hold one of his friend's hand when we play tag. Weird huh? I also dont know why i did that so, yeah, moving on. Everyone finally unfroze and started to eat with me. Then a door opened, revealing a guy in a uniform named Junhwae. I finished eating and bid a goodbye to them.

"I going to school, see ya later!"

Then my bro shouted "Wait!" making me look back.

" You and Junhwae are going to school together, so wait for him."

"Go to school together?"

"Yeah, he goes to Seoul Arts High School too, you didnt know?"

I looked at his uniform and oppa was right, same uniform. I stayed quiet and leaned on the door, waiting for him to finish, then our journey to school began. I looked at my watch, 7:45. 15 minutes more before school starts and this is gett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter