Problems

His Voice, The Reason Why I Fell For Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan's POV

After a few days, we finally finished the song, but a big problem occured not too long ago. Due to too much practicing, Jinhee strained a bit and now she can't prolongue the high notes, more or less, reach them. There's only a few days left until this month's evaluation and if we don"t fix this, we're in big trouble.

"What should we do?" She asked, her voice cracking.

"I don't know yet but don't speak for now. Your throat's condition might get better if you don't."

"But how will I-"

"You type." I cut her off and handed my phone to her.

"Can you really not sing properly?" 

"Duh. That's the reason why we're being stressed out of our mind in the first place." She showed me the contents of the phone then she gave me a 'Right?' face.

"What are we going to do?" I groaned and facepalmed.

"Maybe we could choose another song. It wouldn't hurt to change it right? Plus, it's for the better."

"What song should we pick then?" I asked and looked at Jinhee thinking, hoping she'd give me an answer.

"If I Have A Lover by Yoseob and Gayoon or IU?"

"Hm no."

"Believe In Love by IU and Yoo Seungho?"

"No, it's high as well."

"I Love You by AKMU?"

"That's still high!"

"Okay, okay so how about Not Spring, Love, Or Cherry Blossoms by High 4 and IU?"

"Okay, that's good. But how about the-" She cut me off by poking my cheek.

"I'll do the rap. Don't worry. :)" 

"But let's sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter