daeнyυn & вap .

тнe vaмpιre prιnce & ι
 
 
 
daeнyυn & вap .
 
 
"ιf уσυ яєαℓℓу ℓσνє ѕσмєσиє, уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ℓιтєяαℓℓу ∂σ αиутнιиg тσ мαкє тнαт ρєяѕσи ѕмιℓє." - вαиg уσиggυк, вαρ
 

 
*Hoya's been acting weird lately. He's been avoiding me.* Jiwoo thought as she wiped down the table. She glanced over her shoulders at Hoya, who was talking with Sunyoo. She let out a sigh and took the towel with her to the kitchen.
 
It was the end of the day, when everyone who came to the café left it. Everyone was getting ready to go home and hopefully get some sleep soon. 
 
Jiwoo washed her hand, thinking too deeply into her thoughts, that she didn't notice that the bandage around her hand was starting to unwrap.
 
She flicked her wrists to get the water off of her hand without having to wipe it. She, then rubbed her wet hands onto her small black apron.
 
She proceeded to the changing room, to change, to go home and sleep. After she changed, she grabbed her bag and was about to open the door when someone else on the other side decided to open it as well. 
 
The door almost hit her if it wasn't for her clumsy self who stumbled back in surprise over the sudden door opening.
 
Her hand immediately went up to her chest which was breathing heavily and her heart was beating really fastly. "Omo! You scared the daylights out of me!" She exclaimed as she saw who it was.
 
It was just Hoya, who came through the door. "Oh... Sorry. Well see ya later." He mumbled as he moved passed her and opened his locker. *Something is definitely up with him.* she bit her bottom lip and turned around to look at him.
 
 *He would usually be teasing me right now but he's not. And he's not smiling. He's not doing any of that. Something is really up with him, and I intend to find out what.*She removed her teeth from her bottom lip and her hand reached out to tap Hoya on the shoulder.
 
Once her touch reached his shoulders, he flinched and moved his shoulders, turning around in the process. "What's wrong?" Jiwoo asked him quietly, a bit scared to approach him with such a question.
 
"Nothing, that you should be involved with." He answered coldly as he got his jacket out. The reason why he was mad was not because of her but because of the situation they were in.
 
 Just moments after Jiwoo left, Sunggyu used his power to communicate to Hoya through their minds.
 
"Hoya. I just found out that there are hunters here! But another bad thing is that father sent some more vampires to hunt us down before we are hunted. It'll be safer for us to be with them but I don't think you'd want to go back this early. 
 
Since you just met her not too long ago." Sunggyu explained slowly so that Hoya could understand what was happening. 
 
*I can't afford to lose Jiwoo or leave her right now! Ottoke? Things are so problematic right now.* Hoya thought as he put his shirt on. He closed his eyes and decided to deal with it a little later.
 
"I know you can't. So I'll try to think of a solution. You think of some too. I didn't know that coming to earth can cause so much trouble.
 
 That's why I didn't really want to come here in the first place. Even if it meant finding umma, I wouldn't risk you guys for it. Who knows? Maybe she isn't here anymore." Sunggyu said before closing his mind, to end the communication. 
 
*I'm sorry hyung. I dragged you guys into this. And I will get us out of it.* Hoya thought as he closed his locker door. He turned around to leave the door, but then he suddenly felt a rush of pain. It was little but it still hurt him a lot. 
 
"Ah. What happened to her?" He realized what happened. Something injured or something happened to Jiwoo. How could he just have let her go like that?
 
 He was too busy thinking about solutions that he didn't notice that her hand was getting unwrapped. 
 
He mentally hit himself and pulled himself up. *I gotta find her right away. What if some vampire gets to her? I'm so stupid sometimes.* he thought as he bolted out the café door. 
 
He took a sniff into the air, trying to find her scent. He caught it for a moment but then lost it again. He closed his eyes, which turned into a bright orange and tried to catch her scent again.
 
 When he finally found it, it was stronger due to his vampire abilities. He ran to the direction he smelt her scent. He knew she couldn't have gone that far from the café. 
 
Also she wouldn't because her house is pretty close to her job. He ran, dodging people, and saying sorry to the ones he bumped into. He found her scent stronger than ever. 
 
Because she was sitting on the park bench crying. Hoya stopped right in his tracks, took the moment to breathe and react. 
 
His eyes followed her arms up to her hands which was clutching something. Her left shoulder got cut. He winced at it, pouted and sighed. 
 
Jiwoo was crying, but you wouldn't be able to tell unless you were close enough to see and hear her because her cries was soft. She didn't want to cry but it all just came out. 
 
Hoya stared at her cut for a moment and then broke out of his thoughts.
 
"Jiwoo-ah." Hoya muttered softly as he approached her. She didn't seem to notice anything much until she felt a shadow come upon herself. 
 
She quickly wiped up her tears and looked up to see who had said her name. "Hoya." She said, trying to contain herself, but inside she was trembling. 
 
"What happened?" He asked as he took a seat besides her and stared at her. "Just a little cut. Nothing to worry about anyways." She lied and faked a smile. But he saw through it.
 
"Stop lying to me. I know you better than that. Jiwoo never fakes a smile. Even if something is wrong, you don't fake a smile. Tell me what's wrong." He said as he pulled a strand of her hair behind her hair. 
 
She sniffled and let out a little laugh. She tried to not laugh but she couldn't, she just had to. Her heart was beating faster than it was before. 
 
Just because of the little skinship she got from him. "Arraso, you got me there. Aigoo, you know me so well." She joked as she smiled. And this time it was a real one. 
 
"Uh, let me go get something to wrap this up. Put some ointment on there too." He said staring at the cut which she was no longer holding. 
 
Jiwoo gasped as she saw that the cut was getting bloodier and bloodier at the moment. She put her hand back there to stop the blood. But little did she know it doesn't work that way.
 
 Hoya really didn't want to leave her but he had no choice. Because if he doesn't go get the treatment she needs, he may as well go crazy over her. Her blood scent was going all over him again. 
 
"You better stay here no matter what. I'll be quick." He warned her as he stood up. She nodded and gave him a weak smile. He shrugged out of his jacket and put it around her. Her cheeks got hot from what he did.
 
 "But won't your jacket get bloody?" She asked as she tried to refuse the jacket. He shook his head lightly. *My soulmate needs to be warm doesn't she?* he thought as he walked away from her, he smirked a little. 
 
When he was out of her sight, he ran quickly with his vampire powers. No one seemed to notice so he smiled a little. He quickly went inside of the store and picked up the things he needed for her. 
 
He paid the girl cashier who was practically staring at him the whole time. He rolled his eyes once he was outside and looked around to see if anyone would see him use his powers. 
 
No one. So then he bolted back to the park. Just a few meters away from where Jiwoo was. He walked to her fastly but at the same time which looked slow. Jiwoo was just staring at the sky waiting for Hoya to come back. Her cheeks still warmed up because she kept replaying the scene over and over again in her head until she got over it.
 
"Jiwoo. Let me see that arm." He finally said after reaching to her. She took his jacket off and frowned once she felt the pain come through her. 
 
"Th-thanks again. You're such a life saver." She managed to say out from her pain. He moved closer to her, until they were only a couple of inches apart. 
 
Flustered, she turned around, not wanting to show her redden cheeks. 
 
"Uhm, can you just hurry up? I don't want to feel the pain." She said as she took a deep breath. He smiled over her shyness and smirked. *She knows she loves me.* he gently applied the rubbing alcohol onto her cut. 
 
She closed her eyes, and bit her lips, trying to not feel the pain as it stung her like a bee. He quickly removed it and blew on it. 
 
After a minute she felt more relieved. She turned back around to face him and he had already wrapped up her cut in bandages. 
 
She smiled at him which he returned. Her cheeks tinted pink, and she began to swing her feet at a patient pace. He chuckled at her. *She still does the same things she did when she was little.*
 
"Let's go home. It's getting late." Hoya said as he stood up. She followed him as he took her to her house. 
 
On the way there, Hoya asked her how she got another cut.
 
"Well, I kind of got cut by someone. He said his name was Daehyun. But I don't understand why he would give me his name. He was really scary at first. I was practically trembling but I had to be strong." She explained to him as she walked forward. 
 
"Wah. You are just attracting yourself to cuts aren't you? First in the café, and then now with a man? Wow, you really are just an attraction to cuts." Hoya joked around as he silently frowned inside. He didn't want to tell her, that he knew who Daehyun was. 
 
 
Oh the things Hoya was going to do to Daehyun once he finds him will not be good. 
 
Jiwoo pouted and punched Hoya hard on his arm. She let out a sigh, "Well thanks. I feel much better now. I'll see you later tomorrow." She waved him goodbye as she skipped the few last steps to her house. 
 
He sighed and his fingers clenched into a fist after waving goodbye to her. "Damn you, Daehyun." He muttered softly as he ran to his house by his supernatural power. 
 
       ~~~ Later That Night ~~~
 
"Hyung. Look there he is. Trying to get Hoya's girl hurt huh?" The maknae said ferociously. The gang looked at who Sungjong was talking about. 
 
It was really dark outside, they came to find Daehyun after Hoya sneaked up to Jiwoo's house to see if Jiwoo was alright. And she was.
 
It was only Infinite at the time. BTS had some other business to do at the moment. "Look who finally showed up. I was waiting for you guys. Long time no see eh?" Daehyun replied with a husky voice. he turned around to meet Infinite, the vampires. 
 
"Looks like you're here alone." WooHyun smirked at Daehyun. He cracked his fingers, stretched and smiled widely. 
 
Daehyun scoffed, "Am I that stupid like you? I'm not here alone. Although there is 7 of you and only 6 of us. I think we have the better advantage." 
 
"I hope you hadn't turned that girl into a monster like you. I wouldn't want to kill a pretty face like her. She was damn feisty too." Daehyun smirked at Hoya who was clenching his hands the hardest he could. 
 
"Don't you dare touch her again. Or else you won't be able to see daylight again." Hoya snarled out at him trying to control his anger. 
 
Suddenly, 5 other people came out behind Daehyun. 
 
"Infinite, how we missed you." Youngjae joked as he came into their view. "Yah. Prepare to get killed tonight." Zelo said as he smirked at the group. 
 
All of the members of Infinite's eyes turned a bright red. Showing that they haven't had blood in a long time. Their fangs grew out as they snarled at each one of BAP.
 
"Ah. I see that you've been starving yourselves of blood. I think this time, we really have the advantage." Himchan smiled as he swung his bat around to his back. 
 
"How'd you find Jiwoo?" MyungSoo asked them, raising an eyebrow at them.
 
"Oh you know, our leader knows everything. We have our sources." Jongup moved his neck, cracking it in the process. 
 
"What did you do to her?" Hoya snarled out at Daehyun. "Just a little cut, that's all. No biggy. Stop being such a worry guy. Wait, now that I think about it, it may have some poison on the knife. The poison should be working by now." Daehyun pretended to not remember what he did.
 
Hoya's eyes widen and looked at the other members, asking them if he could go to Jiwoo. They nod at him, signaling him that he could leave and that they could take care of the problem at the moment. 
 
Hoya mouthed a thank you and good luck to them. And he ran all the way to Jiwoo's house. 
 
"Ha. You're gonna let him go? I don't know what's going to happen then. I mean, he is your strongest member isn't he?" Youngjae smirked at them and rubbed his hands together.
 
"Now we're equal. 6 vs 6 . Let's end this, here and now." Sunggyu said as he charged towards a BAP member. Regardless of which member it is, they were all hunters. And they were either going to be hunted or they will be the hunters of the hunters. 
 

 

 

a υ т н o r ' ѕ n o т e :

Hi, its been a while eh? I havent had my iPod to type it up but luckily I do now. (: Please comment. If you dont, Ill feel like the story is going badly. .__. So please comment ! Subscribe (if you havent) , and upvote if you want . :D ^^ Thanks for reading ~ . BAP, now entering the story . <3 Sorry if I make them seem too mean , or too snobby but I needed a group to play the "bad guys" and so I came to decide on BAP . (: 

 

Oh by the way ! Thanks to Bluerobot for making this poster for me . (: I love it a lot . (: 

 

lιddoιnѕpιrιт .