The Talk

Is it really you?

A/N: Sorry guys for taking long to update but here is the new chapter hope ya'll would like it. Enjoy

Aaron P.o.v:

I came to school and I didn’t saw no one on the hallways until I hear the words that Gina was saying on the microphone. I follow the voice and I turn to my right of the hallway and found Guigui on the floor, and girls hitting on her. I know I hate her but they shouldn’t be doing this to her. I scream to stop them and to save her and the good thing they all stop. Guigui turn to look at me, she was all red and tears were falling from her eyes. She was in pain and I could feel the same way as her. I walk to her but just when I was about to get to her, she run away from me. I ran behind her but she ran further away from me and I couldn’t catch her. The next thing I saw was her pushing the doors of the exit and runaway. I felt so lost and pain, why do I feel this way when I hate her?

Guigui P.o.v:

I kept on running and running no stop until I felt my body being turn around. I look at the person eyes and I felt relief that it wasn’t Aaron, I wouldn’t be able to explain him that I’m his mysterious girl. Genie look at me and hug me to tight and more tears kept on falling on her. She made me sit down on a bench while she sat next to me. I clear my tears and I tried to explain but she stops me and starts to talk.

“I know you’re the girl that Aaron likes?” I almost choke myself from her words, how does she now about me and Aaron?

“He told me about the conversation’s you both been having since the start.” I was speechless, he told her about me but how does she knows it’s me but he doesn’t.

“Aaron is really dumb and blind, but when he told me about the hints. You were the only that came in my mind. The infinity bracelet and the heart necklace, I saw them on you on the theater when I met you.” I felt numb, Genie discover me, and she knows I’m the mysterious girl.

“Yes, it’s true I’m the mysterious girl of Aaron but he doesn’t like me, he hates me even from the start he did. He would never like me if he knows that I’m the girl he has been looking for. That’s why I’m running away from him and for him to forget me. Please Genie don’t tell him that is me.” I plead at her while cleaning away the tears that have been falling. I hope she would understand my situation.

“I won’t tell but someday he would find out and you have to confront him and I won’t be there to help you. This is your situation and you have to fix it so if you tell him now or run away, you have to decide.”  This was a messed up situation, all I wanted was to find the guy that I loved so much but I ended up here crying and trying to run away. I know that I still love him but I don’t want him to reject me when he finds out that it’s me. I don’t know what to do but I will soon.

“Thanks for the advice, I’ll it keep it on mind. Also I’m sorry for not going to rehearsals for your play.” I apologize to her, I felt bad for not going, I hope she hasn’t told the principal about me not going.

“It’s okay, I send a message to you about the play being cancel you didn’t get it, I send it yesterday in the afternoon ” I look at her with a confuse face and got out my phone. She was right she had send me a message but the fool me hadn’t seen it since I was too busy crying yesterday.

“Sorry, I was busy yesterday and I didn’t saw your message but either way I’m sorry” I apologize to her again and smile at her, she is such a great friend.

“Also don’t worry about the principal, I told him that you and Aaron were doing a great job, so you won’t be suspended” I smiled and hug her, I’m so happy to have her in my life.

“Thank Genie, you are the best friend I could ask for” I thank her while I kept on hugging her until we parted apart.

“I know, so now that we skip school, no I mean you running away from school and me following you what should we do?” She ask me and honestly I didn’t know, I wasn’t planning on running away but now that we are here I don’t know.

“I know we should go to my apartment and watch movies and you can sleep over at my apartment since I know you don’t to see Aaron. Lucky for you that next week we don’t have school, you can stay at my apartment” I nodded with her suggestion but she also made me think if she is a spy. How in the world does she know that I live next to Aaron, was she hiding in the bushes too. Oh, wait I bet Aaron to tell her, either way it’s cool.

We both left the random place we landed up, I really didn’t pay attention where I was going when I was crying. Next time I should, I don’t want to end up in weird place and being by who knows what, just by thinking about it made me shiver. Finally we reach her apartment and we started watching movies, I felt so happy but Aaron face kept on going in my mind. What am ‘I suppose to do? Should I tell him or not? Tell me heart, should I keep on loving him or forget him?