wierd?

Is it really you?

Guigui P.O.V:

“Wow, I didn’t know you could play piano” Aaron said scaring the freaking out of me. Since when did he came, and why is he here? “What are you doing here?” I ask him while I got up from the bench of the piano. “I was just wondering around until I heard you play and it was a really nice piece you play” He said while he smile at me, wait he smile at me since when did he smile at me? I think he is really in drugs. “Thanks” I said as I slowly walk to the door, trying to leave from him because I don’t want to get another kiss stolen by him. “I’m serious it was nice” He said and keep on walking forward, I bearly saw him a while ago and now he is here complimenting my playing, okay totally weird. “Okay, what do you want?” I said, there was something fishy in here and I smell it, he can’t just be good to me like if nothing happen. “Well… I know we don’t like each other but I need your help” He said making me feel kind of good and bad, for moment I thought that probably we could stop this fight. “I’m sorry I can’t help you, we already agree to not see each other after the theater and nothing between us, so sorry jerk I keep my promises” I said and try to open the door but he mange to close it again. “ I know but look I need to find this girl that is driving me crazy but I don’t know what she look like or what her name is and I need your help to find her” He said making me surprise, how in the world did this girl manage to make this jerk fall. They should give her and award for making the biggest jerk fall in love. “Well, I don’t care it’s your business go ask that Genie girl for help” I said and it kind of sounded like if I was jealous but I wasn’t it just came out of my mouth like nothing. “Genie is my cousin and I don’t want her to know okay but help me, if not I would tell everyone about the kiss” He said as he look at me with a serious face and I couldn’t believe him, did he just threat me? “Okay fine just stop whining it makes you more stupid” I said and glare at him, I didn’t do it for the kiss but because I really wanted to know who this girl is that make him drive crazy.  Wait… did I just accept to help a jerk? Oh my, I better start going to the doctor to check out my brain. “Thank you, well let’s go to the theater dummy girl and don’t think just because you are helping I’m going to be nice to you.” He said and push me away so that he could open the door. “Stupid jerk, I hope you go…” I try to say but he came back and kiss me, I didn’t know if to respond or not but I just did what my lips wanted. In just few moments we stop kissing and left with a smirk on his face, leaving me behind with a shock face. Did I just respond his kiss? Wait… what? He kiss me again, Ahhh darn why do I always let him steal a kiss? Why I’m so stupid to fall for the same thing? I definitely need to go see a doctor and therapist.