Chapter 2

Maid Boy In Love

'Grandma...'

"Hae. In the future, you must work for Master Lee."

"Yes, grandma!!" Little Donghae shouted. "I'll definitely work for Master Lee."

'Now, I can finally work for Master Lee!'

"Good Morning sir!" Donghae shouted while coming into Eunhyuk's room.

"D-Donghae~?" Eunhyuk groaned.

"I've brought some tea." Donghae said while setting the tea down by Eunhyuk's bed.

"Ah, it's good!" Eunhyuk said while drinking the tea.

"Chinja? My grandma taught me." Donghae smiled.


'I'm glad that Master Eunhyuk liked the tea! He seemed so happy!' Donghae thought to himself while walking back to the kitchen.

"Oh, Donghae, that...."

"I made tea for Master Eunhyuk."Donghae replied.

'Weird, he usually doesn't like maids going into his room without approval.' The maid, IU , thought to herself.

"Now, now maids.Stop wasting time and prepare breakfast!" Haru exclaimed while coming in."Donghae! What are you wearing?!"

"Oh, this? I stayed up late and remade the maid outfit! Isn't it pretty good?"

"No!No, it's not!"

"But I thought I should dress properly for work." Donghae sadly muttered.

"Yes, but that's a maid outfit. Men should be wearing suits, so you should've asked me to find you one." Haru explained till something caught the corner of his eye. "Master." The two looked at the door and saw Eunhyuk at the door, leaning.

"I like it." Eunhyuk chuckled.

"Sir." Donghae blushed.


"Donghae, you have to stop calling me 'Sir'" Eunhyuk said while drinking his tea. Eunhyuk, Donghae, and some other maids were now in the dining hall, and Eunhyuk was drinking his coffee.

"But, Master Eunhyuk will always be 'Sir" to me." Donghae said."Then, should I just call you Master then?" Donghae asked with cute teary, puppy eyes, and Eunhyuk choked on his tea while seeing this.

"Ah!"Are you okay?!" Donghae panicked.

"....Please, d-don't call me 'Master'." Eunhyuk gasped.

"I'll bring water!" Donghae said while running off. When he got there, he wondered 'What should I call him?' Then, he remembered what Eunhyuk said, and smiled at that memory. 'Master Eunhyuk called me cute, no one ever called me cute except for grandma.' Donghae thought while walking to the door, but then IU came in.

"Let me carry it." IU bluntly said while taking the tray with the water on it. "Newbies can wash dishes." 

"Ah,okay." And went to wash dishes.

"Donghae, what are you doing?" Haru asked. "We have a dish washer you know."

"What?!" Donghae shouted, but calmed himself down. 'No, no, I shouldn't give up." Donghae thought.  "I will keep working hard!" Donhae cheered himself while putting hs fist in the air.

"Donghae! Please come to the main hall to see him off at the entrance."

"Ah, o-okay." Donghae said and left, but what he didn't know was that IU was behind the door, listening to him.


'Ahhh~, I have such a forgetful memory.' Donghae was looking around trying to find the main hall, but he got lost till IU waved to him.

"Donghae, this way is faster." She said.

"Ah, thank you IU ssi!" Donghae smiled, but when he went where IU was, he got locked in the storage alone. "Ah!" Donghae tried to open the door, but it was locked. He was wandering around till he saw the window.


*While At The Main Hall*

"Have a good trip." All the maids said while bowing and Eunhyuk got his suit case while Donghae struggled to get passed the small wedge that the window could go. He fell out and started to run where the main hall was.

'Today is my first day, I don't want to miss Master Eunhyuk's leave, I want to see him off.' Donghae ran and went through a bush where he stumbled out of where Eunhyuk was walking.

"Donghae?" Eunhyuk asked shocked.

'I made it!' Donghae thought "H- have a good trip!" Donghae said and Eunhyuk smiled.

"Okay, I'm leaving." Eunhyuk said while reaching down to pet Donghae's hair. Donghae blushed and when Eunhyuk leaves, he slumps down, not understanding why he feels like crying while seeing Eunhyuk leaving


Donghae was now sweeping outside since Haru clearly explained that Donghae can't be trusted with maid jobs. "What should I do?"

"Oh, no! The entrance hall is dirty! Master Eunhyuk's shoes might get dirty!" Donghae just happened to hear IU's voice, and ran to clean the floor. 

While cleaning the floor, Donghae didn't know where or how it was dirty, and notice that the sparkle to the floor disappear. "Weird, the sparkle disappear..... Well, it was a hard job!" Donghae sighed while rubbing the sweat off his head since he was handily washing the floor.

"Donghae! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!" Haru shouted in horror. "The wax is peeling off the floor with the towel!" 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!" Donghae shouted. "I'll redo it!"

"Redo it this instant!" And with that, Haru leaves while Donghae face fell when all the hard work he did went to nothing.


It was now midnight and Donghae finally finished waxing the floor, and was now drying the floors with a dry mop.

"Tough work, huh?" IU said while carrying a basket load of clothes.

"Huh? Ah, no." Donghae replied while shaking his head.

"Waxing is the hardest work here, and you're doing it alone. Good luck." IU grinned.

"Yes! Yes, I will!" Donghae smiled while IU's face faltered. After IU left, Donghae was still cleaning while thinking he wasn't to any use of the mansion or to Eunhyuk. 

"Master Eunhyuk! Welcome home!" Donghae said while Eunhyuk closed the door behind him.

"I'm home."

"Master Eunhyuk! Let me carry that for you." Donghae said while bringing his hands out for Eunhyuk to put his suit case down.

"Are you sure? It's heavy."

"I don't mind." Donghae said cheerfully, so Eunhyuk gave Donghae the suit case, and Donghae struggled to hold it, but he didn't give up.

"Ah, thank you for the tea, it made me work more efficiently."

"Ah, chinja?!" 

"And wake me up from now on. I'm tired of hearing those annoying alarm." Donghae blushed and said

"Y-yes!" Donghae face brightened. 'Somehow, I feel happy.'


*The next day*

Donghae was walking towards Eunhyuk's room until Haru stopped him.

"Donghae! The floor was all shiny! Good work!" Donghae smiled.

"Thank you! Sorry about yesterday." Donghae said while bowing his head and continued to walk down to Eunhyuk's room.

"Good morning!" Donghae exclaimed, but realized that Eunhyuk was still sleeping. 'Huh? No reaction..... And he's topless.' Donghae blushed. "I have tea for you~." Donghae whispered and Eunhyuk starts to groan, and ends up pulling Donghae on the bed, and snuggles up to him.

"A few more minutes~." Donghae blushed and stood still in shock.

'I have to stay still for Master Eunhyuk who wants a lil bit of more sleep.' Donghae thought. He then saw a reddish, purplish mark on Eunhyuk's shoulder. 'Is that a bruise?...... Wah! His face is so close.' Donghae breaths became shallow and his heart beat was beating fast, and slowly, he drifted to sleep. 


Now, Eunhyuk was awake while watching Donghae in his sleep. He smiled and muttered softly "....Too cute."


"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Donghae rosed up from bed, realizing he fell asleep on Eunhyuk's bed. "I- I'm in bed alone.....In Master Eunhyuk's bed...." He was panicking and remembered he didn't have enough sleep for hte past two days because he was too excited to sleep, and ran out the room. There he saw Haru in the hallways.

"Ah! Haru ssi, where is Master Eunhyuk?!"

"He left already, but where were you? And he was unusually late..." 

Donghae fell to his knees and hands saying 'It's entirely my fault.... Grandma, a maid like me, am I even able to serve Master Eunhyuk?'


I'M BACK!!!! I got my new laptop and I'm so happy! I can finally update all my stories now without feeling like someone is watching behind my back! I hope you enjoy this chapter! ;D