Break up

Who do you love?
You stepped to the front door of your house and took a deep breath before unlocking it and walking in. "Guys! I'm home~!" You shouted. 
 
Exo attacked you and pulled you to the ground. "Omo omo omo!!! You didn't tell us where you were going!" They yelled. "I'm not a baby!" You pouted. 
 
"Whatever... Baby." Chanyeol coughed. "Yah! You meanie!" You shouted before jumping at Chanyeol. "Waah! Hold her down!!" He yelled as you hit him. 
 
They finally calmed you down and you were sitting on the couch. "Geez. Why do I have such a violent yeo dongsaeng?" Suho laughed. 
 
On Monday, you skipped to school happily and went to your locker. There was a note attached to it. 
 
Note:
 
Hey ~~~~
 
Did you break up with him yet? 
 
                         -Chunji
 
End of note
 
Your heart sank and your smile turned into a frown. You didn't know who to choose. You loved  Baekhyun but in more of a brother-like way. Plus you've been crushing on Chunji for like ever. "I'm gonna break up with him." You decided. 
 
At lunch you lead Baekhyun to the roof. "I use to go up here all the time." you said, "This place calmed me. Keep that in mind okay?" He nodded and sat next to you on a bench. 
 
"Baekie?" You whispered. "Hmm...?"  He mumbled back without looking at you. "I think we should break up." You said in an almost inaudible voice. "What?! Wha at did I do?" He asked. 
 
"Uh uh uh... Calm. This place is calm." You said, "We should break up. Not because of you. Because I have feelings for someone else. You... are more like a brother to me." 
 
Baekhyun nodded and hugged you tightly. "Friends?" He asked. "Friends." You smiled. 
 
Both of you walked to the cafeteria together happily and bought lunches. You sat with Teen Top and pushed Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Lay to the same table. It was silent and everyone just poked at their food. 
 
{A/N: #thatawkwardsilencetho}
 
Eunmi coughed and began to speak.  "So... Are you dating anyone, Changjo oppa?" Eunmi asked. He shook his head and Eunmi whispered to herself, "YESH!" "Speaking of dating..." Baekhyun said as he nudged your arm. 
 
"WHA- oh. Yeah. We got married." You smirked. "You got what?!" "How? When? What?" "Omo omo omo (repeats about 100 times)" Everyone was staring at you like you were crazy. 
 
"I'm just kidding! Geez... Pabos. I'm not gonna get married in high school!" You laughed. They calmed down and began to eat their food again. "But we did break up." Baekhyun sighed. You nodded and everyone bombarded you with questions. 
 
After school you and L.joe hung out again. It's been a long time since you've talked with him. "Oppa... Can you get me boba?" You asked cutely. He groaned and rolled his eyes, "Fine...!" 
 
You pouted and followed him into the shop. "You know you're gonna get fat if you keep drinking these." L.joe said as he handed you the cup. 
 
You shrugged and sipped the drink. "So what's new?" He asked. "Umm... Uh. Nothing really." You said. He scoffed playfully, "Dude, I'm Chanhee's best friend. I know he confessed to you." 
 
"Mwuh?! He told you?" You said, almost choking on your drink. "Like I said, he's my best friend." L.joe said, "What are you gonna say?" 
 
"I don't know."
 
 
 
Sorry for not updating in such a long time! I'll try to update a lot more and quicker!! Thank you for reading and stuffs! Mkay see you in the next chappie! Byee~