Yes

Who do you love?
"I don't know"
 
L.joe ruffled you hair and smiled. "You should say no and go to me!" He cheered. you shook your head and scrunched your nose. "But I don't like you!" You said. 
 
L.joe pouted and pretended to cry. "I'm just kidding!" You said as you patted his back. "Oh! I have to leave. Thanks for everything L.joe oppa!" You said on your way out. 
 
He stared after you. *Im serious ~~~~-ah. If he ever hurts you, come to me.*
 
You got home and walked around the house looking for a note from Suho. Sure enough, it was on the fridge. 
 
Note:
 
Get ready for bed dongsaeng-ie. Foods in the fridge. I'll take you to school tomorrow
 
 
 
                                  -Suho
 
End of note. 
 
You ate the left over food and got ready for bed. After watching some t.v. you went to sleep. 
 
The next day you woke up and got ready for school. Suho was waiting in his car. He drove you to school and dropped you off in front. 
 
"~~~~-ah! Ppoppo~!" Suho said as he pointed to his cheek. You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek before opening the car door. "I'll be walking home arasso?" You said. "Ne" he answered. 
 
"Who was that and why did you kiss his cheek?" Someone behind you asked. You turned around to see Chunji. "Why does it matter?" You asked innocently. 
 
"Because, you're my girlfriend now and I'm not going to let you kiss random guys." Chunji scoffed. "I'm not even your girlfriend! You still have to ask me!" You retorted. 
 
"B-but I don't waaannnnnaaaaa!!!!!" Chunji whined. You slapped his arm and pulled him into the school. "You don't get to know who that was because you are a whinny little baby." You said sticking out your tongue. 
 
When you got in the classroom Eunmi and Changjo were already there. Ten minutes past and there was no sign of Baekhyun. "Hey where's that other kid?" Chunji asked. 
 
"He's probably at practice or something." You mumbled. "How would you know?" Changjo suddenly said. "You broke up with him. How would you know?" 
 
"He's in a band with her bro-" Eunmi started before you put your hand on and finished her sentence. "In a band with my um.. Broccoli! Yeah, my broccoli. They're in a broccoli band. That's a thing." You said, laughing awkwardly afterwards. 
 
You glared at Eunmi then dragged her into the hallway. "Why didn't you let me tell them?!" She yelled. "Shhhh!!!!" One of the teachers shushed from a different room. 
 
"Cause if you tell them, stuff will happen!!" You whispered harshly. "Really..? Stuff? Seriously, what are you scared of?" Eunmi asked. 
 
"I just don't want people to know. You'll respect that right?" You pleaded. "Ugh. Fine." Eunmi groaned. 
 
At lunch you were in line to get food with Eunmi when Chunji cut in front of you and tapped your shoulder. "I'll get you lunch!" He winked. "Komawo oppa." You smiled before walking out of line and grabbing Changjo's ear. 
 
"Ah ah AH AH!!!" He yelled, "Aish. What do you want?" "Go buy Eunmi lunch." You said firmly. "No! I don't have to!" He whined. "You want me to pull you ear again?" You threatened. "No no! Okay. I'll get it." Changjo said before mumbling something on his way to the line. 
 
You sat down next to Niel and played with your fingers. Chunji came and sat in front of you. "Here's your food ~~~~-ah!" He beamed. You looked up at him and smiled, 
"Komawo" 
 
You finished your food and Chunji handed you another plate. "So much food!!!!" You pouted. "Just eat it. It's your favorite cake!" He said  
 
"Arasso." You whispered. You looked at the cake and saw different colors of frosting on the top. You looked on top and smiled. It read: WILYOU GOUWITME?
 
"Yes" you said. "Yes..? It's a cake. What are you talking about?" Ricky said. You showed them the cake and then started eating it. "Wow!! Chanhee finally asked her out! Except, he was to scared to do it in person." C.A.P laughed. 
 
"I would have done it in person but I was ------" Chunji said. "You were what?" Changjo asked. "I was ------" he said again. "What?" Niel asked. "I WAS NERVOUS!!" Chunji yelled. 
 
Teen top stared at him for a second then started laughing their heads off. "Yah! It's not funny!!" Chunji pouted. "Aww it's okay oppa! As long as I like it!" You smiled. 
 
"Eww lovey stuff" Niel gagged. "You're eww." You said. "No. Only the people with love lives are eww. I'm not." Niel pointed out. "Oh wait... Aww now I'm going to be a loner for life!"
 
They all bursted out laughing and Niel tried to hide his face. 
 
 
I feel like this chapter is really short but whatever... Yay! You're with Chunji! But that's not the end of the troubles >:) thanks for reading and yeahh! Please leave a comment or subscribe or stuffs. Byee~ see you in the next chappie!! :)