Curiosity kills

His Voice, The Reason Why I Fell For Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quite a long chap 4 everyone! Enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinhee's POV

I woke up and did my daily routine before i go to school. Junhwae and i have been going to school for 3 days now and i cant believe none of my best friends noticed it or asked me about it.... Until now.

Lunch Time...

Maddi: Who was that??

Me: Who??

Jungkook: The guy you always come to school with.

Me: Ah that-

J: Your boyfriend?

Me: Wha-

M: Jinhee you have a boyfriend?

Me: A-

J: And you never bothered to tell us??

-___-

J & M: Jin-

Me: Guys! Stop it with the questions.. Sheesh. First of all, he's not my boyfriend, he just comes with me to school. Second of all, do you really think that if i did have a boyfriend, ill keep it a secret from you guys?? Dudes, did you forget we're BFFs??

J & M:........ Guess you're right, sorry. Curiosity is just killing us.

Me: Oh and, i have something to tell you.

J: What? What? What?

M:Tell us. Tell us. Tell us!

Me: Sheesh, alright alright. Well you both know my brother's a trainee already.. I just want to tell you that...

J & M: That what?

Me: I became one too. I'm starting next week. I already live at their dorm that's why that guy comes with me to school. He's my bro's teammate.

J:......

M: But what about school??

Me: I'll only go to school during  Mondays and Tuesdays.

M: What? I'll only get to see you 2 days a week? Jungkook only goes to school during Thursdays and Fridays and now you? What am i suppose to do when both of you are not around?? Die of boredom?

Me: Dude, chill. There's still weekends, right?

J: Nope, being a trainee is a busy life. You'll only get a few days off. Based on my experience.

M: See?

Me: Don't worry, we'll get through this. Lets just enjoy lunch. Lets also spend more time this coming weekend, before i "train". Sounds good?

M: Hm...Okay, lets eat.

The whole lunch time, ive noticed Jungkook was in silence. When the bell rang, he immediately got up and walked away. Me and Maddi looked at him then at each other with a 'what's wrong with him?' face. Then we got up and headed for class.

 

Jungkook's POV

She's gonna be a trainee too. *sigh* Which means i wont get to see her as much. What's worse is, 1st, she moved to a new house and she didn't give us her address. 2nd, she's in YG and I'm in Big Hit and they're far away from each other, which means i can't visit her there. And last but not the least, she's living with boys, i know hyung is there too but you know, she could fall in love with one of them. Just when i thought i could finally make her mine. I spaced out the whole time i was walking and the thing that got me back to my senses was me getting hit by a door. Ouch. I went inside and sat on my chair and the class began.

 

Jinhee's POV

3:30, the classes ended. I was talking to Maddi on our way to the lobby, then she stopped walking and stared at something. I followed her eyes and guess what the next words that escaped my mouth were. "Yunhyung oppa?" I half - shouted. He looked at me then smiled and walked my way. I looked at Maddi and her expression was the same. "Jinhee, hi. Hanbin told me to fetch you since Junhwae had to practice early, due to being 1 hour late yesterday." "Oh, okay. Could you wait here just a moment? I think i left my Math book upstairs." "Oh, okay. But hurry, i also have to practice." I held Maddi's wrist and ran and kinda dragged her. When we reached the classroom she showered me with questions again.

"Who was that guy?"

"What's his age? Same as us or not?"

"Are you related to him?"

"He's also a trainee?"

"Did i lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter