Trouble Again

Is it really you?

Guigui POV:

"Guigui and Aaron we need you in the main office now"The announcement called through the big speaker of the room.I knew this was going to happen but not this soon its bearly first period."Great we are going to the office because of your fault"Aaron said holding his phone and walking in the hallways to the office."Whatever"I said not wanting to speak to him until my phone vibrate from my pocket.

@Ah bu:Hey

@Ghosty:Hi

@Ah bu:Are you in school?

@Ghosty:Yeah

@Ah bu:Well let the game searching begin

@Ghosty:Ok,lets see who finds who first

@Ah bu: Sure but let's make it more better

@Ghosty:How?

@Ah bu:If I win you have to do something for me but if you win I'll do something for you

@Ghosty:Deal

@Ah bu:The game begins now

@Ghosty:Game on

"Game on"I whisper to myself putting my phone inside my pocket until Aaron push me to the open the door since he was busy using his two hands by texting.I open the door and the assistant lead us the way to the principal door and got us inside."I'm so disappointed on both of you for not doing y'all punishment yesterday and for the consequence both of you are going to be in the talent show that Genie has made."Genie"Aaron almost yelled making my ears hurt but who is this Genie girl."Yes,I had alot of good complements on her script but she only needs the two main persons for the role and I think both of you would be the perfect candidates"The principal said showing his two thumbs up and smiling."No!"We both said and turn away our heads while crossing our arms and not looking to each other."Well too bad,I've already told Genie that I got her the main people and now you are both doing it if not I would suspend both of you"He said in a mad tone and then pointing the door for us to leave the office.What to do?When I don't want to be near him or next to me,why is destiny putting keep on putting this jerk on my way."Look,I don't want to do this with you but I don't want to get suspend neither so I suggest we do this and never see each other again"Aaron said and for the first time I agree with him since neither did I wanted to live."Fine,I'll meet you in the theater after school to talk with this Genie girl"I said and left to class.The time went fast that it was already lunch time,I walk to the line of the cafeteria and got my lunch and left to the garden since it was more peaceful and also because I didn't wanted to see Aaron.I was eating my sand which when this girl came and snatch it away from me and trow it to the ground."What's your problem"I said standing up and looking at her face."You're my problem girl ever since you came here you have make my Aaron mad and I don't like that"She said with a angry tone that I was getting really annoy since I don't really like girls like her."Well take seat and wait for me to care about your little problem because right now I have better things to do then to sit here fighting with you"I said and left laughing hard,this girl really knows how to make me laugh,why would I care if Aaron is mad because of me.That girl is really something for sticking up for that jerk of Aaron."Hey,you dumb girl what are you laughing at because I don't find nothing funny here"Aaron said looking around to find if there something funny but no one was even in this garden."I'm just laughing at your face"I said laughing at  him and he just gave me the mad face."Very funny,now I need your number to text you"Aaron said pulling out his phone."Why?Are you going to prank call me or something"I said holding my phone tight."No,you stupid I need it to text you when I get to the theater" Aaron said "Oh well here"I said giving my phone to him and then he gave it back to me and just like that he left without saying another word."Weird"I whisper and left to the music room since my classes finish early today.I walk to the hallways to the music room and none was there,the way I like it just me alone.I walk to the paino and slowly play some keys feeling my fingers slowly touching keys and I could finally me myself.