The School Trip Part 2

тнe vaмpιre prιnce & ι

тнe ѕcнool тrιp parт 2.

 

"It's almost as if we each have a vampire inside us. Controlling the beast, that dark side, is what fascinates me." - Sheryl Lee

 


 When they all got out of the bus, Jiwoo stretched her arms, while analyzing the space for them to put their tents. She groaned and turned to her best friends. The sun was about to set as the stars began to take their place in the night sky.

"Yah, Yoona, do you think that this place will fit all of us? It seems pretty small to me." Jiwoo said as she took her things out of the bus.

Yoona turned to her best friend and said, "Well if there's no space left, I can always squeeze in with you." She smiled as she saw the others getting off of the bus. "I guess." Jiwoo chuckled and started walking towards the picnic tables, set by the huge lake on the side of their camp site.

Chanyeol groaned after seeing the space, knowing that he might have to share a tent with someone, if there's no space for other tents to be set up.

"Aww, Chanyeol, don't worry, you can always come in with me." Jimin patted his shoulder and smirked at him.

"Andwae! Save me Jiwoo! Yoona!" Chanyeol played and ran towards them with a scarred face. "You can always sleep outside with the bears for all I care. I was just being nice." Jimin laughed and walked over to set up his tent. "It's true, Chanyeol." Yoona said and laughed her off at Chanyeol's reaction.

"Yahh, guys, you should pick your tent spot, or else there'll be no more space and you'll have to share with someone." Sunggyu said as he threw his tent bag down a spot near the forest.

"Hamster Gyu, why do you want to sleep near the forest?" Jiwoo asked playfully, as she saw her other classmates depart from the bus. 

"Because that's the spot where I'll be protecting you from." Sunggyu smirked and ruffled her hair. She rolled her eyes and swatted his hand away from her hair, fixing it after.

"You're so cheesy. Does hamsters even eat cheese?" Jiwoo asked as she smacked Sunggyu for being a cheesy .

Hoya frowned at his brother's relationship with his mate. He sighed before picking a spot near the lake and the forest, threw his things down, and started working on his tent. Meanwhile, everyone stared at him, wondering why he is so eager to set up his tent.

"Yah, do you think he's mad at Sunggyu?" SungJong whispered to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol just looked at the maknae with a face that screams out "DUH". "Alright, alright. I was just asking, geez." SungJong backed away from Sungyeol and dragged Myungsoo with him to a spot.

"YAHH! Myungsoo is sleeping with me!" Sungyeol screamed out, chasing the two.

And everyone averted their attention to the trio. "I didn't mean it that way." Sungyeol corrected himself, but not stopping in his tracks of chasing them around. Meanwhile, the others were laughing and paying attention to them, Jiwoo pulled herself away from the group and squated down by Hoya, who was having trouble with the directions.

"Do you need help?" Jiwoo asked him, as she eyed his confused face, looking down at the paper. "No. I can figure this out. Why don't you go help Sunggyu or go help Suga?" Hoya snarled at her and turned his body away from her.

He knew inside, that he was mad at himself for not advancing towards her. But his pride just couldn't let him agree to her offer.

"Fine then." Jiwoo spat, annoyed with Hoya's attitude. She felt hurt inside, that he rejected her offer. But the image in her head of Hoya and SunHye together, just remained there, making her feel a bit jealous. "I'm not gonna help you anymore. If you need help, go ask SunHye." Jiwoo looks over to the girl, staring at Hoya, but frowning at Jiwoo.

"She sure looks like she's going to help you with a lot of things." Jiwoo said and turned away, walking. "Tch, he's being such a jerk right now." Hoya heard Jiwoo mutter under her breath, while walking to the guys.

"He won't know that she's going his way right now." Jiwoo glanced at SunHye who was smiling, and advancing towards Hoya. Hoya groaned hearing Jiwoo say that. But he knew that, it was too late to ask her to help him. He should've just accepted her offer when she offered it.

"Hey oppa, do you need help?" SunHye asked in a sweet way. But Hoya thought it was a turn off, to use such a high pitch voice, while trying to seduce someone. "Nope." He said to her, while standing up and brushing his hands together.

"DONGWOO is going to help me out in a bit." Hoya emphasized on his name, so that Dongwoo would hear him with his special hearing abilities. "Ohhh..." Her words faded away as she looked over to the big group, where Dongwoo was. 

"But it looks like he's too busy giving Jiwoo a piggyback ride." SunHye said as she pointed them out with her finger. Hoya didn't want to look, but he had to. He'd swear on his life, if Dongwoo gets Jiwoo hurt by dropping her or tripping, Hoya would literally shun Dongwoo for life. Even if he was his brother.

Hoya could hear her, "Dongwoo, you're like a dinosaur." She chuckled as her grip on him got tighter, "Wooh! I'm riding a dinosaur!" She yelled out as he started running. "Yahh!"

"See? Now, why don't you let me help you, oppa?" SunHye asked him as she squated down to the ground, ready to start building a tent. "No thanks." Hoya reminded himself that no matter what, Jiwoo is his mate. Jiwoo wouldn't betray him for someone else, right?

Hoya could tell that she was pretty upset about him sitting next to SunHye on the bus. "Well I'm sorry." He barely whispered out as his eyes followed the way, the two were going.

SunHye groaned and gave up, going back to her friends with a sad face. *Oppa will become mine, Jiwoo. Whether you like it or not.* She thought as she smirked at the gullible Jiwoo, on the dinosaur's back.

"Need a hand there?" Suga asked Hoya as the two squated back down to start fixing the tent. "Why not? I already rejected two. So I can't reject the third. Three times the charm." Hoya forced a smiled as he said that and began working with Suga. "Don't you dislike it?" Suga suddenly asked Hoya.

"Dislike what?" Hoya said while he put the last thing to the tent on it. "Don't act like you don't know." Suga growled at him, not caring if he was royal or not. "Don't growl at me, you're not a werewolf." Hoya snarled back at him.

"Whatever." Suga rolled his eyes. "Don't you dislike her with other males?" He asked, knowingly.

"Who? Jiwoo?" Hoya asked Suga as they both stood up from their finished tent. "So you know." Hoya said as he crossed his arms, looking at the others, struggling to cooperate with each other.

Some were even fighting each other to see who would sleep with who. Cough cough, *Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Sungyeol*. "Of course. If I watch you two, like I do, I see that love in your eyes for her." Suga said as he took drinks from the cooler and tossed one to Hoya.

"Well, we are mates. But how am I ever going to tell her that? Should I just say it straight up? 'Hey Jiwoo, I'm your forever mate. Be with me.'" Hoya asked, sad as the two sat down on the benches.

"I guess not. But one day, she's going to have to know. You're going to have to release her power. And trust me. I can feel the power of hers getting stronger, the longer it takes." Suga popped his can open and took a sip.

"How would you feel it? I put a seal strong enough to surpress it for decades." Hoya laid back on the table of the bench.

"Because when we were little, Bangtan used to sneak out and play here in the human world." Suga hesitated but said it anyway. "I don't care if you're going to punish someone but just punish me. I was the one who told the others to follow me. I'll take responsibility."

Hoya just nodded for him to continue as he drank from his can of pop. "So one day, we met a little girl in the park near by her house. And we decided to bully her, because we felt superior." Suga began telling him the story of how he met Jiwoo. "But the thing that little Jiwoo did, surprised most of us. Despite us bullying her, when she saw that we ran out of breath from playing basketball, she ran to buy us drinks, but she tripped on the way, so she bruised her knee, but she kept running."

"And when she got to us, we were so surprised at her, we almost gagged and our hearts almost stopped. She gave us a smile and said to us 'fight back with kindness'. And she left. Ever since then, we've learned that not every human is stuck up. And we came to visit her when we could." Suga smiled as he played with the top of his can.

"But you know, as things got rough in the kingdom, we had to leave her for a while. So when we told her we were leaving, she cried her eyes out." Suga smiled, while watching Jiwoo and Yoona set their tents up. "She each gave us a kiss, on the cheek of course, I was the closest to her, so I could feel her powers dying, to seep out." Suga explained to Hoya.

"When did you first meet her?" Hoya asked Suga, curious as to, who saw her first. "We met each other when we were about 10 years old. She would come back from school, questioning us about our days at school. And of course, we lied to her. But it was to keep her safe, as well as us." Suga told him, before standing up. 

"Well man, I'm getting tired. You should head into the tent too. I think I see Mr. Lee over there, yelling for kids to start sleeping, since we got a full day of activites tomorrow." Suga yawned and stretched his arms. "Oh and also, don't be mad at her. She gets fiesty sometimes when something of hers gets taken away for a while. She literally almost beat me up, when I borrowed her shoes without asking." 

Hoya chuckled at the thought of little Jiwoo, getting mad and stomping her feet. "Alright."

 

*

 

"Hoya." Jiwoo called out to him. "What?" He answered back as he didn't look up from his spot. He was in the middle of brushing his teeth and the tree, while she came.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry. I went a little overboard with what I said." Jiwoo bit her lips and gave him a weak smile. "It's fine. It doesn't really matter anymore." Hoya muttered, but she could hear it clearly.

"Ohh." Jiwoo sighed, turned around, and started walking away. "I mean, what matters right now, is this moment. If you want to apologize about what happened earlier, then it should've been me, who apologized." He said as he grabbed her arm.

She stopped in her tracks and she smiled a bit. She turned around and gave him a smile. "I'm glad then." She said as she squated down. She gave a long sigh and stood back up. "I was afraid you wouldn't forgive me." 

"You're such an idiot." Hoya laughed as he flicked her forehead. "Ow!" She yelled at him, as she rubbed her sore forehead, and hit him right back. "That's what you get you loser." She stuck out her tongue and laughed as he chased her around.

Meanwhile, Suga and Bangtan Boys looked at them from afar. "I'm glad they're not fighting anymore." Suga said as he sighed and sat down. "Ugh, well I think that our punishments off for now." J-Hope said as he laid down in the grass, looking at the stars. 

"How come in our planet, we don't have as many stars here?" He asked them, trying to count the stars in the night sky. "Because she's here. If that star is here, then the majority of the other stars should be here." Rap Monster said, as he implied that Jiwoo was the star in the sky.

"Tch, how cheesy, leader." Jimin said as he hit Rap Monster. "Ya-" Rap Monster almost said but was immediately cut off by Mr. Lee's yelling at them.

"Oh ! He's coming after us!" V yelled as he hurried off into his tent, leaving Jimin behind. "Yahh! V wait for me!" Jimin ped the tent as fast as he could and barged inside.

The others did the same and Mr. Lee smirked in satisfaction. 

 

 

a υ т н o r ' ѕ n o т e :

It's been such a while, hasn't it? Ugh yes. Sorry for not updating for so long.

I'm actually skipping my essay to write this right now. And if I stop, I won't be able to update until next week.

So this will be a short update, so that I can work on my essay after this. <3

Thanks for reading & subscribing! <3 Much love from Author-nim.

 

lιddoιnѕpιrιт .

 

OMG guys, I almost forgot! Please support BTS by watching their MV & tweeting for them!

So that BTS gets their 1st win! <3

Watch their MV here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOuhvBJqKVY