co-worĸerѕ & тнe cυт .

тнe vaмpιre prιnce & ι
co-worĸerѕ & тнe cυт .
 
 
 
"тнєу ѕαу тнαт уσυяє ¢нαямιиg ιf уσυ тαℓк α ℓσт ωнιℓє ∂σιиg тнє ∂ιѕнєѕ." - σиєω , ѕнιиєє

 


 
 
In a few days, Hoya soon got a job at Jiwoo's part time job too. But he had a hard time convincing the manager, since they started off on a wrong foot. 
 
But since the manager already took a liking to his personality, he accepted Hoya.
 
The other members in Infinite including BTS, found part time jobs around Seoul. At the moment, Infinite lives together in an apartment and BTS in the apartment across from them. 
 
They thought it would be convenient for them, in case anyone needed help.
 
Infinite could always ask BTS how to do things on Earth because they came here longer than Infinite. They get along very well as anyone can tell but they are also playful. 
 
They got used to the things on Earth because it was really similar to the things that had back in their planet.
 
It was in the middle of November, almost to December! It was sure getting cold already. Some people already wore their coats and jackets.
 
Everyone was preparing for Christmas. Making their things Christmas themed since it was almost there! 
 
Restaurants, cafés, buildings, schools, and more.
 
For Jiwoo and Hoya, they were busy decorating the café. Their manager gave them two buckets of water, two sponges, and two towels. 
 
"You guys can stop what you're doing and go clean the windows. They're getting really dirty. People put their fingerprints on them everyday." He explained and pointed at the door too. "That too, if you have time." 
 
Hoya sighed and gave Jiwoo a smile as he carried the two buckets by the large windows being the gentleman he is. 
 
The manager smirked knowing what was going on and left.
 
Jiwoo hurried to the window too as she took the sponges and the towels.
 
 "Jiwoo you clean the inside while I do the inside. It's cold outside." Hoya smiled as always and took a bucket, a sponge, and a towel. 
 
Jiwoo couldn't help but laugh at his cheesiness. *Why is he so cheesy all the time?* she thought as she dipped her sponge into the warm water in the bucket.
 
The sponge soaked all the water in, leaving no spots dried. Jiwoo looked up and Hoya was outside. In front of her. 
 
She smiled and pulled her sponge out of the water as she put it on the cold glass window.
 
Hoya laughed and began wiping the window from top to bottom. He was tall so he reached the top but not all the way. 
 
The café was about to open. Since it was just morning on a Saturday. School had been tough on them ever since it started. 
 
But they've been pulling through with each other.
 
Helping each other with homework. Most of them did their work while some of them were too lazy and tried to copy theirs. 
 
But overall, they all were looking forward to Christmas. Christmas meant breaks, cookies, presents, family, and friends to them.
 
 
Jiwoo wiped the stain off of the window clean and smiled at her work. Hoya stood outside, mesmerized by her unexpected smile and froze.
 
Jiwoo noticed that Hoya wasn't doing anything so she tapped the glass. 
 
"Yah. What do you think you're not doing? You should be wiping this clean." She scolded him as she tapped the glass.
 
Hoya broke off of his dreams and laughed. "Arraso, umma. I'll get to work now." He sarcastically said as he dipped his dried out dirty sponge into the now cold water.
 
Jiwoo frowned at his complain and continued wiping the window clean. Hoya met his eyes with hers. But she soon covered the glass with her towel which was picking up water from the window. 
 
She purposely moved it in front of her so she wouldn't have to see his pretty yet handsome face which could make her heart race in seconds. 
 
Somehow she has been feeling that way since he got closer to her. Feeling that there's somehow a connection between them, the other members of BTS were suspecting things.
 
Hoya frowned at her covered face and moved himself to another position to see her better. She frowned in the inside and covered the angle that he saw her in too.
 
*Jiwoo, you just don't know how much my heart beats for you. I don't think I can suppress your vampireness from you any longer. I think you will need to be released soon. The closer we get, the weaker the seal gets.* Hoya thought as he closed his eyes, thinking of how he will tell her everything but also making sure that Jiwoo would also not run away from it.
 
Jiwoo noticed that he wasn't doing any work again. So she tapped the glass. "Yah. Don't you be sleeping on your job mister." She scolded again at him. She smiled on the inside though, in thoughts of how angelic he looked with his eyes closed.
 
*Jiwoo, pull yourself together. Get back to your job!* she scolded herself through her mind. 
 
And she stopped looking at Hoya and finally noticed that her window was clean.
 
Oh the glass she was cleaning was already clean 10 minutes before she stopped.
 
 But her heart told her to keep going. She would steal glances at him whenever he's not looking.
 
But when he would feel a stare on him, he would search for it. And he would find no one. 
 
 Jiwoo looking at the window, trying to scrub off another window print that someone made.
 
Hoya looked at his window to see if it was already cleaned. And it wasn't. He sighed and then frowned again once he saw Jiwoo coming out of the café. 
 
"What are you doing? It's cold out here." He asked her as he set his sponge into his bucket.
 
"You're so slow like a turtle. Today I guess the hare would be helping the turtle for once." She shrugged and set her bucket down as she started wiping the window.
 
He scoffed and took his sponge into his hands again.
 
 "Is that a challenge I hear?" He asked smirking at her.
 
"Well we can't do anything about it now because it's already clean enough." She smiled at her work which she just finished yet again. 
 
Hoya took a long look at the now clean window.
 
 *This girl. She works fast yet hard at the same time too.* he thought as he took both of their dirty water buckets inside with her following behind him with the towels.
 
"Manager-hyung. We are done." Hoya yelled kind of loudly as he sets the buckets by the kitchen sink. "Shh. People could be coming anytime now. Because we just opened." Jiwoo told him as she poured out the dirty water down the drain.
 
"Arraso. Good job. Now get the tables ready." The manager said popping his head into the kitchen opening and see what they were up to.
 
"Maya, can you help us set the table?" Hoya asked of her. "You know I can't. I work in the kitchen." She explained as she rolled her eyes.
 
Maya is their co-worker. She works in the kitchen, making desserts and food. Hoya met her on his second day of work. Jiwoo and Maya are close, but they just don't hang out as much as she does with Yoona. 
 
Maya has short blonde hair with light blue streaks in it. At first Hoya thought that she would be a bad girl type but she wasn't. 
 
She was more of like an outgoing person. But at first she didn't like Hoya, she suspected he was mysterious but soon Maya understood that he's not.
 
 Or so he seems like he's not...
 
 
Jiwoo smiled at Maya, "Aniya. It's okay. You can just keep working in here. We can go set the tables." She assured her as she walked out.
 
The café only had 5 employees including Hoya and Jiwoo. She and Hoya is the waitresses, Maya is the chef, JungDae is the cashier, and lastly they have Sunyoo as their other chef. 
 
Including the manager, they got along with each other well. 
 
"Hoya, do you know why JungDae and Sunyoo isn't here yet? Did they party out too late again?" She frowned as she put the napkin box on the table. 
 
He shrugged and smiled, "They'll be here soon." He tried to assure her.
 
She shot him a glare, "How do you know?" She was suspicious on how positive he was being.
 
*Because I can smell their scent.* he thought but instead replied with a "They better be here or else they're taking our job tomorrow. While we go play." He smirked.
 
She shook her head and laughed as she continued to pass out the salt and the sugar to him. And he put them on each table just as she told him to.
 
"Oppa!" She heard a scream. Her head flipped around to see who that voice belonged to.
 
It was Sunyoo. She was attracted to Hoya ever since she saw him. Jiwoo glared at her, watching Sunyoo hug Hoya. While Hoya just uncomfortably patted her back awkwardly. 
 
She frowned as she felt hands slither around her waist. "Oppa." She complained. 
 
"Yah. Get your hands off of me." Jiwoo demanded. His head fell onto her shoulder, squeezing her more. It was JungDae. She sighed as she smacked him right on the cheek.
 
Hoya turned around and noticed what was happening. His eyes turned into a bright orangish red when he felt fury and jealousy.
 
He removed Sunyoo's hands from him immediately and went over to Jiwoo and JungDae.
 
He closed his eyes as he was only a few steps behind them. He wanted to calm himself down. No - he HAD to calm himself down. Knowing that he didn't tell her a thing yet. But he already marked her as his. A long time ago.
 
Jiwoo stopped smacking JungDae as she felt a shadow creep onto herself. She whipped her head around to find Hoya tapping his feet and waiting for them to stop.
 
JungDae looked up from his embrace with Jiwoo. And saw Hoya. His hands immediately flew off of Jiwoo. And he scurried to the cashier counter.
 
Jiwoo laughed a little bit at his cowardness. And when she looked back to Hoya, she could tell he was mad. He walked away and left her hanging with a Sunyoo eyeing them suspiciously.
 
"Noona!" Jiwoo heard as she turned around to find Jungkook and Sungjong together coming through the café doors.
 
"Hi guys. Haven't been able to talk to you guys in a while." Jiwoo chuckled as she pulled each of them into a hug. While Hoya was at the counter watching them in jealousy.
 
"Someone's mad." Jungkook whispered to SungJong so quietly that Jiwoo couldn't hear them. But only vampires could hear them.
 
SungJong laughed as he sat down at a near table. Jungkook also went and sat there too. "Woo-Noona, can we get some bubble teas? Any kind." Jungkook asked as he pouted.
 
"Arraso. Just wait okay? Coming up real soon." She winked at him and smiled.
 
He pretended to have a heart attack in his seat over her wink. While Sungjong just shook his head and looked into the menu.
 
Hoya glared at Jungkook for flirting with his girl. Jungkook noticed this and decided to play a little bit longer with Jiwoo.
 
*So many boys like you Jiwoo. Yet I'm the only one for you.* Hoya thought as he smiled to himself satisfied.
 
Jungkook whispered to Sungjong a plan that he was making to see if Hoya really liked Jiwoo. Sungjong nodded excitedly and a smile came upon his lips.
 
"Noona, can you give us a piece of cake too?" SungJong asked as he set down his menu and snuck a smirk at Hoya.
 
Hoya noticed this and shot him a glare. *I'll get you for this! Both you maknaes!* he thought as he went to go get the cake they wanted.
 
He picked out a fruity one and set it on their table. "Andwae! This won't do! We want noona to pick out the cake and bring it to us. It is her job anyways." Jungkook said and Sungjong agreed nodding his head.
 
"Aish. Just eat this one. I already took it out anyways. Why are you guys being so childish right now?" Hoya asked them and rolled his eyes. 
 
"Noona! Hoya-hyung is being mean to us." SungJong pouted as he looked over to Jiwoo. Jiwoo was still storing the things into a nearby closet.
 
Jiwoo sighed before getting down onto her tip toes and going over to their table. "Yah just eat it. We already brought it to you." She said putting her tired hands on her hips.
 
"Fine but noona. Can you do me a favor then? Pretty please?" Sungjong asked batting his eye lashes at her.  "What is it?" She asked him tapping her feet.
 
"Feed me it. Just once!" Sungjong asked and Jungkook nodded pointing at himself too. "Aniyo. You boys are big boys. You can handle it." She explained and shook her head.
 
*Thats my girl.* Hoya thought as he smiled and grinned at them. But then they started pouting and doing aeygo to her. And soon enough she gave up, and took a chair and sat down with them. 
 
"Yay! Finally noona!" Jungkook exclaimed and clasped his hands together.
 
Hoya shook his head in disappointment and left for the kitchen. But halfway there, JungDae stopped him by the cashier. 
 
"Yah. You like her don't you?" He confronted Hoya. "No. Do you? Because I believe that you do." Hoya shot back at him.
 
JungDae looked over to Jiwoo who was feeding them the cake as they smile. "Yes. Yes I do. I do like her. But I don't plan on telling her. Many guys like her and I'm just simply one of them. So I take my chances whenever I can. Just like this morning." He smirked as Hoya was shocked by his response. 
 
"Then why don't you tell her? She might feel the same about you." Hoya didn't want him to tell her but yet his curiosity took over him and he asked his question.
 
"It'll never be the same. If I tell her then she might not feel the same about me. And it'll just be really awkward." He sighed as he opened the new coins and poured it into the little drawers that came out of the cashier.
 
Hoya understood him completely. What if he told her about him, Infinite, and BTS being supernatural characters, vampires? It will surely not be the same when she doesn't accept it. 
 
Hoya nodded his head understanding what JungDae was talking about. 
 
"Yeah I know you know how I feel. But it's okay. There are many fishes in the sea. But just this one. This beautiful one that came upon my way, I have to let go. Soon." His smile faded away and a sad weak smile came onto his face.
 
"That's why I'm going to watch over her from now on. Maybe just from afar. As long as she's happy, I'm satisfied with not telling her." He explained to Hoya again.
 
Hoya still didn't know what to do about telling her what they really were, who she really is, how to release her, and that he is her mate.
 
Hoya was still in thought, standing near the cashier while JungDae moved to go get more coins in the back of the café. 
 
He let out a sigh and realized that he'll have to release her from her suppression soon. He can't hold her vampireness down anymore. 
 
It's getting stronger and stronger by the day. Especially when Hoya is right there making it worse for it to break.
 
But he wants to be with her. He wants to be there for her. But he can't. At the moment, he can't. 
 
Because if he goes any longer without removing the seal, she'll break. 
 
"All done!" She set the utensils back down on the plate, and carried the plate back to the kitchen. 
 
Jungkook and Sungjong wiped their mouths clean and smirked at Hoya. He stared at them and sighed. They were confused at first. 
 
But then realized that they were going to get it once he goes home.
 
Jungkook stood up and went to go pay by the cashier. Sungjong went along with him awkwardly. They could still feel Hoya's glare at them. 
 
From the corners of their eyes, they could see Hoya's eyes turn into a reddish orange again. 
 
Just as Jiwoo came out of the kitchen, Jungkook and Sungjong was right in front of her. "What do you want now?" She sighed. 
 
"Just going to say thanks noona. For confirming that Hoya really likes you." Sungjong whispered the last sentence really low so that Jiwoo could only hear the first sentence. 
 
Jungkook let out a chuckle and dragged Sungjong out of the café. Jiwoo let out a small laugh and turned around. Hoya was right in front of her. 
 
"Yah. You scared me! Don't do that again." She said clutching her heart. *I bet I'll scare you even more when I tell you. So I should tell you at the end of the day.* Hoya thought to himself and sighed. 
 
"Why did you even feed them?" *You're only supposed to feed me.* he said and he thought. "Well why not? You got them the wrong cake so someone needs to satisfy them." She said and shrugged her shoulders. 
 
And with that he just walked away into the kitchen to go wash the dishes since nobody was here yet. Except for the two maknaes who just finished.
 
*Im sorry Jiwoo. But I think I'm going to have to tell you tonight or tomorrow night. I can't hold you down any longer.* Hoya thought as he set the dirty plates into the sink. 
 
He looked over his shoulder, to see Jiwoo who was cutting the fruits up on the white counter behind him.
 
Just then Jiwoo accidentally cut her hand while holding the fruit in her hand. She dropped the knife instantly and her face frowned.
 
Hoya froze over the smell of the blood in the air. She must be weakening already. She's about to break soon. It's either Hoya releases her or she breaks out. 
 
A single blood dropped onto the floor. *Why now? I haven't had blood in a while. I think I'm going to go crazy over you Jiwoo. But I have to be strong and heal you.* he thought as he rushed over to her, holding his breath. 
 
He was careful not to inhale much of the air around her especially her hand. He closed his eyes as he felt that his eyes were turning a different color at the moment.
 
He opened them once again as he heard JungDae come through the kitchen doors. "Jiwoo are you okay?" He yelled as he rushed to her. *No I won't let him get to her before I do.* Hoya thought as he dragged her other hand, and they went to the bathroom.
 
"Ow. I think you're pulling a bit too hard on my hand." Jiwoo said in pain. Not only about her cut hand but about the hand that Hoya was squeezing. 
 
"Oh sorry." He muttered as he let go of a little of her hand. He finally reached the bathroom, pulled her in, and locked the door.
 
"What's wrong?" Jiwoo asked in worry. "Let me heal that for you." He said nudging his head towards her cut hand. "How? By wrapping something around my hand?" She asked him. 
 
"No. A different way. One that will completely heal it all." He said under his breath. His voice was getting husky now that he let out his breath, breathing in the bloody air.
 
"Sure, Id like to see you try." She said and moved her hand towards him and she sat on the counter sink.
 
"Okay but it might hurt for a little bit." He revealed to her. "It's okay. Just try." She said nudging her hand towards him, to do what ever he can to heal it.
 
*Okay Hoya. Don't mess this up.* he thought to himself. He slowly took her hand into his and pressed his lips on the bloody hand. It was still covered with blood. 
 
She hissed in pain for a little bit but then stopped and smiled. Hoya pulled back from the kiss on her hand. Completely healed. 
 
She was shocked at how her hand healed that fast and whatever he did to heal them. 
 
He his lips, closed his eyes to savor the taste, unlocked the bathroom, and left her. *thump , thump , thump.* her heart went, realizing what he just did. Her heart wouldnt stop beating out of control, and for a moment, she was fine with that.
 
She was in shock. "Lee Hoya, who are you? No what are you?" She thought as she jumped down from the counter and washed her hands revealing that it was totally healed.
 
She stared at the open door, thinking about what he did and who he is...
 
 
 
 
 
a υ т н o r ' ѕ n o т e :
 
Hi guise ! Please comment, subscribe (if you havent yet), and upvote (optional) . Happy New Years everyone ! I know Im kinda late aha. But I chose a wrong timing, >< In the story, its just about christmas time. Yet here, its already a new year. \: Ill make it work somehow . (: 
 

lιddoιnѕpιrιт .