Chapter 4

Maid Boy In Love

It's been a few days since that night, and Donghae and Eunhyuk have been getting closer to each other each day. Heechul was still visiting there and he was right now in Eunhyuk's office, just swinging around in his seat.

"What are you just doing Heechul hyung?" Eunhyuk scowled as he entered the office seeing his dear cousin spinning around his chair.

"Awe~, come on Hyuk. Can't be happy when a cousin here?" Heechul scoffed. "Besides, you have one cute maid there. What was his name again? Donghee? Donghai? Dong-"

"Donghae, Heechul, Donghae." Eunhyuk sighed while Heechul chuckled with delight.

"If baby saw him, she would totally make him your wife!"

"Look Heechul, I don't like him in that way. He's just a maid and nothing more than that." Eunhyuk waved off and left the room with his suit case while Heechul had a "Are you stupid" face. Heechul grabbed his phone and dailed the person he needed.

"Hello? Hey baby!..... Yeah, how's America?..... Lucky! Bring me some!!" Heechul sqeauled through the phone, but then he remember why he called. "Baby! Before I forget, I need you to come to Korea... Because there's a cutie I think you might like to meet~... He's one of the cutest things in the world! And he's perfect for Hyukjae!... Okay, I will send you the adress. Kay, bye!" Heechul hung up the phone and smirked.


*At the same time*

"You seem extra happy today, hae." Eunhyuk laughed as he and Donghae walked down the hall. Donghae blushed red. "Hahaha, you're face is so red!"

"P-please master, s-stop teasing." Donghae pouted. By that time, they had already reached the main hall way.

"Well, I'll get going." Eunhyuk started while he looked down at the younger's neck, noticing the blue ribbion. "I hope you take good care of this, won't you?" He smirked.

"Y-yes master!" Donghae suttered as his face turned even impossibly red and bowed.

Eunhyuk waved a bit until he walked outside.

"Wahhh~." Donghae exhaled as he didn't notice he was holding his breath till now. He looked down on the floor mumbling to himself until IU hits on the head, "Ow!" he yelped as he held his head.

"Look kid, there's no time to be dazing around here, okay?" IU starts as she hands Donghae the broom, "Why don't you clean the front?"

"Ehhh!" Donghae exclamied as he look out the front. 

The front of the Mansion was big and him alone wouldn't be able to finish due to the size of it.

'It's so big..." Donghae thought, 'But if I do this, then Master Eunhyuk would be very happy to see this.' "Okay! Donghae, you can do this!" Donghae encourage himself and immtedily started cleaning.


During the whole day, Donghae was cleaning the front and IU saw it happening from the inside, and grimaced. Heechul also saw Donghae cleaning from another room and smiled happily.

Just then, the big gates were opening, but Donghae didn't notice it since he was too focused on sweeping. Therefore, a car zipped past Donghae causing the other to tumble over his already sweeped up pile.

"Omo~..." Donghae wailed quielty, "I just finished sweeping this, ottokhae?" 

Donghae turned his head towards the car and saw a woman walk out of it.

'Hmm? Who is she?' Donghae thought as he saw a blonde haired woman walking towards the door with a leapord print dress .

"Mistress!" Haru franticlly said as he opened the door for the woman.

Donghae was still confused on who she is and he slowly got up while dusting the dirt of himself.

"Haru, is Hyukjae home?" The woman asked as she walked past Haru.

"N-not yet, mistress." 

No reply was said and the woman just kept walking. Haru noticed Donghae right outside of the door and said,

"Donghae, can you please make some tea for our guest? As you may have not been informed, she is Master Eunhyuk's fiance, so I expect you treat her the same as you treat Master Eunhyuk." Once he was done, Haru closed the door leaving a stunned Donghae outside.

"F-fiance?" Donghae mumbled as he started to walk towards the kitchen, then he started to chuckle. 'Of course, Master Eunhyuk would obvisously have a fiance!' Donghae thought as he started to picture Eunhyuk and Hyoyen on their wedding day and started to cry, 'why am I so stupid? Why did I actually think he liked me?' Donghae sobbed as he held onto the blue ribbon. 'This means nothing, it's just a smiple present,' he thought as he went inside the kitchen.


"Well? What are you all doing?" Hyoyen asked as she looked at the maids in the room while smoking a cigratte.

"We are here on your wait mistress." IU said.

Hyoyen huffed and closed her eyes, "When is Hyuk coming back?"

"In a few minutes maybe, mistress." One of the other maids said and the door opened reaveling Donghae,

"Excuse me, I'm here to bring you your tea," Donghae said as he brought the tea inside.

Hyoyen watched the boy until something blue caught her eyes. Her eyes widened as she recgonized the ribbion from the store that Eunhyuk bought the exact same thing from, "You!" she exclamied startling the other.

"Y-yes?"

"Where did you exactly get that ribbon?" She asked as she started to walk towards Donghae.

"Huh? A-ah, it was from Master Eun-" Donghae never got to finish his sentance as he was suddenly grabbed on the collar by Hyoyen who roughly grabbed the ribbon off his collar and held it up in the air.

"Why would Hyuk give this to such a lowly servant?!" Hyoyen shouted as she started to walk away with it.

"Wait! Please!" Donghae paniced as he started to follow Hyoyen.

"You don't even deserve such a thing from him," Hyoyen stopped and turned to face Donghae with a lighther in her hands.

IU's eyes widened, "She wouldn't..." She whispered to herself as she saw the lighther light up.

Hyoyeun smirked and put the end of the ribbon towards the fire, letting it burn as she drops it in the ash tray.

"NO!" Donghae shouted as he ran towards it, not caring if it was Eunhyuk's fiance or not, the only thing going through his head was the ribbon. He grabbed the ash tray and spilled the contents on the ground as he tried to disniguish the fire from the ribbon.

Hyoyen on the other hand was upset because while Donghae was spilling the ash tray, some of it got caught onto her dress on the process making her more angry. "You fool!" She howled in anger, "what the is wrong with you?! You peice of !"

IU then starts to run in and tries to calm down Hyoyen, but to no avil, it doesn't work. Instead, it angers her more, "Why would Hyukjae feel sorry for someone like you?!" she then starts yelling, "You are nothing, but a maid and a burden to him and that's what you'll ever be in his eyes! You should be ashame of yourself! It's a forbidden thing for a maid and a master to fall in love, especially if that maid is a boy like you!"

Donghae, baffled and still shocked from the incident from before, listened intently to Hyoyen's words, 'She's right...' Donghae thought as he held the ribbon close to his chest, 'I am nothing, but a maid in his eyes and a male too... I must've caused him so much trouble.' he thought wordlessly while Hyoyen smiled in victory.

"I'm home!" They all turned their heads towards the door where Eunhyuk was holding a large box.

"Jagi!" Hyoyen squeled in delight as she ran towards him and threw her arm on his right arm.

"Hyoyen, I didn't expect you to be here." Eunhyuk said as he started to walk with the other still on his arm.

Hyoyen just smiled inncoently, "I just wanted to surprise you baby~! I missed you and I wanted to spend my time with you."

Eunhyuk nodded slowly until he caught glimpse of Donghae, "Ah! Donghae, I have something for you," he held out the box while Hyoyen started to panic, "What's wrong, Hae?" He asked again when Donghae made no reaction towards him.

Donghae, who is now whipering with tears in his eyes got up and ran, "I'm sorry!" He shouted and left the room.

"Hae?! Donghae?!" Eunhyuk shouted, both startled and belwildered by the fact that Donghae ran off, "What's wrong with him?"

"Umm.. Maybe he just forgot something." Hyoyen said as she tried to get Eunhyuk's attention back onto her.

Eunhyuk looked unsure, "Did anything happen here before I came?"

"Nothing, he just seemed like he saw a ghost." Hyoyen said as she tried to make excuses.

"Master, that not it!" IU butted in, "To be honest, Hyoyen provoked Donghae ssi by burning the ribbon from his collar," she said.

"Wha-what are you talking about? Why would I do such a thing to him when I don't even know him?" Hyoyen said as she tried to make a cover up, but it didn't go quiet as planned.

"It's true, master! You can ask the others too if you like!" IU stated as Eunhuk stared at Hyoyen.

"Hyo, we'll talk about this later." Eunhyuk said as he shrugged the other's hands off him and walked to find the younger.

'Really?! You're leaving me for that ?!' Hyoyen thought angrily as she watched her fiance leave the room.


Eunhyuk was now in front of Donghae's bedroom door. He actually hesitated if he should talk to the younger or not, but he decided he should, "Donghae? if you are in there, can you please open the door?" He waited for a response, but none came out.


~On the other side~

Donghae was professly sobbing his heart away as he packed his clothing in his bag, "Why am I so stupid?' he thought sadly as he kept packing his things in the bag.

"Donghae?" The said boy paused in shock as he waited for the other to continue, "if you are in there, can you please open the door?"

Donghae didn't say nor did anything as he didn't want to see Eunhyuk in the condition he was in now.

"Donghae, I know you are in there. Can you just send me a sign or something to tell me you are okay?" Eunhyuk said again as he started to knock on the other side of the door.

Donghae then ran all over the room in a rush, and found the items he needed.


Eunhyuk, who was now sitting on the floor by the door of Donghae's, was waiting as he started to hear rushed footsteps inside the room. Eunhyuk could've just grabbed the spare key for Donghae's room, but he didn't since he knew that people just needed space before letting anyone in. Just then, a piece of paper was then pushed out from under the door. It read:

'Please don't worry about me, Master.

I am fine, just feeling a little sick, that's all.'

"Donghae, you better not be lying to me about this," Eunhyuk said and after a few minutes, another piece came out.

'I am not Master, I am fine.

Just need some time to rest. I recommend that you get the same and spend some time with Mistress.'

The note read and Eunhyuk crumbled the paper into a ball, "Ok, fine. I will leave, but just so you know, I will come and check on you tomorrow, ok?" He said and hoped that another piece of paper to come out, but after a while, it never came. Therefore, he left with a feeling of regret and uneasiness.


On Donghae's side, as he heard Eunhyuk's footsteps fading away to the point he couldn't hear them anymore. So he got up, with his bag on tow and looked out in the hall. Thankfully, he didn't see anyone, so he slowly sneeked his way to the main hall and past the front gate. As he was finally outside of the property, he looked back in at the mansion with feelings he could never describe or understand as he finally walked away from the place.

As Donghae was walking, it started to rain. 'Huh, nice to see that the weather feels the same as me.' Donghae thought as he was aimlessly walking around in a daze. Donghae was too busy, busy with the fact of both guilt and relief in himself were both colliding with each other. He wondered if he actually did the right thing to leave the place, but at the same time, he was kinda glad to leave the place where it can only hurt him more after this.

*Beep beep*

Donghae whipped his head around to meet a blinding light coming right towards him. Donghae stood still and closed his eyes in a fright as the car came right at him.

*Screech!!!*

*Thud*


I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I took way too long to update this chapter and you all can bash me all you want, but I will be trying to update my other stories as well, I'm just staring with this one since it has the most subscribers here than the rest, so yeah.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this long chapter and please comment, it will encourage me to do more!

Anyway, thank you for subscribing my new ones and thank you for being here still my dear seniors.

See you all! In the next chapter! :3 ;D