I found you

Is it really you?

Aaron P.o.v:

I woke up with a great mood since I know that I would be able to find my mystery girl. I’m so falling in love with her more and more without even seeing her appearance. She makes me want more of her and that’s what I like about her, she never gets me boring I could talk to her day and night. I walk out of my car to find myself with that dumb girl walking on the entrance. I hate that she always against me but it’s because she like me even thou she is trying to hide it. Looking at every girl hand wrist to see if they had an infinity bracelet but for my luck all most every girl had one even that dumb girl had one. How in the world did all this girls have the same bracelet? I was angry I thought that by her hint I would be able to find her but now every girl with the infinity can be my mystery girl.

Guigui P.o.v:

I woke up with panda eyes since I had a nightmare of the kissing scene in the play. I can’t believe that even in my dreams Aaron is still bothering me, aren’t I the one who controls my dreams? then how come it’s Aaron controlling me in my dreams. I walk to school and find Aaron looking at every girls hand, what in the world was he looking for. It’s funny how I told Ah bu that I had infinity bracelet when every girl had one in this school. I chuckle for a moment just by thinking about it until I look the bell rang. In every class I would see the guy’s earlobe for an star earring but for my luck some guys had different styles and color of stars and I didn’t know which kind of star eatring my mystery guy had just then Aaron came to class also wearing an star earring. How in the world did they came up with this stars? After hours of torture from that old lady, I was tired and stress from all the work. I was walking through the hallways when I felt an arm pull me to the janitor’s room. Is it a reaper, stalker or an killer? That’ all that went through my mind. “I’m too young to die, I haven’t done all my things please leave me I won’t tell nobody about this please just let me go” I said with my eyes close just when the man started laughing. I open my eyes to find Aaron laughing his off on the floor. “ You thought I was a killer ha-ha you’re a definitely stupid” He said still laughing until I kick him in stomach from my anger. He whip in pain as he started to get up. “What do you want?” I ask him with an arrogant tone. “I need to you to write all the name from girls that have an infinity bracelet” He said and that made me paralyze. Why in the world is he looking for an infinity bracelet, can he be my mystery guy? I couldn’t even think right that I just got out of the janitor room and ran to the restroom to think. All the time I waited for my mystery guy for it to be the jerk from this school. I totally hate myself just then I got an idea. Maybe I’m wrong probably he just looking for the same thing as Ah bu but why does it have to be the infinity bracelet.

@Ghosty: Hi

@Ah bu: hey mystery

@Ghosty: What’s your second hint?

@Ah bu: Oh so now you want a hint, well I don’t want you to find me first so you have to wait

@Ghosty: tell me now

@Ah bu: Wow feisty, I have a gold ring in my index finger. What’s your hint?

@Ghosty: I have a gold necklace with a lock and key

@Ah bu: thanks for the hint, I’ll find you.

I read the last message and ran to find Aaron when I finally found him. I look to his hand and yes he had a gold ring in his finger. I was about to run to him and show him that I was the one he was looking for when a girl came up and kiss him while he kiss her back. I ran outside and seated at a bench, I was stupid to believe that if I show him who I was he would hug me and tell me all those cute stuff he told me he would do when he finds me. I fell in love with a guy on the internet and his sweet words. Now it turns to be that I fall in love with a jerk and his lies. He probably knew that I was the girl he was chatting and he just wanted to play with me. He probably plan everything and I was a fool to play. I quickly toook out my phone and text

@Ghosty: Game over, I found you. Too bad you couldn’t find me Aaron, I guess luck was on my hands. I won and your dare is for you to never talk to me again. BYE

I send the text and took out my infinity bracelet and my necklace out my neck and hand. I slowly put them on my pocket and walk away.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long waiting but here is the chapter. Please comment and subcribe(: 

Also do yalll have wattpad, twitter or facebook? If you do please message me