ι'll вe yoυr prιnce

тнe vaмpιre prιnce & ι

 

 

ι'll вe yoυr prιnce

 

"fαιℓυяє ιѕ ωнαт мαкєѕ мє ѕтяσиgєя. fєαя ιѕ ωнαт мαкєѕ мє яυи." - вαρ (gσσ∂вує)

 

iWJQ6hP.jpg

Jiwoo, the 6 year old girl, was running away, until something pinned her to the red brick walls behind her.

It was a dark cloudy night, *What am I going to do?* She thought as a pair of hands grabbed her by the neck.

She yelped in pain and tried to free herself but nothing worked.

The pair of hands were definitely stronger than she was.

The stranger pulled her up inches from the cold ground, she screamed as she couldn't breathe. 

*Umma! I'm sorry! I couldn't save you!* Jiwoo thought as she touched the hands on her neck.

*His hands are really cold.* She thought and tried to unwrap his hands from her neck.

"What do you want ?" She asked as she managed to loosen the tight grip a little bit. 

She couldn't quite see his face only glow of redness from his eyes.

*Wahh. This is scary. Someone please help me!* She could only scream in thought as she closed her eyes in cautiousness.

The guy unwrapped one hand from her neck. She could breathe a little bit now, but then he moved her hair to her right side and sunk in his fangs.

*A vampire? No, this cant be. But it hurts so badly.* She thought as she felt the cold teeth inside her neck.

The vampire out most blood making her slowly losing consciousness.

*Am I really going to die?* She thought as she felt her tear come down. 

"Release her at once." Someone said as they approached the scene. And he did as told.

Jiwoo fell onto the cold hard ground clutching at her neck. She slowly open her eyes to see red blood on her hands.

*Is this really my blood?* She thought as she closed her eyes, wishing this was only a nightmare.

"Really? A little helpless girl was all you could find? You disgust me." The 7 year old boy said and ripped off the vampire's head.

He was the prince of vampires. He had come down to observe what his people did on Earth. 

But he just had to come to this girl's rescue.

"Ughh I really hate humans. They're so helpless. I even had to kill one of my kind. " He said as he approached Jiwoo. 
 
She opened her eyes to find a charming boy standing in front of her.
 
*But my people has done wrong. so I'll repay by helping this girl.* He thought. He couldn't help but stare at her eyes. 
 
They were the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen but somehow they were frightened.
 
So he quickly looked away. He cleared his throat and held out a hand to her.
 
She looked up at him and took his hand. She got up to her feet again, but she lost so much blood that she collapsed.
 
Fortunately, he quickly caught her and wrinkled his nose. *The smell of a human smells like this?* He thought. She had smelled wonderful to him. 
 
But he quickly smelled the scent of her blood, making him go crazy. His eyes turned a crimson red color but quickly turned back to a light brown.
 
He had to restrain himself from attacking her. *No. I wont attack her. Not after what had happened.* He thought and looked at Jiwoo. 
 
She was beautiful. He didn't understand why the vampire had to pick her. But then Jiwoo's neck reached his shoulder.
 
Her blood scent was wearing off on him again. He could tell she was unconscious already.
 
*God, why does her blood smell so different and good? Is this why that vampire attacked her?* He thought as closed his eyes. 
 
He closed up the 2 deep wounds on her neck by kissing it. He had to hold himself back from her blood himself.
 
He the blood on his lips from her neck. It was really good but he had to restrain himself.
 
He put her down on his lap as he bit his finger. Blood oozed out from it and a single drop went onto her lips, down .
 
*This should replenish her blood twice as fast as it would.* He thought.
 
He brought her home, carrying her bridal style, he knew where she lived, not far from the scene. Her house was a mess.
 
Her mother laid there, dead. *That guy from earlier had gotten her.* He thought as he laid her in her purple bed in her room.
 
*Purple huh? My favorite color too.* He thought as he covered her with her blanket.
 
" I'm sorry I was late." He mumbled, regretting not coming earlier. *Wait, what am I saying?* He thought and shook his head.
 
He turned to leave but a hand grabbed his wrist. He looked back alarmingly. But it was only Jiwoo.
 
"Umma, I'm so sorry." she mumbled. "Don't go."
 
*She must be dreaming about her mom right now.* The boy thought as she let go of his hand.
 
 " I'll find you again one day. Just stay alive okay? Protect yourself from creatures like me. I'll be your prince, Lee Howon." He said and kissed her on her lips lightly and left.
 
Her right shoulder formed and glowed a light purple mark. "This will help suppress you from being a vampire until you meet me again and will protect you from other vampires."
 
The mark was . . .
an infinity sign ∞ .

 

 

iWJQ6hP.jpg

a υ т н o r ' ѕ n o т e :

Hi . Please subscribe, read, and upvote if you want . ^^

lιddoιnѕpιrιт .