Chapter 7

Maid Boy In Love

“You need to be punished baby.”

Donghae blinked in confusement as he held his up enough to face Hyukjae, “Punishment?”

Hyukjae chuckled as he slowly pushed the other further onto the bed, with his body pressed up against the other.

“Ahh!” Donghae gasped as he felt something pressed up against his private area.

Hyukjae smirked in pride as he started to kiss the other. Hyukjae groaned in satisfaction as he entered his into the hot carven, tasting every width and length of Donghae’s mouth. Swallowing the latter’s moans.

Donghae moan continuously as he felt his master’s tongue dancing along with his own, and the feeling of blood and adrenaline rushing down to his private area in a way he never felt before. “Ah!” Donghae squealed as his neck was now being invaded by splotches of red bite marks being imprinted onto his skin, “M-.... ma *gasp* ster,” he panted out as he tightly clutched onto Hyukjae’s shirt.

Hyukjae brought his head up and looked directly into Donghae’s eyes, “Hae, do you trust me?” He questioned as he slowly traced his index finger from Donghae’s collarbone to his s.

Donghae hesitated, wondering if this was a trick question or something. “Ohhhh~!” Donghae moan as Hyukjae pinched his right .

“I will ask you again Hae, do you trust me?” Hyukjae emphasized as he continuously pinched, twist, and pulled the other’s s.

“I do! I-I really do trust-*moan* you!” Donghae strained as he couldn’t take the pain and pleasure coursing through his body.

Hyukjae smiled his gummy smile and pecked Donghae on the lips before bringing them lower, to his little, cute maid’s perky s. From there, he , , pinch, twist, and ect. Donghae moaned and bucked his hips forward to create more friction with the other, as he too, started to nip and on Hyukjae’s neck.

Hyukjae slowly lifted himself up and took of his shirt and then Donghae’s pants. He smirked at the other’s below that was leaking precum through his underwear. Hyukjae lowered his head down and on it.

“Mehh~... Ahhh~!” Donghae gasped and moaned as he gripped the other’s head. “M-master~! S-stop~!” he whined, “It’s d-dirt- DIRTY!” Donghae squeaked out as he came through his underwear.

Hyukjae kneeled up and his lips in satisfaction. He gripped onto Donghae’s underwear and started to pull it down.

“HYUKJAE!!” A shout erupted behind the giant doors leaving both Donghae and Hyukjae startled.

Hyukjae growled in frustration knowing it was J behind those doors,’Trying to me as always. But not this time!’ he thought. “I’m a little BUSY!” he emphasized and then continued to do his “business”.

“I know ,” J grunted, “But someone is at my ing door demanding to see you.”

“Then tell them I’m not here.”

“Oh, I love to~” J started, “Unfortunately, it’s Miss little of a ex fiance of yours there, and she doesn’t seem like she’s willing to take a no for an answer.”

Hyukjae sighed and got up to get dressed. Donghae watched as he sat up  in disappointment. Hyukjae turned and faced the other, and smiled gently at the other. He grabbed Donghae’s chin and gently kissed him.

“We would continue this later,” Hyukjae said as he opened the door and left the room.

“You should take care of that of yours before the sees it or she will think this will be a great opportunity to seduce you.”

“I hear ya.”

The voices started to fade out and Donghae was left in the room. He laughed to himself and laid on the bed in pure happiness.

‘He likes me! He really likes me!’


Hey, I'm back ^^' 

So sorry for the short chapter and such a long wait