The rehearsal

Is it really you?

Guigui P.O.V

I'm still thinking about the whole kiss moment, didn't he said he likes this girl and here he comes kissing me. He really does have some issues problems, should I take him to the doctor?

“Hurry up dumb girl, we don’t have the whole day for you to be walking slowly” He said waking me up from my thoughts about the kiss we had a moment ago.

“Damm chill it’s not like they are going to be mad just because we are late for some minutes”

“Well not the other people but Genie will, she gets angry when her main people don’t show up punctual, so hurry up before she kills us both”

We finally reach to the theater in time since Aaron keep on pulling me through the hallways. We both got inside and see the people rehearsing their lines in stage, just then a started girl shout at them.

“No, do it again with more emotion” She said and I for my guess I think that is Genie. The director and the cousin of Aaron. She was so pretty and cute no wonder they were cousin. As we were going to walk to her, she saw us and scream

 “Aaron Yan what in the world you are doing here?”

“Well, Guigui and I are your main leads for your musical play”

“Wait, both of you are the main leads?”

“Yes, now hurry up and gives the script to finish this dumb thing”

You’re not the boss I’m, so don’t give me instruction on what to do and secondly don’t call my play dumb or else I tell the principal to suspend you

“Please don’t do that, if you would suspend me too. Please, let’s just start this play so we can finish this and leave home.

“Okay I won’t tell because I don’t want to get suspend when it’s all Aaron fault. Now here the script and read the lines, I’ll be back to help in a few minutes.”

After the whole fight between Aaron and her, she left leaving me and Aaron reading the script. I was reading the script and it was really cool, it was a musical play where the girl was a transformer student who fall in love with the popular guy but they can’t be together because of his pride. At the end they end up together, it was a typical romance musical play. However, something caught me off guard just at the end in the parenthesis was (kiss scene). I’m okay acting with this stupid Aaron but why does they have to be a kiss scene. I almost got paralyze a moment ago when he kiss me and now I have to kiss him in front of the school. I have never hate myself but now I want to disappear from this world and never exist again. From all the damm people out of this world why does it has to this stupid jerk? I lost my precious kiss to him and now they want a kiss scene, well it to be me. After my whole angry thing with myself Genie came to help us rehearse the lines. She was telling us to have emotion and feelings like if we were really in love. Please, if me and him were in love, it would be the love to kill each other.

Well, that’s for today, please come tomorrow to rehearsal the other lines”

“Okay, thanks Genie for everything, I really appreciated for being on the play but I have a question”

“Go ahead Guigui tell me, don’t be shy”

“Do we really need to have a kiss scene, can we kiss in the cheek”

“Ha-ha, Guigui don’t be shy I promise that I would be gentle”

Shut up, I’ not talking to you”

“I’m sorry but yes, you have to kiss him”

“Oh well then thanks for helping, I got to go”

I left with disappointing in my face, I thought I have a possibility that I wouldn’t have to kiss him but luck is not in my hands. As I exit the doors my phone vibrate signaling that I have a message.

@Ah bu: Hey

@Ghosty: Hi

@Ah bu: I really want to know who you are. Please give me a hint to find you

@Ghosty: Wow, you really think I’m going to let you win this game

@Ah bu: Come Ghosty just only 3 hints and I would give you 3 hints. Deal?

@Ghosty: Ok, its deal this seems fair enough

@Ah bu: What’s your hint?

@Ghosty: I have an infinity bracelet. What’s your hint?

@Ah bu: I have a star’s earning. What’s the other hint?

@Ghosty: I already gave much information, the other hints I’ll give it to you when the time it’s right

@Ah bu: Fine but I would definitely find you with this hint

@Ghosty: We would see about that.