The day i loved and hated the most

His Voice, The Reason Why I Fell For Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jinhee's POV

So you probably know all the hating and stuff so there's no need to tell you. 6:30, I woke up and got ready for school. 8:00, my journey to Seoul Arts High School ended. After 3 subjects, it was finally lunch time. When I got my food and started to walk to a table where my friends were, my phone vibrated. I placed my tray on the table and looked at the others.

"I'll just go to the rest room for a while. No one touches my food."

Then I ran outside. I went inside the rest room and answered the call.

"Hello? Who is this?"

Then a guy's voice answered " This is Yang Hyun Suk, can you please come outside the school, I sent someone to talk to you."

YG? Did something happen to oppa? Before I could say anything, he ended the call. I sighed and went outside. I saw a girl, maybe in her 30s. She smiled and called me. I walked slowly and asked.

"Did something happen? Why did Mr. Yang call me?"

"Well, your brother had told us about you and we decided to make you a trainee. Based on what Hanbin said, we think you'll fit in YG."

"But what about school? I still have one more year before I graduate."

" Don't worry, we had a talk with the principal and she agreed, you'll only attend school on Mondays and Tuesdays."

I was about to say no to what she's offering but what she said next hit me.

"If you become a trainee,you'll always see your brother."

She's right. I missed him soooo much that I had to say yes.

She smiled and informed me " After school, you come to YG, the trainees' building. I'll hand your schedule to you  there."

I nodded then she smiled once more and got into a car and it drove off. I froze and thought 'what have I done?' then went back to the cafeteria. After school, I did what the lady said and here I am, standing outside the building,hesitating to go in. After a few minutes of hesitating, I finally went inside. I went to the manager's office and got my schedule.

"You'll be starting next week. Good luck! Oh and, you'll be living in the same dorm with your brother starting tomorrow."

Then she closed the door. I closed my eyes and sighed. When I opened them, I saw someone running towards me from the end of the hall.

" Jinhee!!"

I could now see the person clearly.

"Oppa!!"

I ran too and hugged him. Fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter