ғιrѕт encoυnтer .

тнe vaмpιre prιnce & ι
 
 
ғιrѕт encoυnтer .
 
 
"вє мιиє. ι ωιℓℓ ℓσνє уσυ, ι ωιℓℓ ωσяяу fσя уσυ. ιℓℓ тαкє ¢αяє σf уσυ υитιℓ тнє єи∂. уσυ киσω мє, яιgнт? уσυ ѕαω мє, яιgнт? ιℓℓ ρяσтє¢т уσυ υитιℓ тнє єи∂." - ιиfιиιтє (вє мιиє)
 

 
 
"Oh." Was all she could say. Her face fell as she walked away back to Yoona and Chanyeol. 
 
*Damn. How could've I thought that it was him? Gosh, I'm so stupid sometimes.* she thought as she hit her head against her hand.
 
Sungyeol who witnessed the scene with infinite, heard what she was thinking and immediately told Hoya. 
 
"So she doesn't recognize me?" Hoya asked as he crossed his arms leaning back into the chair. 
 
Sungyeol nodded as he took a bite of his sandwich.
 
"Well then, she will. Soon. You know I just can't stay away for too long." Hoya said and smirked.
 
"But you did. For about 5 years now." MyungSoo pointed out as he drank his juice.
 
Hoya tipped it and juice went onto his shirt.
 
"Oops." He said as he got up and walked away.
 
*Dayum. Why do they always have to anger me?* he thought as he went to the bathroom to wash his face.
 
"Yah. What were you thinking? Going up to them like that? It's only their first day here." Someone said a few feet away.
 
Hoya just got out of the bathroom and heard this.
 
"So what if I do talk to them? I don't think there was a problem with that." A girl said and smirked.
 
"Yah! There is a problem! What do you think?" She said and slapped Jiwoo's cheek.
 
Hoya flinched towards the sound of that. He heard a familiar voice.
 
"So what? They're humans too. Why can't a human have a conversation with another one? Is that so wrong?" She said.
 
*Thats where you're wrong. Jiwoo.* he thought immediately and moved to stop the fight.
 
He went around the corner and just as the girl was about to attack Jiwoo again.
 
He held her hand, hard and firm.
 
"What are you doing to her?" He snarled out.
 
"Oppa! Uh, we were just having a friendly conversation." She said and tried to eye smile at him.
 
"Did I say you can call me Oppa? No. And a friendly conversation? What type of friend hits another? Explain this then." He said shaking her arm fiercely.
 
"Ow. Can you be more careful? It hurts. And I was just trying to fix her hair?" She lied. 
 
"Really? Well sorry to interrupt but I gotta talk to her." He said and dropped her arm.
 
He grabbed Jiwoo's and pulled her along with him. 
 
*Whats wrong with him? Why do you want to talk to that loser?* she thought as she stomped away angry. 
 
Jiwoo was surprised at how he stopped her.
 
Most people would just walk by whenever someone picked on her.
 
They picked on her for various reasons. 
 
Sometimes because she talks to the people that they like. Like Chanyeol.
 
But they've grown to ignore her when they talk to Chanyeol. And sometimes they about having no mother and no loving father.
 
She promised herself that she wouldn't cry and that she would be strong until Howon came back.
 
And she has waited ever since he left without a trace. 
 
 
"Uh don't you think you were a bit rough on that girl?" Jiwoo spoke up. 
 
"Oh was I? Maybe you should've stopped me then." He stopped and turned around. They were already outside. 
 
"Because I think she went rough on you too." He said and frowned.
 
"Thank you though. And I'm sorry. You have wasted your time on me." Jiwoo said and bowed.
 
Again he was surprised at her actions. When wasn't he?
 
He learned to accept that although he's really charming, Jiwoo wouldn't fall for him that easily.
 
But he would always keep trying.
 
He was already attracted to her ever since he tasted a little bit of her blood. 
 
It was her turn to fall in love with him. But little did he know, she already did.
 
Why? Because he was there when other people wasn't. He was there to listen to her when there weren't anyone.
 
And he was there to comfort her, he didn't need anything back. And that's what she loved about him.
 
That he's so adorable and comforting. 
 
But he disappeared on her birthday. She spent the day lonely and sad.
 
She longed for him but he never came back. So she tried to forget about him but nothing worked.
 
She even tried to get rid of her life. But she stopped before it reached her skin. 
 
She thought about him and how he told her not to get hurt by anything and to stay strong.
 
"Don't get hurt and stay strong when I'm gone alright?" He asked her before he left.
 
She nodded but she didn't know that that would be the last time she'll ever see him.
 
She thought he had meant when he was gone and he would come back tomorrow but it was different.
 
He wasn't coming back. Or rather he couldn't. He knew it was hard to say goodbye.
 
So he decided to leave her and not say anything about it. Because that way she wouldn't have to wait for him and so that she could move on.
 
But she didn't, she couldn't. 
 
Jiwoo walked away slowly, retreating in an awkward conversation.
 
"Do you get picked on a lot like this?" He asks right out of the blue.
 
She turned to face him and embarrassingly nodded.
 
"It's because I have no mother and no loving father. But as long as I have people in my life who I love, it's fine with me." She grinned. 
 
*Gosh. I didn't know it would be this hard for you. The human world is so disgusting! But I'm sorry Jiwoo. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you anymore.* he thought as he nodded at her understandingly.
 
She walked to the cafeteria again but got interrupted by his voice.
 
"I hope someday I can become someone you love too." He whispered.
 
 She spun around to see him but he was no longer there.
 
He disappeared just like the little boy that she had met 5 years ago.
 
She tinted a shade of light pink and smiled.
 
It was nice to know that someone needs her. She went skipped back to the cafeteria.
 
Hoya peered out from the corner wall and sighed.
 
*She still hasn't changed much has she? Well Im fine with it.* he thought and walked back to the cafeteria after her.
 
 
 
"Yoona, do you like someone?" Jiwoo asked her best friend as she sat back down on the lunch table. She shrugged.
 
"I can't just like anybody and you know that. And I don't count it on their faces, what counts is what is in the inside." She said and smiled.
 
Jiwoo nodded and took her best friend's advice. *I guess she's right after all.* She thought as she threw her food away.
 
"Chanyeol, do you like someone?" Jiwoo asked her best guy friend. He shook his head. "Not yet, at least." He said and smiled at Jiwoo.
 
"Arraso. But if you do and you dont tell me, you are so dead." Jiwoo said and glared at him as if he was keeping a secret.
 
She couldnt help but feel eyes on her so when she looked around, she found 2 pairs of eyes on her. 
 
It was DongWoo and someone else who looked a bit older. 
 
DongWoo waved and smiled at her so she did the same back. The older one just stared her down and walked away with DongWoo following.
 
"Why are they staring at you?" Chanyeol asked as the bell rang and everyone scurried out to their classes.
 
Jiwoo shrugged, it was really strange for her too. 
 
As she and her friends walked out of the cafeteria. someone brushed her side hard and she fell down.
 
The girl was the one from before, Minyoo . Minyoo has been picking on her ever since 4th grade at least. 
 
How Jiwoo wishes she could transfer but then her father would ask and it would just become a bigger problem than it needed to be.
 
Minyoo smirked at her and walked away like nothing happened.
 
Girls were screaming, pitches were being heard as Hoya and his friends walked down the hallway. 
 
Yoona quickly pulled up her friend from the ground.
 
"If this ever happens again, we are so going to jump her." She said as she shook her head at the sight of Minyoo flirting with the guys who apparently gave no attention to her.
 
"Yeah, definitley. And you cant do anything about it missy." Chanyeol agreed as they walked together to their next class. 
 
MyungSoo, noticed this and flashbacks came to his mind. *Minyoo pushed Jiwoo down and smirked at her then left. Yoona helped her , and then they left to class.*
 
"Yahh. Hoya, you dont even notice your girl being bullied? Wahh, what a man you are." MyungSoo said as he left to class. 
 
But with sharp hearing, Hoya heard it. And realized what had happened again. *Aish! How do I stop that?* He thought as he ran his hands up his hair, making the girls squeal in happiness. 
 
He rolled his eyes and then left to class too. Sunggyu, the older one witnessed it all happening. *I told you we shouldnt come to Earth, even if it meant finding our mother.* He thought as he swam through the crowd of girls. 
 
What was he thinking about? His mother? Here on Earth? What would happen to them if they found their real mother?
 
 
 
 
lιddoιnѕpιrιт .