Those days

Who do you love?

"Yah!! Wake up for school!" Eunmi yelled as she pulled off your blanket. 

You rubbed your eyes and blinked at her. "Remind me why I gave you a key to my house?" You asked sleepily. 

eunmi smiled brightly. "So you won't be late for school pabo! Now pali!!" She laughed.  you moaned angrily and grabbed your clothes. After breakfast you and Eunmi walked to school. 

You turned and walked backwards to face Eunmi. "So... Where's Soojin?" You asked. 

Eunmi looked away. "Are you sure you want to know?" She said hesitantly. 

"Why wouldn't i if I just asked??" You snapped. 

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "She's with Chunji oppa. I think it's one of those days again." She said. 

Your heart cracked and you lowered you head with a pout on your lips. You were only like this because you had a crush on Chunji and hated seeing him with other girls. To make it worse, "those days" meant that Chunji and Soojin were going to ignore you for the whole day. You, teen top, Soojin, and Eunmi were all good friends so not having Chunji talk to you was horrible!

as you and Eunmi entered the school you saw Soojin and Chunji laughing together. You sighed and Eunmi scrunched her nose at them. You chuckled at her and went to your locker. Eunmi's locker was right next to yours. Coincidence? I think not! She bribed people for that locker. 

You two went to class and sat down. It was the same as any other day but more boring because Chunji was ignoring you completely. Eunmi noticed your sadness and threw a paper airplane at Chunji's head. 

she laughed. "Touch down! Bam what?!" She whispered harshly. 

Chunji turned around with a frown on his face. Eunmi put on her pokerface. "Whatchu lookin at?" She said, tilting her head. 

You three broke into laughter and Soojin kicked Chunji in the knee. "What?!" He yelled, whipping his head around. 

"You better pay attention to me. Only me."  Soojin scoffed. 

chunji rolled his eyes. *Sorry!* He mouthed to you and Eunmi. You smiled and stared at the his back. *So it's Soojin that's making him do this... Right??* you asked herself. 

At lunch you sat at your usual table with Eunmi, Soojin, and teen top. You guys grabbed your lunches and sat down. 

ricky looked at Soojin and Chunji. He switched his eyes back and forth from Soojin and Chunji. You nodded sadly. They knew you had a crush on Chunji. Teen top looked at Soojin disgustedly. You laughed at them. 

L.joe sat next to you and put his arm around you. "It's alright babe! You have me!" He said as he snuggled your arm. 

You laughed and patted his head. "Awh.. My Byungie is so cute!" 

You two always acted like this. You thought of him as a brother but he thought of you as more. You just didn't know it.

You and L.joe walked around after school and Eunmi went with Changjo to get ice cream. Of course, Soojin forced Chunji to go do things with her. 

Flashback~

You walked out of the classroom to your locker. Eunmi had already left with Changjo. As you walked out of the school Chunji pulled away from Soojin and ran to you. 

"~~~~! Wait! I-I want to t-tell you something!" Chunji said between pants. 

You looked into his eyes and smiled. "Hmm?" You asked. 

He looked behind himself to make sure Soojin wasn't there. "Listen, all those days I don't talk to you... Like today, I swear it was all Soojin. I like talking to you..." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

Your heart softened. "Thanks... And it's okay. As long as we're still friends. Arasso?" You said, raising your eyebrow. 

"Arasso... I promise to hangout with you tomorrow!" Chunji winked.

Soojin had heard Chunji promise you and stomped up to the two of you. "Oppa~ Can we go get ice cream?" She pleaded.

chunji scrunched his nose. "But I'm talking right now!"

Soojin grabbed his arm and dragged him away. "You are supposed to pay attention to me!" She yelled in his ear. 

You chuckled. *Desperate much?*

End of flashback 

Now, you and L.joe were walking to the ice cre shop. Apparently everyone loves ice cream! You two sat down and a waitress came over. 

She stared at L.joe "May I take your order?" She asked. 

You scoffed and turned to look out the window. *These stupid boys.. I'm going to lose them all if they keep being so handsome and famous!* 

L.joe ordered and turned to back hug you. "Don't be sad ~~~~-ah! Oppa is here for you!" He said. 

"You promise not to leave me?" You asked with wide eyes. 

L.joe shook his head rapidly. "I'm not like Chunji hyung and Soojin. Why is she your best friend anyways?" He asked. 

You tapped your chin in thought. "Honestly... I don't know... She used to be nicer than this but not anymore..." You sighed. 

L.joe chuckled and the ice cream came. The waitress slipped her phone number on the table. You grabbed it and ripped up the paper as she scoffed and stomped away. 

L.joe pouted. "What if I needed that?" He asked. 

You rolled your eyes and smacked his head. "But my Byungie oppa promised not to leave me!" You said. 

He laughed at your jealousy and patted your head. "Arasso. Now hurry up and eat!" He smiled. 

When the two of you were finished, you walked around. You saw flowers and picked them up to make a mini bouquet. You skipped ahead happily to see two people sitting on a bench.

You stopped in your tracks and tilted your head. *Is that... No... Chunji and Soojin?*

you walked closer and it was them. Chunji was holding Soojins hand. "I've always liked you." He said as he kissed her forehead. 

You dropped the mini bouquet. Your heart cracked once again and you ran into L.joes arms, crying. "Shh... Don't cry ~~~~-ah. Don't cry." He shushed, patting your back. 

you chuckled. "I don't know why I'm like this. He's not even mine." You whispered. "This is silly."

Even though you were giving yourself pep talk and L.joe helped you., you were still sad. It shouldn't have mattered to you though. There were always days like this where they would flirt. It was just... Chunji never kissed Soojin on those other days. And he said it was all her. Was he lying to you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

yay!!! First chapter done! Hope you guys liked it! And please don't post meanish comments please!! Not like you can. Well you can if you want your stuff deleted by the website. Or you can be like: Yolo right?! And just post random stuff... Yeah... Subscribe! Yeah.. I'm not good at this. Byee! See you in the next chappie!!