тнe ѕcнool тrιp parт 1 .

тнe vaмpιre prιnce & ι

 

тнe ѕcнool тrιp parт 1 .

 

"When other girls wanted to be ballerinas, I wanted to be a vampire" LOL .

 


 It was a Thursday when the school decided to have it's traditional annual school trip. 

Rumors had already started spreading about it since a student overheard the teachers' conversations. And he or she decided to tell their friends. 

"There's a trip soon?" Hoya asked Jiwoo as he ate his ham sandwich with her in the cafeteria.

She shrugged as she drank her strawberry milk. "I'm not too sure of it but there's been lots of rumors about it lately." she replied to him.

"Well I hope we do get a break before winter comes!" SungJong joined their conversation as he sat down across from the pair who was sitting next to each other.

When Jiwoo wasn't looking, SungJong looked at Hoya and wiggled his eyebrow. Hoya rolled his eyes, "What are you even doing here maknae?" he asked SungJong as the younger totally ignored him.

"Hey noona. Do you really think there will be a trip though?" SungJong asked Jiwoo with pleading hands, in prayer that there was going to be a trip.

"Not sure." She answered him slowly, watching his reaction. His shoulders deflated and he pouted.

"I'm just kidding. We have one each year. You could say it's traditional." She chuckled and ruffled his hair. 

While Hoya watched in jealousy as SungJong smiled sweetly to Jiwoo. He groaned and quietly ate his food. Just then SungJong stood up to go get some food to eat, and Hoya turned to Jiwoo, "Really?".

She smiled at him, and he could feel slight butterflies in his stomach. She nodded, "Yeah." and looked into Hoya's eyes. And it was just quiet.

Then the silence was broken, "Asa! Finally! Some food! I've been starving all day." J-Hope said as he settled down at the lunch table when SungJong came to sit too.

The rest of the members had to stay back in a classroom because the teacher wanted to talk to them about the rules of the school, and stuff like that.

While Yoona and Chanyeol went to their lockers because Chanyeol had asked to put his money in Yoona's locker and they went back together to get it.

But also because Chanyeol didn't trust Yoona especially during lunch where there were cookies on sale. He didn't want her to spend his money on treats. He needed it to buy actual lunch that would satisfy a hungry tummy.

"So what did that devil-faced talk to you guys about?" Jiwoo asked the two as she set her utensils on the tray. Hoya didn't need to go because the teachers thought he was a good student, and he was surely proud of it. 

"Huh? Devil-faced? You mean this boy?" J-Hope nodded to SungJong, who was busy eating.

"He's a real pretty face but when you see the real him, he's totally dangerous." J-Hope whispered to Jiwoo, earning a smack from SungJong. 

"Don't think I didn't hear anything." SungJong said as he glared at the older. "Yah! I'm your hyung. And you shouldn't hit your hyung like that." J-Hope muttered as he snarled at SungJong.

When he noticed that Jiwoo was busy talking to Hoya, he whispered, "Once we get back to Infinity, you're going down. Hyung or not."

As SungJong said that, J-Hope had shivers run down his back and his sides. 

"What are you guys whispering about?" Jiwoo asked as she tilted her head to the side. "Nothing." J-Hope laughed awkwardly as he looked at the corner of his eyes to SungJong.

And SungJong just smiled along. "Okay." Jiwoo said suspiciously as she looked at Hoya for help. But he only shrugged.

*Vampire hearing skills are really doing the job there.* Hoya just chuckled as he thought of that.  

"Aish, whatever." J-Hope turned to Jiwoo, "She just lectured us about the school rules and what not.

Since we're new at this school, so they're expecting high results from us." He quoted at the words 'new' and 'high' with his two fingers. 

Jiwoo chuckled and gave him a smile, "I'm sure you boys would do just fine." Hoya looked at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world.

J-Hope rolled his eyes, he knew that Jiwoo was his mate. But he didn't know, that she was also a vampire. 

He let out a big sigh and turned his attention to the big ruckus that was coming outside of the cafeteria.

"Shhh." Sungjong tried to tell them but they wouldn't listen. J-Hope and Sungjong had gotten to the cafeteria earlier because they ran away from the conversation with the teacher. 

"Yah! You ditchers!" Jungkook yelled at the two of them before racing to the table and hitting them both in the back of the head.

"You were just lucky that the teacher didn't notice you guys leaving. Just because there's a huge number of us." Suga said and sat down next to Jiwoo's other open side.

Hoya frowned and furiously bit into his sandwich.

He was gonna have a talk about other guys hanging around her when he revealed to her what she was. Even BTS didn't even know, only Infinite.

Of course BTS was skilled but they couldn't detect a vampire that has been sealed up for who knows how many years. 

"There's like 13 of us, she won't notice. And she didn't." J-Hope said as he rubbed the back of his head where Jungkook hit. "I'm your hyung, and you don't hit them." 

"Well too bad. Hyungs shouldn't ditch their dongsaengs too then." Jungkook stuck out his tongue at him and sat down next to Hoya. 

"So what's this about a trip?" Sunggyu asked Jiwoo as the guys settled down at the table. Some going to grab their food first. 

"Oh it's a trip to the woods. We're going to go camping, Sunggyu-shii." Jiwoo said politely and raised her fist in excitement. "Ahh don't call me that." He shook his head at her, and stole a piece of Hoya's chip. 

"Why?" She asked him cutely, tilting her head to the side, and her facial expressions looking confused. "Aigoo, just call me Sunggyu or Oppa. I think you should go with the second choice the most though." Sunggyu winked at her, ignoring the laser glares that Hoya has been shooting him after he said that. 

She pondered and thought for a while. *I won't let her call you Oppa before she calls me Oppa.* Hoya snarled in his thoughts and eyed Jiwoo. Sunggyu rolled his eyes at his remark. *I can do whatever I want to. And that isn't up to you.* Sunggyu spat back to Hoya's mind. 

*Aishh. I'm going crazy, seriously! I can't control all of these guys!* Hoya almost ripped out his hair because his hands were already tangled in his hair. 

But then he snapped back into reality by Jiwoo's broad smile. "Alright, I know what I can call you." She smirked. Sunggyu knew what she was thinking of, and he groaned, shaking his head. Hoya smirked at Sunggyu before smiling at Jiwoo. 

"I... Will call you... Hamster Gyu." She clasped her hands together, proud of her naming processes. The whole group wasn't paying attention to their conversation before but after hearing "Hamster Gyu", they all stopped talking to each other and looked at Jiwoo. 

"Who are you calling Hamster Gyu, Ji?" Suga interrupted the silence with his question and with his cute big eyes. Jiwoo nodded towards Sunggyu, who was covering his face with embarrassment. 

Jiwoo noticed and she immediately frowned. "Yahh. To get a nickname from Jiwoo, the great, you have to be amazing." Jiwoo eyed Sunggyu and smiled proudly at herself. "You think I'm amazing?" Sunggyu removed his hands from his face and pointed to himself. "Me? Why?" He was confused. 

"Me too! I want a nickname from Jiwoo noona too!" Sungjong perked up. *Hmm...* she thought with all her mind. "Uhh, are you amazing enough?" She asked him, with one eyebrow pointing up. "Yes!" He replied whole heartedly raising his hand. "What do you do that's so amazing then?" She scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

"Noona!" He whined at her making all the boys glare at him. "I can make you feel sad or calm anytime. So just call me when you're about to cry. I'll make the feeling go away huh?" He tried to persuade her. 

And when he said that all of that, all of the boys' eyes widened and stared right at the maknae. *Yah maknae, are you going crazy? Showing your powers to her already?* Sunggyu shot him a look and messaged the maknae through his mind. But the maknae just simply shrugged it off and smiled at Jiwoo, nodding his head. Saying to accept him. 

All of them started talking at once after the maknae smiled at Jiwoo. "Oh and Sunggyu, you're amazing because you can control all these wolves." Jiwoo announced as she rolled her eyes at them. All of them went silence, before laughing reputed from the boys. 

"What's so funny?" She asked confused at Hoya. To her surprise, he was laughing too. She smiled as her heart skipped a beat. *She thinks we are WOLVES. Quite the opposite there, smarty Jiwoo.* Jin laughed so hard, he was clutching his stomach because it was hurting him so bad. 

"Arraso, calm down guys." Rap Monster finally spoke up and stopped laughing. "I really don't get it!!" Jiwoo frowned, she was frustrated that they didn't tell her why. And they just kept laughing & laughing. People were starting to stare and wonder why they were laughing so hard. 

Yoona and Chanyeol came in the cafeteria, they went from arguing to being surprise. "What the heck happened here?!?" Chanyeol asked as he cautiously sat down, in case there were any traps that they had set up, eyeing the laughing boys. 

After Jiwoo explained to them, they didn't understand why the group was laughing at that remark. "I know right! Thats what I'm trying to say!" Jiwoo said as she took her tray to go dump the extra food. 

The boys finally calmed down but they were still smiling ridiculously. But then stopped when they noticed the gasps from the other students around them. 

 

They all looked at what was causing a ruckus all of a sudden. Minyoo had spilled milk all over Jiwoo. Hoya's jaw dropped open and he clutched his hand. Dongwoo saw this and held his shoulder back. Hoya looked back, and Dongwoo mouthed a "No. Don't go yet." 

All of the boys dropped their utensils on their tray. "Oh, oops!" Minyoo said as she picked up the empty carton of milk that emptied itself onto Jiwoo. A surprised Jiwoo looked at Minyoo and clenched her teeth together. Minyoo was the one who had been picking on Jiwoo earlier, well ever since she was young.

"It's not on purpose right?" Jiwoo asked her, wanting her answer to be a 'no'. "Uh, are you that dense? Didn't you see through that fake trip? I thought you were smart." She scoffed and walked towards the trash bin that was by the wall. 

She didn't notice but an irritated girl walked up to her. Just as she turned around, her eyes met with Jiwoo's. "I think you're talking about yourself. Dense? The definition for that word is you." Jiwoo stated and glared at Minyoo. 

Then all of a sudden, Minyoo was pushed against the wall by an annoyed Jiwoo. "You think you're all that huh? Well you were always wrong, ever since kindergarten." Jiwoo whispered in her ear. Jiwoo had her grip on Minyoo's collar, firm and strong.  

The students gasped at Jiwoo's sudden actions, she never did that before. Maybe it was because no one angered her to that point. Everyone was fond of Jiwoo. Now they learned to not get on her bad side. 

*Woah, that's my girl.* Hoya smiled as he stood up and slowly walked towards Jiwoo. As Jiwoo pulled away from Minyoo's ear, her eyes turned a pretty lavender color. Hoya felt that something was wrong, and quickly went to aid Jiwoo. 

Hoya ripped Minyoo from Jiwoo's grasp and pushed her lightly away. He then, turned to Jiwoo and held her shoulder so that she would be facing him. "Jiwoo, gwenchana?" Hoya asked her nervously as he could feel the power seeping out of her. The rest of Infinite and BTS could feel it too. 

"What is that power?" Jin asked Rap Monster who's jaw was hanging from his mouth. "I think it's coming from one of those two." Jimin commented on their conversation as they all just stared in awe, because they could feel that intense power. 

Sunggyu noticed this really quick and turned to the Infinite members. *We have to distract them!* he told them all through his mind power. The others nodded and looked at each other. The members took a breath and anticipated the moment to come.

"Yahh! What do you think you're doing?" WooHyun yelled at MyungSoo as he stood on the lunch table's bench. MyungSoo winced at his harsh yet loud voice then replied, "What are you talking about?!?" MyungSoo stood up facing WooHyun who was across the table from him. 

Everyone diverted their attention to them instead of Jiwoo and Hoya. *Now is your time to escape! Get out of here. Hurry!* Sunggyu told Hoya, who snapped out of the daze he had gone into when he felt her power try to seep out. *Thanks hyungs!* he thought to them as he grabbed Jiwoo's hand who was confused and felt like she was possessed earlier, but she was still conscious. 

Hoya locked their hands together, intertwining their fingers together. And pulled Jiwoo out of the cafeteria quickly, quietly but still unnoticeable. Jiwoo just followed along. Back at the cafeteria, everyone stared at the two that made another commotion. 

"I did nothing!" MyungSoo argued to Woohyun and sat back down. "Whatever." WooHyun smirked and sat back down in front of MyungSoo.  BTS was surprised at their sudden actions who also turned to look at them instead of Jiwoo and Hoya them. "What are you guys looking at?" Sungyeol stood up from his seat and asked them in an angry way. Everyone, scared, turned around and continued as if nothing happened. 

Sungyeol let out a sigh and sat back down. He crossed his arms and definitely lost his appetite. Well, BTS went back to their food too. Some of them forgetting that they felt power earlier, but of course some didn't. 

Hoya was leading Jiwoo inside an empty classroom, and he let out a breath he had been holding ever since he held her hand. Just that little skinship had set his hands on fire. He let it go almost instantly as he closed the door. Jiwoo could suddenly feel again, but she felt a sharp pain against her chest for a good 5 seconds before it went away.

"What just happened?" Jiwoo asked him, and he ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated. *No, this shouldn't be happening. The seal should at least last until that rumored trip is over.* Hoya thought to himself as he slid down the door and looked lost. 

Earlier, Jiwoo had felt something in her, that triggered her to do those actions to Minyoo. "Woah, what just seriously happened in there?" She asked him, crouching down as her eyes searched for his.

 "Nothing much. You just wanted to practically beat Minyoo up." Hoya said sarcastically as he stood up. "I did?" Jiwoo pondered over the thought, and was lost in there for a moment before jumping up to Hoya.

"Yah, what's wrong with me lately? Would you know? I usually don't do that." She asked him as she raked her fingers through her hair. He just simply shrugged and exited the room. Jiwoo sighed before leaving the room too.

 

 

*

 

Luckily, the teachers and the staffs didn't hear anything about the fight that ALMOST happened, because the students were too infatuated with the trip that was taking place, camping. 

On Friday, as everyone was boarding on the bus, there was an odd number of pairs to sit with. Jiwoo, as always sat with Yoona, and Chanyeol sat with DongWoo. So everyone got a pair except for Hoya. The bus was one of those trip buses, not like those yellow colored ones.

So he sat by himself, on the opposite side of Jiwoo, and behind her. Jiwoo asked Yoona if she could sit on the seat closest to aisle, and Yoona agreed. 

Just then one of the school's cheerleader decided to sit with him. Hoya frowned, *Jiwoo-ah, why don't you sit with me?* He pouted in his mind as the girl sat down.

"Hi, I'm SunHye." She introduced herself to Hoya. "Hoya." He replied with one word, totally not interested in knowing the girl's name.

"So what school did you go to before? Cause I haven't seen you before." She gleefully asked him. *Does she go out with all of the guys in this city or what?* Hoya thought as he mentally rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't want to say." He replied as he put his headphones on and closed his eyes. She frowned and glared at him. *Seems like getting him would be harder than I thought.* She thought as she looked over to her friends who were cheering her on silently. 

Sunggyu, who read minds, of course read hers. He rolled his eyes, and started to wonder what other drama would happen. Woohyun who sat with Sunggyu noticed his eyes rolling. *What's up, Hamster Gyu?* He told Sunggyu.

And the older shot the younger one a look. And WooHyun backed down, mentally laughing at his behaviour as Sunggyu sighed.

Jiwoo stole a look at Hoya, and frowned almost instantly. *Why was he sitting with her?* the thought immediately came across her mind before anything else could. 

Suga who was sitting right behind her noticed this, and held his breath. *Was something going on between Hoya and Jiwoo?* 

Jiwoo stopped looking at the two as Yoona nudged her ribs to look at the news. "What?" Jiwoo asked Yoona, and Yoona replied with a, "Look at that." 

Jiwoo turned her gaze towards what she was talking about. There was a TV built into the bus and the news was going on. 

Infinite, BTS, and the other students paid all of their attention onto there. Something happened, and it was huge, like no kidding.

The reporter was standing in front of a high cliff, she said, "Early this morning, it was reported to the police that a group of friends had died jumping off from the cliff." the students in the bus was alarmed. They all thought *WHY?*

She continued on, "It would seem pretty retarted right?" the students nodded. "But what was surprising was that no blood was found in these teenagers bodies." Everyone in the bus gasped.

Everyone in Infinite, and BTS thought *OH . OH . WHAT THE FREAK JUST HAPPENED.* 

The reporter laughed, "Could there be such things as vampires these days?" She asked as the TV went off. "Teacher!" the students groaned. 

The teacher had turned off the TV, pretty much for everyone else's good. They didn't need to be afraid of going to the woods especially when they've just started. 

The teacher shrugged and sat back down to his seat. And everyone turned to each other and started talking. 

*Could the King have sent his minions to get us?* Sunggyu asked Infinite, and BTS through their minds. Everyone just looked at each other, like "OH ." 

 

 

a υ т н o r ' ѕ n o т e :

- Hey guys! It's been very long hasn't it? Im so sorry, I've been very lazy and a bit busy these few months. I'll hopefully update again sometime this week or the next week. The of the story is getting close! <3 Just 2 chapters away! (: Sorry for the crappy chapter. .__." But uh at least I updated lmao. I hope this was a long chapter. :* 

 

lιddoιnѕpιrιт .