That One Incident

Parent's Intuition

 

It’s been a week since the 10 other members of the band have been turned into children. How they did, no one will ever know. Unfortunately they still have no memories of their life so they’re literal brats and whiny little s babies that Kris and Suho have to deal with. Well, that’s most of them. There are a few who are absolute sweethearts.



 

 

Lay for example. He’s sweet and always offers to help, despite being an adorable little 5-year old. Whenever there are fights happening between the two oldest, Luhan and Xiumin, Lay would be there to break it up so that Kris and Suho can deal with the other little s kids. Though the little boy is the only one who is currently of age 5, he gets a bit lonely. Well, that’s what Suho thinks. He mostly sees the boy looking into space or staring at something with intense concentration. It’s quite cute, being honest.

 



 

Another boy is Kyungsoo. Before he was turned into a child, Kyungsoo was the cutest yet most mature but also immature at times member of the group. He still is though, despite being turned into a 3 year old. He still gets along with Jongin who, despite being 2 years old, already knows how to talk unlike a certain little blubbering drooling idiot named Sehun. Kyungsoo is an adorable, slightly chubby 3 year old boy and he loves to help Suho with cooking. Suho would never let Kris cook, oh no. Not after that one time…

 

 


 

 

A few days ago…



 

 

”Kris, I’m tired. You go make dinner.” Suho said as he dropped himself onto the bed with Lay by his side, asking his ‘mommy’ what’s wrong. “I’m not your mother, Lay. Hyung is just a little tired, that’s all.” Lay stayed by Suho’s bedside, cuddling up with his ‘mommy’. Suho sighed at the child’s sweet innocence which is not too far from his adult behavior from before.


 

“I got this.” Kris said with pride as he stood up from his lazy the living room couch and walked right into the kitchen. Tao followed along with Chen by his side. Tao tugged at Kris’s pajamas and looked up at him, panda in hand and all, “Kris-ge,” He called, “What are you doing?” Chen nodded, also curious as to what their giant friend is doing. Kris placed his hands on his hip and laughed, pride overflowing from him for some strange reason.



 

 

“Your amazing hyung,” He pointed to himself, “is going to make you all dinner!” He said excitedly as he opened the fridge door and took out raw beef, vegetables, broth, and… a fish head? He then went over to the spice cabinet and grabbed the necessary ones – even the unnecessary ones like cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.


 

 

“We’re going to die.” Xiumin noted as he peeked through the entrance to the kitchen to find Kris pouring the broth into a giant saucepan and dumping the fish head in it immediately. Luhan was heard calling Xiumin’s name, whose face immediately turned sour once he heard that all too familiar voice. Chen took Tao by the hand and walked him out of the kitchen as the boy with his panda was horrified to see the monstrosity the older was creating.


 

 

“If you die, Chen-Chen will take good care of panda!” Chen said all too cheerfully. Tao held onto his stuffed animal even harder.


 

 

Later…

 


 

“Kris, you nearly KILLED THEM.” Suho’s face was red with anger though his voice was groggy just having woke up from his nap, “Thank the gods that we didn’t have to call the ambulance…” He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. Lay was clinging onto Suho’s leg as he held his breath because of the horrid stench that wavered throughout the dorm.



 

“I was sure I made the fish-cake stew correct…” Kris rubbed his flour covered hand on his apron that says “ERT” just like his matching T-Shirt. What a nice role model for the kids.


 

 

“You aren’t supposed to use ACTUAL FISH AND CAKE IN THE STEW.” Suho yelled, pointing towards the 5 children who were currently vomiting their stomachs out and one of them were unconscious. “God…” Suho ran his hand through his hair, messing it up, “Carry Kyungsoo to his room carefully. He’s a fragile child. Take care of Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kai once they’re done dying.” Kris was still contemplating the current situation, so the boys were left alone slowly dying from the inside.

 

Suho sighed. Kai and Sehun are going to deal with one hell of a family if they never turn back to normal. Somehow.


 



 

 

After that incident, Kris was never allowed to cook ever again. Even if Suho was dying, he wouldn’t let Kris cook again for the others. He’s pretty sure the others would rather die than eat his cooking, which will obviously kill them in the end anyways.



 

Oh yeah, regarding the angels of the group, there’s Sehun, one could guess. The boy is only two years old (an annoying one that is), but he is still the youngest and a darn cute one too. Kai already knows how to talk and walk like a four year old - heck even better than Kyungsoo. He is still glued to Kyungsoo’s side though, which is adorable nonetheless. The younger boy still loves to inflict pain by hitting others though. Kyungsoo turned four a few days ago and Kai’s birthday is coming up soon. Poor Sehun, he’ll be two years old for another two months. Well, considering they never return back to normal and their careers as idols will be forever screwed and flushed down the drain.




 

“I wish they would go back to normal already.” Suho sighed into Kyungsoo’s pillow that was left on the couch. It’s been a tiring day having to deal with the bickering of Xiumin and Luhan again. If only Sehun was old enough to talk or actually speak, then Luhan would be all over him.



 

Kris sighed with an ice pack held to his eye and sat besides Suho. “Trust me, you aren’t the only one.” Kris patted the younger on the back, “Least you didn’t have to get hit in the eye with Tao’s stick.” Suho raised an eyebrow at the older, silently asking why and how that happened, “Kai scared him while he was trying to hold it up in the air like the ‘kung-fu masters’.” Suho nodded, understanding the situation.




 

Even though everyone was really ing young, they were more… developed, one could say, than a regular person. I mean, Tao is practicing Wushu at age 3 for crying out loud while other 3 year olds KYUNGSOO were already trying to help in the kitchen. While the oldest two were bickering and acting like 3 year olds, the actual 3 year olds were acting like 6 year olds. Suho thought there must have been a mistake when they all got turned into little brats.




 

“Have an idea on how we’re going to resolve this?” Kris asked, removing the ice pack from his eye, slowly letting the numbing feeling from the cold reduce a bit. Lay came in and sat by Suho’s side, laying his head on Suho’s side.



“Nope,” Suho sighed at Lay’s adorable act and the hard life of being a leader and a ‘mother’, “Not a single ing clue.”

 

 


 

A/N: Poor Sehunnie!! The boy will be the only two year old in the story. Nah. Kidding. He'll be turning three next chapter because Suho and Kris still have no idea on how to reverse the others 'children disease.' So it will be a very, very long while until someone turns back into an adult. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore omfg