Chapter 5

Maid Boy In Love

"What did I tell you idiot?!" A girl's voice shrilled as she got out of the car and ran up to an uncouncious Donghae.

"Calm down babe, at least I didn't hit him," A man said as he jogged up to the two, "So what are we going to do J ?"

"What do you mean Yongguk ?" The said girl asked she stared at her boyfriend, "Are you stupid or what?! Obviously we have to take him home!"

"But we don't know where he lives..." Yongguk said as he and J stared at each other, ".... We're taking him home with us?! But the front of the car is dented and Hyuk's mansion is far from where we are," he explained.

It's true the car was dented now as Yongguk was able to swerve the car away from Donghae, but he hit the car street lamp while Donghae fainted not only from shock, but also fatigue from the events that happened in the mansion just a few hours ago.

"Come on Guukie, we might as well go to my house, it's not to far from here," J said as she got up from the ground while Yongguk piggy backed Donghae on his back.


"Hmpm~...?" Donghae groaned as he woke up from his slumper. He looked up into the ceiling seeing nothing, but white, 'Am I in heaven?' he thought and looked around his surrondings until he heard the door opening. A head popped in,

"Oh! You're awake!" The girl smiled and came into the room with a stack of clothes in her arms, "Thank god, I thought you were sick or something, oh, and by the way, my name is Ahn Joo Chan, but people call me J for short." The girl smiled and Donghae too smiled as he felt comforted by it.

"Um... My name is Lee Donghae, and thank you for taking care of me. I'm sorry for being a burden," 

"Oh no, you shouldn't be thanking us. My idiotic boyfriend almost ran you over, so I should be the one apologizing for something like that." J said as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck, "Anyway, once you get dressed, just come downstairs. Breakfast will be served down there," she walked towards the door and almost exit until she peeked right back, "... Bye!" J smiled and slammed the door shut.

Donghae stared at the door for a moment until he let out a giggle from his thin lips, 'She's so sweet," he thought as he got up and changed.


"So, why were you out in the streets alone last night?" J asked as she was eating scramble eggs.

Donghae looked up for a bit until he held his head back down again, "Ummm, nothing. I just wanted to be alone for a bit." He smiled sadly which caught J curiosty, but she said no more and kept on eating.

"Well, I have to get going, or if I don't," J paused for a moment before she grimaced, "I might get something." She muttered as she left the dining room. "Oh, and before I forget, my butler Kris  will take care of you for the time being until I get back, so just rest and relaxed neh? I will drop you off home tonight." 

"Okay," Donghae said as he setted his cup of juice down, and picked up his plates to bring them into the kitchen.

"Sir Donghae, what are you doing?! You must'n do that!" Kris gasped as he stopped Donghae from going into the kitchen.

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm just putting away my dishes." Donghae said confusingly as Kris tried to take his dishes away from him, but he held a firm hold on it.

"A guest should never enter the staff quaters!" Kris explained as he tried to persuade Donghae to give in, but Donghae had none of it,

"Don't worry Kris ssi, I can handle it. I have to admit I am too, a maid."

"Chinja? For who?"

"Master Lee Eunhyuk."


"Hyukkie! Guess who's here!" J shouted as she came through the main doors, but unfortanuely she was met with slience," ... Hmmm, this welcoming is so sweet. Seeing nothing, but doors and walls everywhere, I feel like I'm home." She smiled scarcastically as she started down the the hall.

She walked door to door to figure where everybody was at until a maid bumbed into her, "Omo, Mistress, when have you gotten here?" The maid gasped in shock to see the mistress of the house now.

"Yeah, I just got here, and I've been wondering where my idiot cousin and my divalacious cousin are. Do you know~~~!!!!!!!" J shouted as she started to be dragged away by the maid,

"Oh you must help Master Eunhyuk! He's quite distressed and is causing chaos around," the maid frantically said as J gawked at her.

'Hyukjae? Him?' J thought until she bumbed into the maid again who was turning the knob to the other side of the door. 

When the door fully opened, J saw a frantic Hyukjae yelling and banging his fists on his desk. She never saw him like that before except when they were young, Hyukjae will always have a tantrum for strawberries. She then saw Heechul who was just shaking his head in pity for the other and went up to him.

"Chul, what's going on?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, this fool right here is freaking out because of a certain someone disappeared this morning."

"Who? The Hyo ?"

"Nope, the two ended their relationship last night. It's his maid," Heechul explained, "Hyuk became quite of fond him and they instantly became close. But after last night's acctident, his maid disappear leaving Hyuk in the state he is in now."

"Maid? Him?"

"Yeah, the guy I was talking about through the phone? His name is Lee Donghae." 

J's eyes widened at the name and instantly went to Hyukjae,"Hyukkie, what does this Donghae look like?"

Hyukjae looked up at her and his eyes started to soften which is unsual for J to see, "Donghae looks like a beautiful flower among a rock in a ocean where it sparkles in the dark and shines in the day. He looks like a kick puppy when saddness comes and his big brown eyes! Oh his beautiful brown eyes glisten in tears no matter what! Oh how many times I looked down on those eyes..." Hyukjae kept on murming while J looked back on Heechul.

"Since when did he become this cheesy?"

"When he lost the kid."

"Oh," J looked at the miserble Hyukjae and thought, 'Should I tell him?'


Guess who's back? Back again? ;D