Chapter 1

Maid Boy In Love

"Donghae ...." A voice croaked out "Go see Master Lee...."

"Grandma~...." The said boy whimpered at his dying Grandmother.

"Go serve Master Lee with all your heart." His grandmother said slowly.

"Yes!" Donghae said.

"Okay?"

"Yes!"

"You will be happy .... By Master Lee's side."

"Grand...Ma..." Donghae said while his grandmother hand started to fall.

"Dong....Hae..." And there, left still, was Donghae's grandmother. His only family left.


*Panting* A young teen boy came walking tiredly to a certain house. "Finally, I'm here! Master Lee!" The teen said while going up to the gate, but was pushed back by one of the staff workers.

"No, no, no. Do you know where you live child? This house belongs to the famous Master Lee ____ (I have no idea what's his name) masion, so don't be playing jokes!"

"Ah! I'm not playing tricks! I'm not a child!" The young teen exclaimed and held the butlers leg.

"What's with the noise?" A young male came down. The young teen saw, he notice he's young, but could be in his 20's.

"Master! I'm so sorry." The butler said.

"Why so early in the morning? And during my resting time too."

"I'm... I'm Lee Donghae, and i came to work for you!" The master was confuse, but went back upstairs.

"I'm going to bed."

"Wait!" Donghae struggled from the grip of the butler.

"Go Home Now!" The butler exclamied.

"Wait! I have a letter for Master Lee! If he reads it from my grandmother, he will let me stay!"

"He died. My father died."

"W-what?"

"Master Lee already died a year ago. Master Eunhyuk  is now the master of the house." Donghae dropped the letter on his way out the door when the butler was starting to pull him out the door.

"I'm.... I'm sorry." Donghae sobbed and Master Eunhyuk was slient for a moment while looking at the other. " I was supposed to serve him.... I didn't know."

"Now go home! Yah! Take him!"

"Yes!" A maid came out and ran to the butler and Donghae.

"Wait! I really want to work here!" Donghae shouted while being dragged out by 2 maids. "I won't leave till I get hired! Master Eunhyuk!" *Slam*

"Well, well. Now who was that boy?" The butler sighed with relive while Master Eunhyuk was still in his poisition from the stairs.


"He's still there." Master Eunhyuk said while looking out the window.

"Well, he did say  he wouldn't leave. Show we call the police?"

"No, he will give up eventually." Eunhyuk (I just relized I kept putting Master when I'm the author here.

"No, you should keep it"-Eunhyuk

"Nah, I shouldn't.")

"Oh yes, the letter. Should I throw it away?"


"Grandma, what do I do? The master died. I was born to serve him...." Donghae said while tears trickled down his face "No, I have a master. Master Eunhyuk." Donghae said while cheering himself up.


'Dear Master, It has been a while since we last met. But I haven't forgotten how much I owe to you. My grandson Donghae has been brought up to sevre you, as promised.'

"Promised?" Eunhyuk asked shocked. "Haru(Butler's name since I can't think quite well)."

'Please hire Donghae, please.'

"This must be fake!"

"Please find out more about this." Eunhyuk said.

"But sir! You have to take your fiance, Hyoyeon out for a date!"

"Now you've mention that." Euhyuk said.

"AH! Master Eunhyuk! If Hyoyeon  knows that you've forgotten! Perpare his cloths!"

"Y-yes!" Eunhyuk looked out the window.


'What should I do? Barging in like that? Do they think I'm crazy?' Donghae thought. "Um... Excuse me!"

"Oh! You're still here?"

"I want to ask him if he could hire me again. For the last time! Can you let me in?!" DOnghae asked.

"No! Go home now!" The maid said rudely.

'Oh no...' "Even if I wanted to, I have no where else to go." 'Oh grandma, why did you have to die?' Donghae's stomach just grummbbled. 'I haven't eaten yet. Ottoke?, but I did say I will wait here for him though.' Donghae thought.


"Yah! Eunhyuk oppa..... Eunhyuk oppa!"

"Hmmm?"

"Mihanae Hyoyeon... I was thinking of something else."

"So rude! You've been like that all day!" Hyoyeon said "I'm hurt. So~.... After dinner, where are you going to take me? My legs are tired of shopping and  I want to rest somewhere."

"Okay." Eunhyuk smirked knowing where this was going.

"Oh! It started to rain. Let go, neh?"

"Rain?" Eunhyuk looked outside. "Could he still!!" Eunhyuk suddenly standed up which startled Hyoyeon. "If you're tired, you should go home! I will drop you off." Eunhyuk said while grabbing Hyoyeon's wrist and dragging her outside.

"Hey, wait! Eunhyuk!" Hyoyeon exclamied.


Donghae was outside, in the same small space where he was still last standing. He was soaken wet, but was still standing strong. 'I said I'll be staying.' Donghae thought. Eunhyuk was in his car, surprise that Donghae was still outside, never moving. He got out of the car. "Master.. Eunhyuk." Donghae said till he fainted in Eunhyuk's arms. Eunhyuk picked Donghae up bridal style and walked to the masion.

"Bring a towel and warm up the room."

"Y-yes!" One of the maids said and ran off. Eunhyuk layed him on the bed and took off his clothes (No ert thoughts!!)

"He really is a boy."


(FlashBack)

"Donghae.... Listen Donghae. The reason why you're alive is because of Master Lee's help."

"Master Lee... Help..."

"It's because I served him, but Master Lee saved your life. In the future, you must serve him."

"Yes! I'll definetly serve Master Lee!"

(FlashBack Ends)


Eunhyuk was sitting beside the Donghae was sleeping in. "Sir!" Haru came in.

"Haru, I've decided to let him." Eunhyuk said.

"HUH?!"

"Shhh!"

"Ah! Miahane." 'He rarley cares for others.' "Anyway,  Sir, I did some research on the letter and it's true. The boy is the grandson of Lee ____."

"Lee... Lee as my family name or Lee has the servant headquarters."

"The Servant headquarters. Don't you remember? 15 years ago she used to work here."

"Ahh! The fire..."

'The Lee family (Donghae's) had served the lee family for generations, but 15 years ago, a fire erupted the room that the Lee's were using . Feeling responsible, ____ left the masion..

"So, ____ daughter and her husband"

"Yes, they both died."

"So this boy was saved from the fire. That would mean he's 16. He's small for his age. When I was in high school, I was-"

"You can't compare him to you. And also, ___ never took her salary."

"In these days, it not often you see people serving under on family." Eunhyuk said while patting Donghae's head. For Donghae being a light sleeper, he woke up. Eunhyuk was shocked to see (In his perpective) flowers all around him and s he almost looked like he sparkled. Eunhyuk was immensly attractted by the other.

"Why am I in bed? Ahhhh! Why am I ?!" Donghae shouted while pulling the blanket up to his chest.

"Don't worry, we have your cloths all dry." Haru said while holding out his cloths. Eunhyuk grinned.

"Donghae, I will hire you."

"Re-REALLY!?" Donghae jumped.

"Yes, but under one condition and it would mean you have to take school."

"I was planning to work, not go to school." Donghae stammered.

"I'll do something. You should study and graduate and find something to do. You can quit and leave the masion too."

"Ah! No! Let me serve you forever! I won't quit!" And then Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's hand "All of me is yours!" Donghae said whle putting his on the back of Eunhyuk's hand.

'And that's how I became a maid at the Lee Masion.'


Sorry if there any mistakes, but I'm so tired since it 2:33 in the morning, and I did this all in one go. So please comment and subscribe.