Chapter 3

Maid Boy In Love

"Welcome home master." Donghae greeted when Eunhyuk came home.

"I'm home." Eunhyuk simply said while giving the other his suit case.

"How was your day, master? " Donghae asked while walking beside Eunhyuk.

"It's been good lately." Eunhyuk smiled and Donghae blushed shyly.

'It's so nice to be with him.' Donghae giggled to himself.

"And I also have something for you." Eunhyuk said while handing a box to the other.

"W-what is it?" Donghae asked while getting it.

"You'll see when you open it." Eunhyuk chuckled while walking to his room.

"T-thank you!" Donghae bowed.

"Oh, and before I forget, I want you to come to my office so I could see how it looks on you." 


Donghae was now in his room while staring at the clothing on the bed. ".........." Donghae kept staring at it and his face slowly turned red. "I have to wear it because Master Eunhyuk want me to." Donghae said. 'But is he seriously wanting me to wear this?!' 


"Hmmm~, I wonder what he looks like in it." Eunhyuk hummed till he heard a knock on the door. "Come in." The door opened up a little showing just Donghae's head.

"Ah, Donghae. You're done?" Donghae nodded. "Well then, come in." Donghae slowly walked in wearing a school girl uniform .  Eunhyuk eyes widened at the sight.

"S-so.... How do I look?" Donghae asked shyly.

"It looks cute." Eunhyuk muttered, but Donghae didn't seem to hear it as he was fidgeting around because he was very embarrassed to even be in a skirt. "Hmmm~, I should bring clothing like that even more." 

"Huh!!!?"


Eunhyuk chuckled at the memory off Donghae's reaction until he was called back to earth by his fiance, Hyoyeon.

"Oppa! Why are spacing out so much!?"

"Mianhae, I was thinking of work."

"Chinja?" Hyoyeon asked suspiciously. "But anyway, oppa, don't forget we're getting married soon! We have to set up our engagement party! Just imagine~, the day we get married~!" Hyoyeon sqeauled.

"H-hmmm." Eunhyuk muttered. 'She's getting too excited.'

"Ohh~." The dress clerk came with a dress and Hyoyeon eyes sparkled at it. "I'm going to try this on~!" She said and went into the dressing room. Once she left, Eunhyuk sighed until something caught his eye. He saw a dress with a blue sapphire ribbon and he thought back. 

'That will suit Donghae perfectly.' Eunhyuk smiled softly and walked up to the dress. "Miss, may I buy this?"

"The dress sir?"

"No, I just want the ribbon ."

"Of course sir, just give me a second to wrap it up." 

"Thank you." What Eunhyuk didn't know was that Hyoyeon was watching the whole thing out at play.


"I'm home!" Eunhyuk said, but he didn't see Donghae... Anywhere. 

"Ah~, welcome home Master." Haru said and Eunhyuk nodded, still looking for the bubbly boy.

"Where's Donghae?" Eunhyuk asked while walking around, trying to find Donghae.

"He's in the main room, sir." Haru said and notice that Eunhyuk started to walk towards the said room. "B-but Master, I think you should know something."

"Can it wait? I need to talk with Donghae-" Eunhyuk abruptly stopped when he heard some a voice coming through the door.

"Omo~! You are so cute~! I just want to eat you up!" Eunhyuk's eyes widened and immediately opened the doors to see the person he haven't seen nor want to see at all.

"HEECHUL !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Eunhyuk roared when he saw his cousin sitting on the couch with Donghae on his lap. "And what are you doing with my maid?" Eunhyuk growled.

"Woah there, monkey boy. Can't I visit my dear cousin on this wonderful night?" Heechul said.

"No, you can't, unless you have a good reason to." Eunhyuk said. "Donghae!"

"Yes!?" Donghae said while standing up abruptly.

"Come here." Eunhyuk said and Donghae immediately came over. "So, if you don't mind, we will be leaving." And with that, Eunhyuk stomped out of the room with Donghae following closely.

"Well, who knew a guy like him would be so possessive over a maid." Heechul chuckled while eyeing at the door.


When they finally stopped walking, Eunhyuk turned around, startling Donghae. "I'm sorry for my behavior earlier."

"H-huh? Ah, that's o-okay." Donghae said.

"But don't ever make any contact with that man, okay? He's not the type of person you should be with."

"Y-yes sir..."

"......Well, I actually wanted to see you so I could give you this." Eunhyuk said while handing the other a rectangularly box.

"W-what is it?"

"A present."

"Huh? I really don't need any presents Master, I'm just happy what I am doing."

"No, just keep it." Eunhyuk said while handing the other the box. Donghae opened it and saw a sapphire blue ribbon and picked it up.

'It's so pretty.' Donghae thought while looking at the ribbon.

"Here, let me put it on." Eunhyuk said and wrapped it on around the other's neck like a bow tie. Donghae blushed because the two were so close to each other. "There, now.... It suits you, I want you to wear it everyday, okay?"

"Okay..." Donghae said while his face flushed red, but what the two didn't know that someone saw the whole exchange between the two.


Sorry for not updating guys/gals. I'm getting ready to go to high school and I'm kind a nervous to go, and I wouldn't be able to update at all till the weekends, so I'll try to see what I can do about it.