I... Love her

Who do you love?
You woke up and stretched your arms sleepily. Today was a school day!! You changed and got ready for the day and walked into the kitchen. There was a note on the fridge.  
 
Note:
 
Hey little sis! We have to practice so walk to school! Baekhyun, Lay and Chanyeol will be at school too. Don't worry! ^^ have a good day! Saranghae! 
                             -The best thing                                 .                             that has ever 
                           happened to you,
                                     Suho 
 
 
End of note. 
 
You rolled your eyes and ate breakfast quietly. Taking out your phone, you texted Eunmi. 
 
- Can you walk me to school?? Pleeeaaasssseee!!
 
About a minute later she replied back. 
 
-  Ok! Be right there ^^
 
In ten minutes you and Eunmi were walking to school and were about half way there. At the entrance to the school, Baekhyun was waiting for you. 
 
"Finally! I was waiting for soo long! Let's go!" He smiled and lead you into the school. "Why are you being so nice to- ohh... Yeah!" You had forgotten that you were dating Baekhyun. 
 
He turned to you and shook his head. "Forgot already? Maybe we should break up!!" Baekhyun warned. 
 
"Break up...? Whatchu talking about? Your not even dating."  Eunmi pointed out. You opened your mouth to speak but Baekhyun slid in front of you. 
 
"Chyeahh we are dating! For two days now! Such a pabo. Don't know anything!" Baekhyun teased. 
 
Eunmi threw her hand up in defense.  "Just pointing out stuff you wouldn't tell me about!" She said. You three walked to class and sat at your table. Chunji walked in and it was awkward since you still had feelings for him. 
 
Did you? You were confused about your feelings. You loved Baekhyun. But in what way? Brother, sister or girlfriend, boyfriend? 
 
"Anneyoung guys!" He smiled brightly as he sat down. You didn't know how or who you liked but one thing was for sure. You were angry at Chunji for not noticing your feelings. You turned away and pouted secretly. 
 
Baekhyun laced your fingers with his, slowly and you blushed. The teacher walked in after Changjo and started class. Most of the things you heard for the rest of class were "Blah blah blah blah blah." From your teacher. 
 
When the lunch bell rang you skipped to the lunchroom and got your lunch. You waited for Baekhyun and pushed him away from the tables. "Let's sit outside!" You beamed. 
 
He chuckled and let you push him around. You sat down in the courtyard and ate your food. "Your not sad anymore right?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
You shook your head and continued to eat. It was a lie though. You would always be jealous if you weren't Chunji's. Baekhyun surprised you by grabbing both of your hands and turning you to him. 
 
"If your ever sad or mad, I'll always be there for you. No matter what. Wherever you are and whoever you are with. I'll always be there for you." Baekhyun murmured. You looked up at him and smiled lightly. He leaned in slowly and kissed you. 
 
You sat there for a second. *Is this real life? I was kinda hoping for Chunji to give me my first kiss but oh well... Ahh..* Then you decided to kiss his back, with a smiled plastered on your face. Little did you know... Someone was watching. 
 
Chunji's POV:
 
I was sitting at the table with Teen top and Soojin when I saw ~~~~ leave with that Baekhyun kid. I decided to follow them and see what they were doing. Kekeke... Stalker mode! I caught up to them and saw them kissing in the courtyard. There was a weird feeling inside of me but I shook it away. It kept coming back though. When I saw them together. When ~~~~~ wouldn't talk to me... I miss her... I... Love her...
 
 
 
Sorry for the short update! >.< It's been a while too. Please please please comment! You don't even have to like this fanfic! Just wrote random crap! It would make me happy :D 
 
Can you believe that Chunji loves you?! He finally notices. YAAY!!! Baekhyun so sweet...!
 Thx for reading! See you I the next chappie!