Heart to Heart

His Voice, The Reason Why I Fell For Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhee's POV

7:00 am, another Wednesday morning, i woke up. Today is the day. My life as a trainee begins. Oh, i almost forgot to tell you. Weekends with my 2 best friends are really the best. Saturday, me and Maddi went to the park and brought our bikes with us. We rode around the park for like, 30 minutes or so then we rested. After 5 minutes we walked around, talking to each other. She kept asking me about Yunhyung and it was very irritating coz she doesn't stop.

"Maddi, chill. It's not like I've known him all my life. I can't answer all your questions."

"Okay, okay. Sorry."

The whole time we were strolling down the park, after that "talk", her mood was down. Was i too harsh?? Then i thought of an idea. "Here." I said while handing my phone to her. She looked at me confusedly and asked why. "You don't want his number?? Okay.." I said then smiled, jokingly putting my phone back in my pocket. " No! I want!" She half - shouted and snatched my phone away from me, then she began searching and searching then typing and stuff. When she finished, she smiled. This girl. "It's not like you'd text him. You never had the guts to." "You'll never know. Let's go to the mall!" Then she started dragging me to a taxi. You could probably guess what we did in the mall right?? Shop, shop and shop. I was practically broke after our trip to the mall.

Sunday was Jungkook's turn. We went to the cinema and watched two movies.(Imagine the cinema where D.O watched a movie in Exo's Showtime.) Then we ate lunch. I noticed that he was not like himself that day, and the days before that, starting when i told him i was a trainee. So i planned to talk to him about that. We also went to the park, but this time we had his puppies with us. While we were walking around, i started the conversation.

"Jungkook, you've been looking really down these past days. What's wrong? Is something bothering you?"

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just because of training, we've been very busy."

"Don't lie to me, Jungkook. You know i could see right through you. Just tell me. It's been bothering me too."

He paused and sighed "You being a trainee and living in your brother's dorm is the reason why i'm like this right now. I'm just..worried."

"You don't need to be worried, oppa is there, and his teammates are nice."

"No, it's not that. Im a- afr- Im-"

"You're what?"

"I'm afraid you'd fall for one of them, okay. Ever since hyung introduced you to me, i started to get this unknown feeling. That's when i found out that i had a crush. And from then until now, it has been growing. I like you okay."

"Jungkook, I..."

"Starting from that moment on, i really wanted to be your best friend. I wanted to know you. I also wanted to be your best friend so that whatever happens, we'll always be by each other's side. I wanted to be your best friend so that even though i hold your hand, it won't get awkward, so that nothing would be awkward for us. But then i became a trainee. I wanted to spend as much time as i have with you. Because one day when i debut, there's only a low possibility i'd ever see you again. Now, you become a trainee, it's 2 times harder now. I just don't know what to do anymore."

I couldn't take the guilt i was having in anymore so i hugged him. "I'm sorry for not telling. I know best friends don't keep anything from each other." He mumbled.

"No, it's okay. At least you had the chance to tell me. You don't have to keep it inside you anymore."

"Thanks for understanding. Now let's go to the beach!" He beamed and held my hand then our journey to the beach began.

F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter