MAMA? (Final)

Parent's Intuition

this all goes to midway through the final chapter omg i'm sorry i just wanted to finish this as fast as i could because my eyes hurt ;;

 


Kris and Suho made it back home, that much is true. Having their own children come along with them, that wasn’t expected to happen. The other members take care of the 12 children along with them, reliving some of the stress the two ‘parents’ have to deal with. Plus, having to take care of 10 other boys who are supposedly ‘grown up’ is harder than it looks. But everyone — especially Kris and Suho — couldn’t help but wonder, what will happen to the 12 children if they ever return home?

 

“Hey, Kris.” Suho greeted to the older man who is currently lounging on the chair. “Where are the others?” He asked, turning around to show that there is literally no one else in the dorm.

 

Kris shrugged, stretching, “I don’t know. But hey, we’re finally alone.” He patted to the free space next to him, “C’mon, sit down leader.” Suho chuckled and did sit next to the other.

 

“This is crazy, though.” Suho said, staring at the television that was playing some Chinese cartoon that he couldn’t understand what the characters were saying or doing, “I mean… It’s been like a year or something since we woke up with those kids, and then here we are. At home. With the kids, but with our friends.” Suho sighed.

 

Kris wrapped his arm around the shorter male, bringing him in closer to his chest, “Don’t worry about it, Joonmyun. We should be glad that we’re not the only ones taking care of them now.” Suho leaned into Kris’ touch, enjoying the slight heat radiating off of the other. “I mean, it was literally hell with just the two of us.”

 

Suho laughed, “I guess. But I really grew to love them all. I’m sure our friends have too, but I feel like… a parent sometimes, you know?” Kris nodded. Suho shifted in place, feeling a bit uncomfortable, “But there’s this weird feeling that I have. I’m worried about the kids since like, who was taking care of them before we came there?”

 

Kris leaned his head down on top of Suho’s, trying to comfort the other, “I’m not sure too. But I guess it’s your parent’s intuition acting up.” Suho lightly slapped Kris on his chest, earning a mock yelp from the other. “I’m just saying.” He raised his free hand in defense.

 

“Oh, shut up!” Both of them laughed at how they look like a couple, “But I think we’d make great parents, yeah? I’m the father and you’re the mother.”

 

“Whoa there, I think you got it mixed up.”

 

“Whatever you say, Wu fan.” Suho got out of Kris’ hold and stood up in front of him, “Now get up your lazy and let’s prepare dinner for when the others come back.” Kris groaned, crossing his arms over his chest, pouting even. Suho took the conveniently placed broom and threatened to hit the other with it. When Kris didn’t move at all, Suho hit the man on his foot, having him yelp.

 

“Okay, mom.” Kris got out of the couch sluggishly and dragged his towards the kitchen. Yeah, Suho thought, I’m totally the mother in the relationship. And for no reason at all, Suho just randomly started to hum their debut song MAMA.

 

 

The following day, the group of 24 were happily eating the brunch. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Little Baek, and Little Yeol were playing with their food (No surprise there) while Jongdae and Little Dae stared at them judgingly. That is until Little Baek threw a pancake towards Little Dae, causing the little boy to cry because his perfect face was now covered in syrup. Ah, Jongdae has been teaching his little one well.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, control your little self!” Jongdae yelled as he hurriedly grabbed napkins from the kitchen to wipe the sticky syrup off of Little Dae’s face. Baekhyun was too busy laughing his arse off to even hear him. Chanyeol was just grinning like an idiot as he and Little Yeol excitedly discussed video games now.

 

Jongin, Little Jong, Kyungsoo, and Little Soo were in the kitchen, cooking more food for themselves because they are never full. Ever. Literally. Especially Jongin, who is persistent with asking Kyungsoo to cook him some chicken for all three meals of the day.

 

“And you see Little Kai, that’s how me and Kyungsoo lost our—”

 

“KYUNGSOO AND I. Grammar, you idiot.” Kyungsoo interrupted, not wanting to Jongin to spoil the little child’s mind. Jongin stuck his tongue out at his hyung, making a face. “Kim Jongin I swear on Chanyeol’s ferret loving soul.” He took the spatula and waved it threateningly at him. Minus the fact that it had scalding hot oil on it, Jongin wasn’t scared. Maybe.

 

Sehun and Tao were bickering over who gets the last piece of cake (Kyungsoo told them it would be bad for their stomachs, but they didn’t listen) while Little Taozi and Little Sehunnie were reading this children’s book in Chinese. Of course, Little Taozi was teaching Little Sehunnie some Chinese phrases and it was basically the cutest thing.


 

Luhan and Lay were playing with each other’s child self, forcing the little children to eat their vegetables because they’re very picky eaters. For example, Little Lulu refused to eat broccoli and spinach, to which Luhan said, “It’s the most magical thing on the planet! It’s like little mini trees and fluffy leaves,” He took a bite out of the broccoli and spinach, immediately regretting it once it entered his mouth. He had to keep strong for the children, though. He managed to swallow it without dying, but he is breathing heavily at the horrid taste and tears were starting to form at the corners of his eyes. “…See?” Lulu was not convinced at all.


 

“Come on XingXing, you have to eat this!” Lay whined, trying his best to be a good big brother and making sure that his little brother grows up healthy. Unfortunately, XingXing pouted and crossed his arms in protest. “But… But XingXing!”

 

“I don’t like the green stuff! It looks weird!” He whined. Yixing sighed. He admitted defeat. Lay put the fork down and ruffled the boy’s hair.

 

“Okay… I won’t make you eat it if you don’t want to.” XingXing clapped happily and kissed Lay on his cheek. “Aw, I love you too buddy.”

 

Xiumin was talking to Little Min-buns about soccer and how his team is better than Luhan’s Manchester United (To which the child agreed) and the two agreed to have a soccer match between Luhan and Lulu later on. Luhan won’t know what hit him. Literally. Since Xiumin told the child that he would be aiming for the boy’s face for touching him everywhere. Xiumin told that it sets a bad example for the kids, but Luhan pushed that fact away by saying, “What are you talking about, Minnie? Of course not! It just shows that we’re close to each other and stuff.”

 

Kris and Suho were discussing the plans for the children and education (Yes, as much as they hate it, they gotta learn something instead of being cooped up at the dorms full of twelve other boys — men). Little Myun and Little Wu were playing against each other on Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s 3DS’s. Mario Kart, I think it was called? Anyways, there was a lot of yelling because Little Wu kept on ending in last place while Little Myun dominated the race.

 

And then there was a knock on the door. “I’ll get it!” Chanyeol said, standing up quickly and racing to the door for no reason. Not bothering to change his shirt that had syrup stains on it, he opened the door and the room was engulfed with a mist… fog, thing. Chanyeol and the others nearby started to cough and wave the fog away. There was a figure highlighted in the fog. A silhouette of a… woman?

 

The fog cleared and Chanyeol’s eyes nearly came out of his sockets because oh my god there is a beautiful woman standing right in front of him and he doesn’t know how to react so he just slammed the door in front of her face, breathing heavily with his back on the door.

 

“Yah! You don’t slam the door on someone!” Baekhyun yelled, standing up and walking towards Chanyeol. The boy was speaking gibberish and forming(?) incoherent words, somewhere between the lines of ‘girl’ ‘pretty’ ‘hELP’. Baekhyun pushed him aside and opened the door. He immediately slammed the door on her again.

 

“Goddammit you two, quit being such rude asses and open the door!” This time it was Kris yelling. The two scrambled away from the door and onto Kris, telling him to open it instead and try to not freak out. “Fine, fine!” Kris stomped his way towards the door and slowly opened it. The woman was standing in front of them, arms crossed on her chest, slightly pouting. When she saw Kris standing in front of her, she smiled brightly.

 

“I’m so glad I didn’t have the door slammed in front of my face this time.” She joked. Kris continued to stare at her, near to the point that it was getting creepy. Baekhyun and Chanyeol pushed him aside and bowed down 90-degrees, apologizing.

 

“We’re sorry for being rude.” They said in unison. The woman looked at them strangely and smiled awkwardly at the boy’s behavior. Suho pushed them aside and smiled at the woman.

 

“I’m sorry for these idiots.” Suho bowed his head slightly, “But may I ask who you are?” The woman opened , but was shoved by Little Baek and Yeol who immediately ran up to the woman and were jumping up and down. She kneeled down and hug the two children.

 

“Mama, mama!” The two excitedly called repeatedly. It’s a cute sight—

 

Wait.

 

WAIT.

 

MAMA???

 

“MAMA?!” Suho exclaimed loudly, surprising everyone inside of the dorm. She stood up and nodded.

 

“I’m sorry I haven’t introduced myself properly. But yes, I am Mama!” She smiled brilliantly, but Suho was too busy at grasping the fact that she’s MAMA. Like, MAMA???

 

“Wait wait wait,” Suho brought his hand up to his forehead, rubbing the temples at his side, “Are you like, Mama as in the children’s mama or Mama from our title song, MAMA?”

 

She tilted her head slightly, finger resting on her chin. “Both, actually!” In that moment, Suho’s jaw dropped. “May I come in? It’s somewhat cold since I didn’t bring my jacket and I’m only wearing this dress…” Suho furiously nodded and quickly moved aside to let her in. She brought her hand up to his cheek, slightly grazing over it but not exactly touching. Suho turned a bright red. “Quit worrying, leader.” She winked and made her way into the dorm.

 

“Oh dear god, what is this even…” Suho muttered, fanning himself as well.

 

 

All of the children were surrounding Mama, greeting her and saying how much they missed her and all. The EXO members were just staring at the scene and admiring her beauty because damn, she’s beautiful.

 

“So…” Suho started, “You’re Mama… AKA their Mama,” He pointed to the kids, “And the Mama from our debut song…”

 

“That much is true.” She smiled, hugging the little children. Suho coughed awkwardly, “Oh, I’m sorry. I just miss my babies so much.”

 

“Wait, so why are you here?” Kris asked. Suho elbowed him in the stomach, telling him that he sounded rude to the woman and basically the goddess of Exo planet, if that even exists.

 

She laughed at the leader’s small little quarrel. “Oh, I’m here to bring back the children back home!”

 

“Ohh… So you were the one taking care of them before Suho and I came along?”

 

“Of course! These little children can’t control themselves, and to leave them all alone would just be heartbreaking!”

 

“WAITWHEREISTHEIRHOME—” Xiumin covered Luhan’s mouth for RUDELY interrupting an important conversation.

 

“Luhan is still obnoxious, I see. And it’s EXO Planet, of course.”

 

“WAIT THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS?” Baekhyun screamed, unable to comprehend this mind blowing information. She laughed and nodded. “Wow, I really wasn’t expecting that…” He collapsed back onto the couch, Little Baek crawling out of Mama’s lap and tending to the older.

 

“I’ll be leaving tomorrow morning with them, but you all have to say your farewells tonight. It’s some complicated stuff, trust me on that.”

 

“But, but isn’t there a way that we can communicate? I mean, Suho’s phone worked in that place!” Lay whined. He really didn’t want to say goodbye to XingXing.

 

“I guess that you can do that… But still, you all would have to say goodbye tonight. I’m sorry.” She frowned slightly. She honestly did feel sad because it seems that everyone loved to have the kids with them. It broke her heart, “I’ll have them visit you in the summer and winter, though. I can try, at least.” The others cheered, happily agreeing. Even the little kids.

 

“Come here, my Myunnie bunny…” Suho cooed to Little Myun, who stuck his tongue out at the older. “Hey, that’s not nice! C’mere, you!” He tackled hug the little boy, both of them laughing. “I’m gonna miss you.” He kissed the boy on his cheek, forehead, etc. Bit too much kissing, if you ask me.

 

“XingXing!! Come to ge!” And the little child did, jumping out of Mama’s arms and running into Lay’s. “I’m gonna miss you so much, Xingy! I hope summer would come sooner!” Lay nearly sobbed onto the boy’s shirt, but the little boy didn’t mind. It seemed like he too was crying.

 

Chen walked up to Little Dae and rubbed his knuckle on the boy’s head, “Remember to use all those cool tricks and pranks Chen hyung taught you, got that?” He smiled. Little Dae smiled and hugged the older.

 

“Where’s my Kriscasso?” Kris mockingly asked, looking around the room for the little boy. Though the boy was in front of him, he still pretended to not see him. “I can’t seem to find him.” Kris shrugged. He then felt a sharp pain on his ankle, hissing in pain. “Okay, nevermind…” He groaned, “I’ll miss you, bud.” He said, ruffling the boy’s hair.

 

“Baekkie!”

 

“Yeollie!”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol called for their little kids, who pounced on the two and tackled them both to the floor. All four of them were laughing and hugged them tightly. “It’s gonna be a little quieter without you two.” Baekhyun said, sadness in his eyes. But he was smiling though. He didn’t want to make the others feel sad.

 

“Yeah, what Baek said. But we’ll definitely do some fun stuff when you visit us!” Chanyeol said, voice broken because, well, he’s crying now. Poor giant.

 

Xiumin came running to Little Min-buns and hugged him tightly, tears nearly escaping from his eyes, “MInnie! I’m gonna miss you! But I promise you that when you come back, we’ll definitely beat Luhan and Lulu in a soccer match!”

 

“Excuse you,” Luhan looked at the older strangely, rolling his eyes. He walked to Lulu, who was looking down at the floor, sniffling and wiping his tears. Luhan kneeled down and wiped the tears from the boy’s face, “Hey now. Don’t cry. You’re a man, remember?” He embraced the small boy, who started to sob loudly onto his shirt. Soon after, Luhan was sobbing.

 

Sehun picked up Little Sehunnie and kissed the boy on his big, chubby cheeks. “I’m going to miss you so much, Sehunnie.” The boy kissed Sehun back, “Be sure to cause a lot of trouble for Kai and Lulu hyungs, okay?”

 

Tao quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack to give to Little Zitao. He knows how hungry the boy can get. “Here you go, my baby panda. Don’t eat too much of it or else you’ll become fat!” Kris smacked Tao on his head, telling him to watch what he says. “But I’ll definitely miss you, my precious panda.”

 

Little Soo walked over to Kyungsoo, arms out ready for a hug. Kyungsoo couldn’t wait any longer for the boy to walk up to him, so he quickly ran over to him and picked him up, hugging him and spinning around with the boy in his arms. “Kyunggie-soo, you be good, okay? Don’t cause Mama any trouble, and be sure to help around if you can.” He kissed the boy on his forehead, “I love you, Kyunggie-soo.”


Jongin was the only one left to say his farewells. He isn’t really good with goodbyes, or talking for that matter, but he still ran over to Little Jong and gave him the biggest hug ever. “Jonggie… I’ll miss you so much. I really will. Stay out of trouble, okay? I don’t want you to get hurt or anything. When you come back, Kyungsoo and I will play with you and Kyunggie-soo hyung.” Jongin wiped the tears from his eyes, refusing to cry. “I love you, Jongin ah.”

 


 

so that's the end of the weird supposed oneshot story of mines! sorry i just randomly ended it like that, but i don't want to have like three ongoing stories = = 

because yes, i am working on another fic. BUT, i had this fic planned since november, and i'm only on chapter three because it's battle royale and i'm trying to make it as accurate as it can get in the movies and book. yes, i did read that book and holy is it graphic and bloody bUT AMAZING but very long omg.

 

thanks so much for reading this poopy ol' story, !!!!

 

I recommend reading taoschlong story (heh i love her username) of something similar to this stupid excuse of a story of mines. (i just found out about it since it was on the front page lmao) her story is much better than mines okay //jumps off a cliff

 

Twitter | Tumblr | Livejournal