dreaмѕ & тнe ғιrѕт dayѕ

тнe vaмpιre prιnce & ι

 

 

dreaмѕ & тнe ғιrѕт dayѕ

 

 

"fσя ιт ωαѕ иσт ιитσ му єαя уσυ ωнιѕρєяє∂, вυт ιитσ му нєαят. ιт ωαѕ иσт му ℓιρѕ уσυ кιѕѕє∂, вυт му ѕσυℓ." - ʝυ∂у gαяℓαи∂

 


 

The 8 year old Jiwoo sat on a park bench by her house. It has been 2 years since her mom died.

It was dark and the only light that shown was the lamp post.

She sat there, lonely and cold. She was thinking about various things.

How she missed her mom, how her dad had changed, she even tried to remember what happened that night, but it couldn't even come to her mind.

"I don't want to go home..." She mumbled under her breath. She was swinging her legs at a patient pace taking her sweet time.

"What are you doing here?" Someone asked approaching her as she jumped by the sudden voice.

"Please don't hurt me." She said as afraid and scooted farther from the person on her left.

He sat down next to her but not so close cause she wouldve gotten more scared.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you." He chuckled and leaned back onto the bench. 

"Why are you out here? It's cold and dangerous." He stated and looked at her. He took off his jacket and gestured it towards her.

"Gomawo. But no thanks. I think you should worry about yourself more." Jiwoo said as she stared up at the stars.

He shook his head and smiled at the comment. *Its good to know that you worry about me too.* he thought.

"No it's something I want to do. It's not like I'm forcing myself to do this. So here, take it. I'm not cold at all." He explained and shook the jacket in front of him so that she'd take it.

She didn't believe him so she grabbed his hand which was holding the jacket. The coldness filled her up and she shivered.

She frowned, "You liar. Your hands are colder than mine." 

She pouted and put the jacket around the both of them. "There that'll keep us both warm." She smiled.

He was surprised at her sudden actions. But he smiled to himself but frowned again because she let go of his hand.

He was unhappy at the moment and grabbed her hand and put it back into his.

She looked at him immediately surprised. Although his hands were cold, something else warmed up in her heart. 

He chuckled and kissed her cheek. 

"Thank you, Jiwoo. I'll see you again." He said and got up. 

*How does he know my name? I don't even know him.* she thought as her cheeks tinted a bright pink color. She touched her warm cheeks and looked at him.

"Go home." He assured and left. Jiwoo stood up and yelled,"Wait! Your - your jacket..." She said watching his body disappear into the darkness.

She held his jacket close to her. *He smells good.* she thought and skipped home. 

He watched from afar. *I'm glad she finally went home.* he smiled and really disappeared into the night.


 

"RINGGG , RRIINNGGG !" went her alarm. 

It literally scared the 15 year old Jiwoo . 

She woke up and sat on her bed, *Another dream of him? I miss him already. Ughh. Why? 

She always waited for him on her birthday and when her dad went out. 

And every year he came until she turned 10. 

He stopped coming, even when she was feeling lonely and sad. 

But they made a promise. They promised to be with each other once again. Althought she never knew his name. But luckily he knew hers.

He was coming back and that was all that mattered to her. She couldn't wait. 

She had to admit, she fell for him. And he was her first love. 

Of course she had to live her own life but she couldn't help but think about his too.

Jiwoo got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. 

Today was the first day of 11th grade. 

It was such a drag to be honest. She really didn't want to get out of bed. 

Summer was feeling nice and hot and she finally got to do things with her best friends. 

But school had to into the fun too and ruin it.

She quickly brushed her teeth, did her hair, change, and fixed her bed.

"Whew! All done. What a great start for my day." She said as she locked her room.

She couldn't trust her father anymore. He had tried to steal her things to sell to people.

So she decided to get a part time job at the cafè to get her own apartment as soon as she turned 16. 

She grabbed her backpack and rushed out the door. 

She wasn't going to let her father ruin her day. She was determined to let it be a good year for her. To start out fresh and new.

She walked to school alone. She lives in a shabby neighborhood but she loves her neighbors. They were nice and took care of her when her dad didn't.

She walked down the street and bowed down to Mrs. Lee. "Good morning, Mrs. Lee." She said politely and waved.

"Good morning to you too, Jiwoo. Starting out 11th grade already?" Mrs. Lee asked, she was watering her front garden early in the morning so she wouldn't have to do it later.

Jiwoo nodded. "Well good luck!" Mrs. Lee said as she waved goodbye.

Mrs.Lee was always nice and understanding to Jiwoo. She was about 23 years old. That lady never seems to age much. 

As Jiwoo walked down the street and to the school, someone came in and swooped her off of her feet.

He put her back down and smiled. While she frowned.

His name is Chanyeol. Her other bestfriend came along too.

"Annyeong, chingu!" He said and waved in front of his face. "Annyeong, Chanyeol." She said relieved that it was only him.

"Annyeong, Jiwoo-ah. Dont forget about me too!" Yoona, her other best friend popped out saying.

The three of them laughed and went to school together.

~~~~TIME~~~~

They all luckily had the same schedules as each other. Same classes except Jiwoo had to take English 2 since she was already advanced.

"Aww. Thats going to be the only class without you. Ill miss you my friend." Yoona said as she hugged Jiwoo tightly.

"Oww. I know Yoona. Aha. Its going to be okay. And Ill miss you too." Jiwoo said as she hugged Yoona even tighter than Yoona did to her.

"Ouch! What do you have? Muscles?" Yoona scolded as she freed herself from Jiwoo. As Jiwoo just laughed.

They were in homeroom, and the teacher hadn't come yet. The bell also rang a couple of minutes ago.

"I wonder where the teacher is." Chanyeol pondered as he stared at the two girls. They had met not too long ago but they knew that they were going to become the best of friends.

Suddenly the teacher came in, and everyone quickly went to their seats. No one wanted a scolding on their first day of school. 

"Hey students. How were your summers? Well hate to break it to you but school started !" He said amusingly as the students groaned.

"Anyways, Im going to be your first class teacher, Mr. Jung. Oh and I have some good news for you." He said and clapped his hands.

3 boys came in and bowed to the class. Gosh, were they beautiful. 

"Annyeong." The three of the said synchronized. They looked around and saw Jiwoo.

They stared at her and smiled graciously. *So thats Hoya's girl.* One of them thought. 

"I'm Sungyeol. Nice to meet you!" The one in the middle said and waved. *He's very energetic and outgoing.* Jiwoo thought as she smiled, eyeing him. 

Unfortuneatly for her, he could read minds. *So she thinks I'm energetic and outgoing huh? Not bad. This girl isnt so bad for a human.* He thought as he smiled straight at her.

She looked away in embarrasement. He chuckled. "I'm DongWoo." The older looking one said as he bowed.

*He's very formal. But he looks nice.* Jiwoo thought as she examined him.

Sungyeol stared at her, admiring her for her generous thoughts.

" And I'm SungJong." The last one said. He had pretty eyes that landed right onto Jiwoo.

*Wahh! He's so cute!* Jiwoo thought as she smiled at him. 

*Dont you dare think he's cute but think nothing like that about me.* Sungyeol thought as he looked out the window grumpily.

 

~~~~TIME~~~~

The bell rang quickly and everyone scattered out of the class.

"Hi. I'm DongWoo as I have introduced before." He said as he approached Jiwoo.

"Hello. I'm Jiwoo. Nice to meet you." Jiwoo said extending out a hand towards him.

He was surprised, and didnt know what to do so he turned back and walked away.

"Strange... Oh well. I guess he's shy." Jiwoo said as she went to go meet up with Yoona and Chanyeol. 

 

Time flew by. And so far the day has been good for Jiwoo so far.

Lunch came by fast. " Half of school is already over!" Yoona said as she stretched out her arms.

Jiwoo plopped down her food tray and sat on the edge of the table as Chanyeol sat in front of her and Yoona besides her.

"They seriously dont feed us enough food. I need more!" Chanyeol said and pouted. He tried to get food from Yoona but she just slapped his hand away.

"Ouch. Okay fine. Eat it. Then you'll become fat." He said and stuck out his tongue. Yoona got mad and pulled his ear.

"What did you say?" She asked him as she let go of it smirking.

"Nothing." Chanyeol squeaked and rubbed his ear.

Jiwoo just laughed at the scene of them. *They're so cute together.* She thought.

 

While the three of them were having fun, someone else was watching them.

"Hyung, thats seriously your girl that you chose?" SungJong asked him.

"Just shut up and eat this weird food. And you know we can't just chose our soulmates." He said at the younger kid.

"Okay. But just let me know, if you dont want her, then Ill gladly take her. Even if she's a human." SungJong said smirking at Jiwoo.

"No. She's mine. Go find your own soulmate." He growled. 

"Okay take it easy, HOYA." He answered." I was just kidding. She's all yours. Who could fall in love with a human anyways?" 

"Me. You got a problem? Go away then." Hoya said as he tried to shoo SungJong away.

Jiwoo laughed at Chanyeol's joke and looked around until she saw someone looking at her.

*He looks familiar. Where have I seen him before?* Jiwoo thought as a confused look got onto her face.

 

Jiwoo got up and marched right over to his table. And he watched as she came over. Chanyeol and Yoona stopped and stared at what she was doing.

"Have I seen you before?" She straight up asks him. She could hear girls gossiping about what she just did but she could care less.

"Why? Did you miss me already? Have you forgotten me?" He asked her poking his food. 

"What's your name?" Jiwoo asked him, impatiently.

" Hoya. " He replied with a hopeful smile.

 

 

lιddoιnѕpιrιт .