Free

Is it really you?

Guigui P.O.V:



 

It’s early in the morning and I haven’t sleep nothing, everything seems so wrong and I don’t know what to do. Weakly I walk to the restroom and change myself to something more descent. I apply some make up to cover my swollen eyes that I had from crying. Lastly, after finishing I walk out of the house. The sun was shining so bright, the birds were flying so high and everyone was smiling like nothing is wrong. While inside me everything was mess and in pain. After 10 minutes of walking I finally reach the school, as I walk closer everyone was giving me bad glare. I didn’t understand but I still kept on walking, it’s not like I care. I open the doors and everyone turn around to me and like before they all glare at me.

 Is today the day of bad glaring? Why is everyone glaring at me?  

I still kept on walking ignoring the glares until a group of girl’s crowd me around. I try to pass by them but they block my way. I try once again until they push me to the floor. They were all laughing at me like hyenas until a blonde girl closed them. She was the girl that I saw kissing Aaron with yesterday, the girl that I bet Aaron likes.  She walk to me close while looking at me with evil eyes. If only stares could kill, I would of have been dead already.  A girl from behind handle her a microphone and she grab it. She turn around at me and smirk.

 

“Boys and girls let me have your little attention. Do you want me to tell you a secret?”

Everyone stop from what they were doing and walk to the crowd. Now everyone was looking at me while I was still on the floor.

“Let me tell you a secret, do you know why Aaron broke your little heart because this girl was having an affair with him. She lives next to him and that’s why he broke up with you. She was always with him day and night, that’s why he could keep up with you because she was giving him what a man need and I have a prove of that”

 The same girl that gave her the microphone came back holding a poster. She opens it and there it was a picture of me and him outside the parking lot and the other one where he kiss me. I was speechless how could they come up with something like this.

Where in the world did they get this picture? Where they stalking Aaron and hiding behind the bushes? No wonder I was feeling like someone was watching me that night.  Suddenly my thought were disrupt until they started to get close to me. All the girl were looking at me with evil eyes until they finally reach to me.

 

“You little how could you do this because of your fault he broke up with me. Now you are going to pay for this” they all say in a unison.

 They all started to punch me and pull my hair while I stood there on the floor crying. It was worth fighting when I know that no matter what I say nobody is going to believe me. Suddenly a guy from behind scream and every one stop. They all stood up while turn to see my savior who save me from this evil witches. It was Aaron, my savior he walk closer to me and my tears still kept on falling with my blood. I stood up and ran away not letting him reach to me. I ran like if there was no tomorrow not caring if I was in pain. I could hear my name but I still kept on running until I finally open the doors and ran and ran. I’m now going to escape from this mess and be free. I should of have never met him in the first place. I was fool to love him. I’m going to be free.