The first meeting

Is it really you?

Guigui P.o.v

!Ring...Ring...Ring...! the alarm when on and on until I finally push the bottom."dumb alarm"I mummer while I got up from my bed.I fastly change to some jeans and shirt and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast.Lastly I kiss my parents picture and left to school with my earphones on and music blasting out loud.I finally got there and slowly I stared to walk to the entrance and everyone started to look at me with dumb faces,I just couldn't help but look down until girl scream"Aaron Yan is here". I turn around to see who was the guy but it was just too crowded that I couldn't see his shoes,so I just keep on walking.Step by step I keep on going looking at the number of the door until I finally see the right one and I smile came to my face until bunch of girls came running toward me and my smile dissapare.They passed by me like if I was invisible while screaming "Aaron Yan",they push me to the lockers and I just stood there thinking what had just happen.Who is this Aaron Yan that the girls go crazy?He is just a normal guy unless he has powers or something"I mummer as I keep on walking to the door and for my bad luck the bell rang and from there I knew I was going to be late to class.I faslty enter with my earphones on,to find everyone starring at me even the teacher,for a moment I though I was going to die with all the stares."Everyone this is Guigui a new student please be nice to her and Ms.Guigui please go seat down at the back" the teacher said while turning back to the lesson about music notes not paying attention that I had my earphones.Slowly I walk to the back and I could still feel all eyes on me but I try to ignore it.As I sit down the door open and a guy came in and some girl jumped happily like little girls and he just smile at them."Mr.Yan please go and sit down,I don't have time to fight with you again"He said with a mad tone while the guy just smirk.He stared to walk toward the back and I look at him,he was the guy that all the girl are in love with and the reason they push me, and now he is right here."Stop staring at me and move"He said with a tone waking me up from my thoughts.I turn my face to the other side and not answer him,I'm not going to fight for some seat."I said to move dumb girl or are you deaf"He scream out loud and everyone stared at us,don't they all have a life.I turn my head to look at him and now I'm facing him and he is looking like if he is going to explode any minute."Dumb girl move!"He keep on yelling at me even thought I could not hear him because of my earphones but I could still read his lips."Stop screaming Aaron and just seat down,theres a seat next to Guigui so stop with this mess."Fine"He whisper and seated down next to me and keep on looking at me like if he going to kill me or eat me because if stares could kill he would of have kill me a million of times.Slowly I pull out my earphones and put them in my pocket to pay attention to the lesson,until I hear "Stupid girl"He whisper and I knew he was talking to me because he was still looking at me with those daggers eyes making it obivous."What"I manage to whisper back and trying to pay attention to the teacher since I came here to learn about music not to fight with some jerk."Your going to pay,so you better watch out"He whispers again so that the teacher could not hear us.I turn to him and looked at him, like really if looks could kill then I would be happy to kill him right now and right here."I'm not scare of you jerk, just because I'm a" girl does not mean I'm weak so back up and leave me alone"I tell him not caring if I said it loud.

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"STOP!"

The teacher scream her lungs out and everyone gasp even me,I did not know that she could scream like that,well what a surprise."You two to the office now!"She said and pointed the door for us to leave before she gets crazy and kills us.I got up while the jerk follows too,we walk to the hallways and we finally get there.I wanted to beat this jerk right now for bringing me to this mess,I can't believe that he acting like if he did not do nothing wrong."You two are going to clean the janitors room and the gym after school,we don't accept this kind of discipline in this school,and if one of y'all don't come there are going to be a very worst punishment for both of you"The principal said and left to do his paper work again.We both walk out and Aaron stared laughing and it was scaring me,what is wrong with him we got in trouble and he is laughing like crazy."Are you ok jerk?"I ask looking at him wierd."That dumb principal thinks that I'm going to stay and clean with a stupid girl like you,well no"He said and laughed again ."You are staying because you are the one that brought us to this mess"I tell him almost yelling because of his actions."I don't care I told you that you are going to pay and now I'm not going to go and you are going to have the worst punishment"He said and smirk while he texted on his phone that he had been having ever since we got to the office."Look jerk"I said and grab him by the his collar while looking at him closely."I don't care but you are going,I'm not going to clean all this mess by myself"I tell him without taking my hands off him."I'm not going okay"He said and turn me around facing me while he gets closer and closer to my face,I could even smell his manly colon."What you are already falling in love with me,wow broke my record"He said while he gets more closer to me,some how it was getting hot here."Move before I break your face jerk, and fine with me don't go I rather get a worst punishment then being with you,so now go and leave with your girlfriends."I said and push him but he but push me back to the spot."Oh ,someone is jealous don't worry i love you too"He said and stared to lean"Move jerk"I said and push him hard that he almost looses his balance."Spicy i like that but next time okay"He said and left taking out his phone and texting again."Whatever jerk"I scream and my phone vibrate in my pocket, without even looking at the contact name,I knew who it was"Ah bu" the guy that I want to meet.

@Ah bu: hey

@Ghosty: hey

After some minutes of walking I reach to my dance class to find the girls surrounding the jerk.In just seconds he sees me and smirks while I whisper to him 'Jerk'.Do I really have bad luck ,first I woke up late and had a fight and detention with this jerk and now he is here in the same class.Wow what next's that he has all the classes with me and lives next to my apartment..... Preview :Why can I keep my mouth shut?I can't believe he has all my classes and lives next to me,wow what a great day,really I'm happy that I'm stuck with a jerk.(Note the sarcasm)