Chapter 6

Maid Boy In Love

I changed Bobby to Yongguk because Yongguk is my no.1 bias. Sorry to all the Bobby fans, but I love Yongguk more. Like honestly, who wouldn't love him?


"Master Lee Hyukjae!?" Kris gasped in shock as he and Donghae were both in the kitchen, washing the dishes together, "he is J's cousin!"

"Chinja?" Donghae gawked in amazement as he looked at Kris, "such a small world, neh?"

"True," Kris sighed as he is now drying his hands.

"But if you don't mind me asking, why do you call your mistress by her first name?"

Kris stared at the other for a bit until he faintly smiled, "Well, J is different from other rich people I've seen. She was once merely a commoner when she was young until her grandmother have finally found her and took custody of her. But even though she was surrounded with so much money and advantages due to her status, she still had a good heart and cared for people who had less."

"Then how did you become to work here?"

Kris smiled, "Well, before I came here, I was being sold... as a slave." Donghae whipped his head towards Kris and gasped, "But instead of being bought by an old, erted man, I was bought by J. She was the first person who I have considered of being close to. Like a mother. Of course, I had my doubts that she was planning to resell me for more money, but she proved she didn't." Kris smiled as his eyes glisten in tears, "She acted like my mother, she acted like my sister, my best friend even! She was the only one who I ever gotten close to which goes to the same with everybody here in this household. They all had their pasts and J still wanted them."

Donghae hugged Kris as the two stayed in silence until Kris started to wiggle in the hold, "I know, why don't you meet the others? They're here somewhere."

"Ok," Donghae smiled and followed Kris to the other part of the mansion.


"AHHHHHHHHH!"

"Hyukjae! Get off of her!" Heechul shouted as he tried to drag Hyukjae away from J who was struggling from beneath him.

"Hyuk hyung! Can you please get off of her?!" Yongguk groan as he tried to pull J from under him.

"Where is he?! Where is my baby?!" Hyukjae shouted as he put more of his weight on J which caused her to struggle even more as her this made it painful for her as her s were forcefully being pushed up against the floor.

"I~...... Can't...... Breath~!!" J cried in exhaustion.

You must be wondering what's going on and why it led up to the point where Hyukjae is sitting on J, and Heechul and Yongguk struggling to help her up. Well, it all started when Yongguk came,

~ A Few Moments Ago~

"Master Eunhyuk, Master Yongguk is here," One of the maids said as she entered through the doors.

"Bring him," Heechul said as he looked down at the sullen Hyukjae.

Yongguk came in and stopped mid way seeing Hyukjae in a state that he never saw him in before. But then recomposed his porsche and sat on one of the chairs, "Hey, hyung, how is it going? Where's J?" He asked slowly.

Hyukjae groaned a bit until he sighed, "How can I be alright when my light has faded away from me?" He sobbed in agony.

Heechul groaned, "J have left for the bathroom, but to answer your previous question, we have a missing maid who Hyukjae ing finally realised he loves," he growled, " and so far we don't know his whereabouts."

"Really? Then what does this particular maid look like?"

"Oh, he has such beautiful chocolate brown eyes with his dark brown hair, and a smile so precious that flowers bloom at the sight of it." Hyukjae praised as Yongguk was left speechless.

Heechul rolled his eyes and got out his phone where he showed Yongguk a photo of the lost maid, "His name is Lee Donghae."

Yongguk studied the picture and soon gawked at it.

"YAH!" Hyukjae shouted as he swiped Heechul's phone away, "He's mine! All mine!" He screeched as if he was the smeagol from Lord of The Rings.

Yongguk startled, immediately shrunk back in his seat, and explained himself, "Arasso, hyung. But I wasn't falling or anything! I love J with all my heart, I swear! It's just that the fact that that maid is actually staying with J and me."

Hyukjae and Heechul looked at Yongguk in confusion until J came back. She came back while drying her hands with a handkerchief and looked up to meet the of all three of them. Of course, Hyukjae started to yell at her,

"You!" J jumped, "You didn't tell me that my baby was living with you!?!"

J looked frightened, "I was planning to, but I didn't have any right to intervene as I have no idea or clue on what's going on! He looked stressed and , and I didn't want to bother him about it. And how was I exactly was I supposed to know he was your maid? Especially someone you love?!" She yelled back, and then started to run out of the room as she saw Hyukjae run after her.

Yongguk and Heechul immediately ran after them. The moment they were able to catch a glimpse of them, Hyukjae was on top of J, pinning her down on the floor while the other struggle for help. The two bystanders quickly tried to get Hyukjae off the other, but Hyukjae seemed quite determined to keep her there.

~Present Time~

"Hyukjae!!! You're going to ing suffocate her!" Heechul shouted.

Yongguk and Heechul struggled until they were able to get Hyukjae off of J with some help from the staff. J just layed on the ground, taking deep breaths as Yongguk picked her up. It took a while for J to recompose herself until she spoke,

"Why?" She simply asked as she looked at Hyukjae with eyes of pain, but too bad Hyukjae didn't notice as he was in the corner of the hallway, with his back against everyone.

"I think right now should be a good time when we take him to Donghae, neh?" Yongguk muttered as Heechul and J nodded simultaneously.


"This is Dongwoo hyung , Hangeng ge , and J-Hope . They're close friends of mine here." Kris introduced three men to Donghae who was in awe by them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae imnida." Donghae introduced himself and Dongwoo got up and hugged the other. Donghae was startled, but he hugged back the other.

"It's nice to meet you!" Dongwoo smiled, "We don't get to see a lot of new people now a days, so it's refreshing to have a new face. Are you a new maid? What do you do in the house? I clean the first floor, Hangeng hyung cooks, and J-Hope does the gardening outside, of course you must've known Kris serves J."

"Dongwoo hyung, Donghae doesn't work here, he actually works for Master Hyukjae."

"Ohhh~, if that so, then you should come visit us sometime."

"Yeah, I will see what I can do," 'If I still have the job,' Donghae thought as he realised that he might never get his job back after he ran away from the mansion.

"YAY! We have a new friend!" J-Hope cheered as the others laughed.


*In a black car with J(Front passenger seat), Heechul(Backseat), Yongguk(Driver), and Hyukjae(Backseat)*

During the ride to J's mansion, Hyukjae couldn't help, but glare at J with betrayal while J herself, just ignored the heated stare and looked at the window.

"Are we there yet?" Hyukjae whined.

"No," J said.

*30 seconds later*

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

*5 minutes later*

"Are we -"

"For the ing uptenth time, no! We aren't ing there yet you stupid monkey!!!!" J shouted in rage which angered Hyukjae by her attitude.

"BWOH?!?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING STUPID MONKEY?!!!"

"YOU!!"

"Well, my bad Ms. Sassy pants!" J whipped her head at Hyukjae and jumped on the other where the two started to fight.

Heechul groaned as he tried to dodge their feet and fists while Yongguk just chuckled tiredly as if it was normal (which it was for them).

*Another 10 minutes later*

"WE'RE HERE!" Heechul and Yongguk yelled, but for some unknown reason, the two cousins still fought.

Yongguk grabbed his girlfriend who had messed up hair and her clothes screwned and ripped apart. He chuckled at her appearance and started to walk off to change her as she whined and moved about since she still wasn't done beating the out of Hyukjae.

Hyukjae on the other hand had a bloody lip and had the same condition as J had. Heechul palmed his face and he too dragged the other to change him before meeting Donghae.


*After having the two cousins change*

"So, where is Donghae?" Hyukjae asked as he and J were looking through each room to find the said person.

"I don't know, Hyukjae." J groaned as she opened the door to one of the guests room, but it was empty, "Hmm~, maybe he's with Kris.... Oh!" J started to run off leaving Hyukjae behind.

Hyukjae was dumbfounded by her reaction until he got the idea, and chased after her. He finally stopped at a certain where J opened the door. Behind the door revealed Donghae sleeping.... shirtless.... with his lower half covered.... with a man beside him, shirtless as well, spooning him.

Hyukjae stood there, just looking at the scene before him while J chuckled to herself quietly,

'Awe~, J-Hope and Donghae look so cute....' She thought until she remembered who was beside her. She looked to her side where Hyukjae was and she could've sworn she saw the black aura that surrounded Hyukjae. She immediately picked up the J-Hope in which had startled sleeping boy,

"Umma?" J-Hope groaned as he snuggled close to the other, "Waere you wake me up? I want to keep sleeping with Hae Hae hyung."

J pouted, "Aww, not to-" Hyukjae pinched her, "not right now, baby. Let's get you to bed." J walked off with J-Hope still in her arms, but she firstly turned around and stick her tongue out at the other.

Hyukjae did the same before he heard a groan coming from Donghae. He turned and came into eye contact with the other. Donghae stared at Hyukjae in shock and when Hyukjae started to advance towards him, he shut his eyes tight, afraid of being yelled at.

But instead, he left the other hug him, and huskily whisper in his ear, "You need to be punished baby."


I'm back!!!!!!!!!! Like I literally had this freaking chapter 2/5 done and I wrote this finally XP

But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you all so much for the 134 subscribers, it's actually my first one yet, and I'm really shocked about it.

And the next chapter, well, it's going to get down, if you know what I mean ;D ..... XD

Hope I will do it well because I don't really write really well, but I hope I can do it.

Anyway, see you all next time! Bye! \ (^_^) /

P.S I decided to put pics of each character now, so you should reread some chapters to get a better visual of them.