~Christmas Special: Miracles(?) in December~

Parent's Intuition

what is the mess i call a chapter

not edited, so sorry for aLL THE TERRIBLE MISTAKES IN EVERY SENTENCE ESPECIALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF IT OH DEAR GOD


 

The last thing Suho remembers is sleeping on the couch with Kyungsoo, Yixing, and Kris. Sure enough, he was on the couch with the three still besides him, but something feels a bit off. Suho rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes and looked around — ah! It was the fireplace. It must have burned out as the night went on. That could explain why it felt a bit colder.

 

Wait, no. That’s not it, Suho thought. Removing the blanket and laying it on top of Yixing, he shivered immediately as the cold winter air completely dissipated the warm feeling throughout Suho’s body. He made his way towards the hall to go to the bathroom. The kitchen is still the same, so that can’t be something off. The living room is also the same as before, giant Christmas tree and tons of presents for everyone to open later on. The halls and room is the same as before too, so what could be different this time?

 

“OH MY GOD WHAT THE !” Screamed someone from one of the rooms in the hall. It sounded all too familiar. Waaaay too familiar. It sounded like Kai. Not little Kai, but big Kai. A big, angry, and pissed off Kai. Maybe a scared-out-of-his-pants Kai. Most likely the latter.

 

Suho opened the door from where the scream originated from and found Kai — big Kai — in the corner of the room with pillow held in hand, in what he assumed was a defensive stance.

 

“Kai?” Suho said aloud, eyes widening when Kai turned to face him, “Kai?! KIM Kai?”

 

“HYUNG?” Kai ran over to him, before eyeing him with a strange look. He then punched him on his shoulder, his face back to his usual stoned look. “Where the hell have you been these past months!” Kai shakes his head and points towards his bed, “Whatever! But there’s this little kid — he looks really cute by the way — that looks exactly like me! And, and, AND—” Suho slapped the boy on his face lightly, shutting him up. Kai hit Suho with the pillow on his head, messing his already messy bedhead even more.

 

Suho walked towards Kai’s bed and pulled the covers up, only to have them pulled back down. Yup, that was little Kai. “Kai-ah…” He whispered.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Not you, idiot! I’m talking to him.” He pointed to the bundle of covers on the bed. Kai crossed his arms with pillow in between. Suho successfully removed the covers from the boy, who immediately turned to the side to conserve some body heat. Suho poked at him but his hand was slapped away by the child. Goddammit.

 

“Suho umma…” Kai — little boy — whined. The other Kai snorted once he heard the ‘umma’ part. Suho sent him a menacing glare from behind, shutting him up. “I’m cold. There was this big, ugly, fat person in my bed.” He yawned shamelessly.

 

Kai must have heard the child, because he was marching towards the bed, spitting out profanities under his breath. Suho held on the teen’s wrist, making him wince in pain. “Hyung! Did you just hear that? This little just called me fat and ugly!” He held the pillow in between his arms as he let his hands slide down his own body, “I mean, look at this! I’m pretty ing hot, aren’t I?”

 

Suho rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the boy. “Come on, Kai-ah. We have to find everyone else. Go the the living room with Kyunggie and Yixingy.” The little boy nodded, yawning once again. He got down from the bed (with the help of Suho, of course) and passed by Kai, who scowled at the boy. The little boy stuck his tongue out and exited out of the room.

 

“Really, hyung? Kyunggie and Yixingy?” He snorted at Suho’s cheesiness.

 

“Hey, if you have a better way on how to differentiate everyone else by names, lay it on me.” Suho walked to the center of the room, deciding on who to wake up in the shared room. “Who else sleeps here again?”

 

Kai hummed in thought, thinking. Or trying to. It’s Kai after all. “Let’s see, there’s little you ever since you disappeared, and there’s the brat I call my best friend.” Sehun. Of course. Suho can remember why he shared the room with the maknaes. It was to get the two to stop making obscene noises at night, oh, and to stop the two from bickering as well.

 

“Sehunnie~” Suho cooed as he walked over to Sehun (and presumably the little Sehun), who was currently snoring with his limbs sprawled all over the bed. “Oh my god.” Suho said. He saw that little Sehunnie was sleeping on top of Sehun, which was on many levels of cute. Suho couldn’t help but take his phone (He always keeps in with him everywhere at any time) and took a picture.

 

“Oh my god! There’s a mini Sehun sleeping on Sehun!” Suho rolled his eyes at Kai’s shocking comment. He picked up the little boy and wiggled his finger in front of the small child, waking him up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

 

“Suho umma!” He giggled brightly and hugged him tightly. Kai let out a small ‘Aw’ but then coughed immediately, trying to hide it. “In the night, Sehunnie found big Sehun! He’s really, really big! Big Sehun is so cool!” Sehunnie continued on and on with the compliments for Sehun, while in the corner, Kai was pouting because his child counterpart was such a brat.

 

“Sehunnie, can you go to the living room? All the others are waiting there, and we’ll all open the presents!” Kai fake gagged at the cheesiness Suho was currently talking about. Sehunnie’s eyes lit up and he ran to the living room once Suho sent him down. “Why is he so cute, I don’t know.”

 

“Unlike our idiot.” Kai said, hitting Sehun on his chest, causing him to cough violently. “So graceful.” He said bluntly, snickering at the dying Sehun beneath him. Sehun sat up and hit Kai on his arm.

 

“Dude, what the hell!” He nearly screamed, “Not cool— Oh hey, Suho hyung is back.” He waved to his hyung, who was carrying little Junmyeon out of the room. “I’m gonna kill you later.” Sehun said, groggily getting out of bed. Currently, the two were shirtless since they have no shame and just love to show off their bodies especially for each other.

 

“You’re so lucky you’re hot and that I may or may not love you for your body.” Kai seductively his lips, looking at Sehun’s bare chest and flat stomach. Sehun threw a pillow in front of his face, ruining his fantasies.

 

“Shut up and get dressed up, idiot. It’s Christmas, not ‘i hope i get laid by my best friend’ day.” He mocked. Sehun made his way over to the closet, only picking a hoodie to wear because “Shirts are overrated,” says both of them. “I don’t know if I can give you your Christmas gift or not today because of the little kids…”

 

Kai’s mouth was left agape upon hearing the devastating news. He huffed and walked out of the room, still shirtless. No one will mind, Kai thought, since they’re all male. Sehun sighed and grabbed a shirt for his best friend-who-is-also-considered-my-boyfriend-in-a-way-even-if-im-in-a-relationship-with-luhan for later.

 

 


 

 

“Guys! Guys look! Little Xing is so cute!” Lay squealed from the breakfast bar as he continued to pinch XingXing’s cheeks. Poor boy’s cheeks were starting to get red from all the pinching, but with little Xing being the nice angel he is, he didn’t complain. When he did though, it somehow made him look even cuter.

 

Sehun, Kai, and Luhan were playing with LuLu, Jonggi and Sehunnie in the maknaes’ shared room, even though Suho requested for the three to stop (because there is going to be a very important meeting later on). Sehun was playing with the bratty LuLu, who kept on giving attitude to him whenever he asked if he liked him or not. Sehunnie on the other hand is currently driving Kai crazy with his whiny attitude just like his best friend-who-is-sorta-considered-my-boyfriend. Kai asked Sehun if he wanted to switch playing with whom, and the two gladly agreed. Luhan was perfectly fine with Jonggi, who is currently sleeping in Luhan’s lap.

 

Sehunnie, who was now with his bigger self, gladly hugged Sehun and gave him a big ol’ kiss on the cheek. Lulu smacked Kai on his face by flailing his arms, saying “... I hate big lip ugly man!” Not even on Christmas Day can Kai get a break. Kids like him are the reason why Kai doesn’t get well along with them.

 

“Luhan hyung…” Kai whined, hitting Luhan on his shoulder, “Can I get little Jongin? I don’t like dealing with your hyper little self.”

 

“No, Jongin. Jongin doesn’t get Jongin because Jongin is mean. Other Jongin is an absolute sweetheart and doesn’t deserve mean Jongin.” Luhan muttered, clearly making no sense at all to anyone whatsoever. Kai stared at him with confusion.

 

“What.”

 

“I mean,” Luhan picked up Jonggi carefully and laid him in Kai’s lap, grabbing his hyper counterpart by his wrist, “Sure. Just. Just be good to him, okay?” Luhan asked with worried puppy-doe-like eyes, like he won’t ever see him ever again.  Lulu, on the other hand, kicked Luhan on his legs, earning a yelp from the older. “What the hell!”

 

“Ooooo,” Lulu covered his mouth with a hand, gasping, “You cursed! I’m telling Umin hyung!” Lulu ran away from the three, giggling, trying to find big Xiumin or little Umin or whatever. Luhan sighed. He doesn’t remember himself being like this when he was a child. Maybe because he got hit with a soccer ball on his head at age 10, but that’s besides the point. Luhan got up and decided to search for Xiumin himself, and maybe the little one too. Lulu seems to be attached to him just like the elders were.

 

Sehun looked at the clock on the nightstand. “Only 7:30 am?” He sighed, “It’s going to be a long day…” He continued to play with little Sehunnie, grabbing his small little hands and playing with them. The little boy was giggling and laughing, just like how Sehun today laughs. It aches Sehun’s old heart at how cute he is.

 

 


 

 

“So.” Kyungsoo started, looking at the small boy looking back at him. “You two just woke up here.” Kris and Suho nodded. “And the kids — who are just like us, but younger — appeared here too.” Nod. “Now, don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t miss you or anything or even hate the kids, but why are they here?” Kyungsoo’s voice was starting to rise with each word that came out of his mouth. Not even did he know if it was out of nervousness, worry, or excitement because the kids are friggin adorable.

 

“I dunno.” Kris shrugged, playing with little Taozi and his panda toy. “But hey, you guys can take care of them with us. It’s literally hell trying to tame them all.” Kyungsoo glared at the older, sending a shiver down his spine.

 

Suho rested his hand on Kyungsoo’s knee, along with Little Joonmyun. “C’mon, they’re cute! And I may have wished to bring the kids back home — if we ever made it — because they would be left by themselves! That’s too sad, Kyungsoo.” Suho pouted, the little boy mimicking the action. Kyungsoo must admit, it is darn cute, but still.

 

“But that would mean I’d have to cook twenty-four meals.” Kyungsoo muttered under his breath. “Can I at least get some help in the kitchen?” He asked, desperate for any helping hands. Well, maybe except for a few. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were way out of the question.

 

“Of course! I could help, Kai, Kris, Yixing, Luhan, Sehun, Tao… It would probably be Yixing and Kai that would agree though.” Suho smiled. Little Joonmyun continued to mimic the older’s actions and it broke Kyungsoo’s heart because it was so adorable and cute and he thought he’s going to faint because he’s never seen anyone so cute and its just—

 

“Kyungsoo umma!” Kyungsoo heard a little, small voice call. It was his little self and he had his arms up in the air, silently asking to be picked up so he could sit on his lap. The heart shaped lips were in a big smile that looked just like his baby pictures back at home and Kyungsoo swore that his heart broke. He picked up the child — who is giggling, smiling, and laughing like an adorable baby — and made him comfortable on his lap. He kissed Kyungsoo on his cheeks, causing the boy’s face to turn a light pink.

 

“Well, would you look at that.” Kai said, poking his head out of the hallway. Kyungsoo turned around with wide eyes, “I didn’t know you had your way with kids, hyung.” Kai has his sly--cocky-grin on his face.

 

“I deal with you every day, so.” Kyungsoo murmured, but loud enough for the others in the perimeter to hear.

 

“OH SNAP, SOMEONE GET SOME BURN HEAL UP IN HERE.” Chanyeol, who appeared out of nowhere with little Baek in his arms, howled. And then he disappeared into wherever he came from.

 

“Well then!” Kai huffed, sticking his tongue out at Kyungsoo before going back to his room where Sehun and the two little kids were at.

 

Suho patted the younger on his back, “Wow, Kyungsoo. I didn’t know you improved on your comebacks since we were gone!” He praised the younger boy.

 

“Just gotta wait for the right time, hyung.” Kyungsoo hugged the little boy in his lap, showing his signature squishy-yet-i-look-like-a-creep-because-i-am smile, “Just gotta wait for the right time time.”

 

Tao came running from the bathroom towards Kris, hitting him on the back with urgency. “Kris-ge! I have a serious problem!” He stopped hitting Kris after a good five seconds.

 

Kris rotated his shoulders, trying to relieve the pain. “For the last time Tao, Yifan isn’t that bad of a kid. Now go back and play with him.” Kris silently groaned in pain. Tao shook his head, stomping his foot on the floor.

 

“You didn’t even hear what I wanted to say!” He whined. Little Yifan came out and tugged on Tao’s shirt, asking for his attention. “He actually wants to play with me! Can you believe that!” Tao exclaimed. Kris snorted, finding this situation hilarious. “It’s not funny!”

 

Kris set Little Zitao down and told him to go to Little Yifan. Little Zitao happily did and handed his panda to Little Yifan.

 

“I like Little Taozi. He’s better than old Taozi.” Tao gaped, crossing his arms over his chest in disbelief.

 

“Aw come on, Tao. Don’t take it too seriously. He’s just a kid—”

 

“Kid my ! He’s lucky that he’s cute.” Tao strutted out of the living room, leaving Kris laughing at his precious panda.

 

 


 

 

Chanyeol ran downstairs to the living room, little Baek in his arms. He woke up to find children in his room — he totally didn’t mind at all; he played with them as soon as he saw little Yeol — and he wanted to see the other children. His little self was with Baekhyun, who was having trouble carrying the small boy because, well, the little boy didn’t want to be carried. Or rather, Baekhyun couldn’t catch up with the little boy’s hyperactive self, just like Chanyeol. Little Baek had protests in the beginning, but they weren’t heard because Chanyeol just ran off with him in his arms.

 

“Guys, guys, guys!” Chanyeol excitedly called, nearly tripping down the last step from the stairs. Little Baek yelped from the almost sudden death he encountered because of the ‘responsible’ adult carrying him. Little Baek never agreed to hanging out with Chanyeol ever. “Guys, look!” He let Little Baek down and flailed his hands towards him, “He’s so cute! Little Baekhyun! And there was little me! And little Kyunggie-soo too, and little Yixing! This is like, the best Christmas gift ever!”

 

Little Baek crossed his arms over his chest, staring weirdly at the older male. He was louder than Little Yeol and himself combined! He saw this as a challenge.

 

“I want Christmas presents!” Little Baek yelled, attracting everyone’s attention towards the small boy. Even the big and little boys came downstairs to see who yelled, since it was only nine in the morning. Baekhyun walked up to Little Baek and patted him on the head, praising him.

 

“Ah, he learns from the best.” Baekhyun smiled, ruffling the little boy’s hair. “Don’t worry, Little me. I’ll get you some eyeliner later on.”

 

Little Baek shook his wittle head — I mean, he shook his little head. “No! Eyeliner is for girly men.” He declared matter-of-factly.

 

If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of Baekhyun’s heart breaking in the distance (along with some terrible muffled rap music, but that’s for another time). It took Baekhyun’s all to not rant about how eyeliner is the best thing, especially for him because of his small eyes.

 

“No, it’s not! It’s very manly. Even Luhan hyung wears it, because ‘I’m a man’ he says.” Luhan poked his head from the kitchen and eyed Baekhyun. The younger raised his hands, as if surrendering to  some unknown force Luhan sent his way. “Hey, I said you’re manly!”

 

“Riiight…” Luhan disappeared into the unknown regions of the kitchen once again.

 

“Um, guys.” Everyone turned to Yixing’s direction, “Are we going to open presents? Aren’t we supposed to do that like, as soon as we wake up?” Slowly, the entire room filled with everyone murmuring ‘Oh, that’s right.’ and ‘Ohh yeah.’

 

“Alright,” Kris said, standing up. Little Taozi stood up as well, panda still in his arms. Kris couldn’t resist but the pat the cute little boy on his head. “I got this. So, since we all love each other so much, you all bought a present, right?” Some nodded, some looked like they gave no s. “Well, Suho and I brought presents! Well… a few.” He clicked his tongue. “So, we’ll do a raffle!” Immediately, everyone ran to their rooms to get the presents (Unless it was already under the tree, so a few  members stayed).

 

Suho stood up and walked over to Kris, whispering in his ear, “But what about the little kids?”

 

“Don’t worry, Joonmyun. I got this.”

 

 


 

 

“I got… Sehun!” Luhan held the piece of paper in the air victoriously. Sehun snorted, standing up to retrieve his gift from under the tree and handing it to Luhan.

 

“You’re gonna be surprised.” Sehun snickered, trying his best to hide his laughter. Luhan opened the present excitedly, with Little Lulu by his side. Nearly tearing the somewhat heavy bag apart, Luhan found two bubble tea drinks.

 

“Bubble… tea.” You could just hear the disappointment in Luhan’s voice. But the boy smiled as there were two flavors: chocolate and taro. Chocolate being Sehun’s favorite while Taro is Luhan’s favorite.

 

“Why’d you get two drinks?” Baekhyun asked, laughing.

 

“Because I like drinking bubble tea and I want the other person to drink it with the one they like.” Everyone all murmured ‘oooh’ in unison, understanding why he got two drinks. “So, Luhan.” Sehun leaned out of the couch to look at him, “Are you going to give me the chocolate one?” He said with a smirk.

 

Luhan shook his head, handing the other drink to Little Lulu. “Nope! Little Lu and I will enjoy this ourselves! Thanks for the gift though, Sehun-ah~” Little Lulu stuck his tongue out at Sehun and continued to drink it with a smirk.

 

Sehun held onto his pillow, pulling it closer to his body as he sulked. Little Sehunnie had his little hands up in the air, asking to be picked up by him. Sehun saw him and picked the small boy up. Little Sehunnie sat on the armrest next to Sehun, hugging his arm. That made Sehun feel a little better.

 

“Sehun, it’s your turn. Hurry up!” Chen hurried the boy. Sehun grabbed the paper in his pocket and opened it, revealing it to the group.

 

“I got Kim JongKai.” Kai laughed at hearing his nickname. He handed the gift from under the tree to Sehun, grinning.

 

“I hope you like it~” Kai grinned. Beside him, Little Jonggi was giggling as well.

 

“Why.” Was all Sehun had to say once he saw that his gift was—

 

“Bread!” Lay pointed out excitedly, “It’s that special bread that we used to eat a lot when we were trainees!”

 

“Yeah, it is.” Sehun agreed, “But… why bread.” He continued to look at the bread in the box, as if it’s been tainted or cursed. Little Sehunnie grabbed one and started to unwrap it, excited to eat the sweet pastry.

 

“Dude, we had to spend our gifts under ten thousand won, so this is the best I got.” Kai shrugged, hugging his pillow, little Jonggi resting on his lap. “My turn!” Kai opened the small piece of paper and announced who he got, “I got Kyungsoo!”

 

Kyungsoo smiled shyly and handed him the bag, which was a bit heavy. Little Kyunggie-soo asked what the gift is, and all Kyungsoo said was “You’ll see.”

 

Kai hurriedly opened the bag and he took out a bottle full of: “Vitamins…” The others around him laughed. It was ironic because Kai doesn’t ever take vitamins. “Thanks, Kyungsoo… I guess.”

 

“Any time, pal.” Kyungsoo opened the small piece of paper in hand and read out the next name, “Chanyeol!”

 

“Aaah, lucky day for you, Kyungsoo-ah!” Chanyeol cheered as he took his gift from underneath the tree and gave it to the other. Kyungsoo looked at the gift in hand and ripped the wrapping paper off viciously, earning some surprised yelps from others.

 

“A book.” Kyungsoo blandly said, “My Little Prince.”

 

“Ah, that’s my story.” Luhan smugly said, everyone else protesting in response.

 

“Thanks, Chanyeol. I’ll read it when I can.” Kyungsoo thanked him sincerely. Chanyeol nodded and opened his small piece of paper.

 

“Baekhyun! Yes!” Baekhyun smiled and handed Chanyeol the small box. Little Yeol continuously asked if he can open it, to which Chanyeol denied.

 

“You’re going to like it a lot.” Baekhyun winked, off-putting everyone else. He walked closer to the giant, with Little Baek following. He smiled as he waited for the gift to be revealed.

 

Chanyeol unwrapped the box and open the box to find… another box. The room was filled with groans and yells saying ‘There’ll be like 10 of them in there!’ says Chen. When Chanyeol opened the second box, there was a —

 

“A picture.” He muttered, staring at the picture that was taken during a radio show. There was writing on the back, reading:

 

We don’t need to exchange gifts for Christmas, but we should cherish the memories we make instead. Merry Christmas! I’m yours for the entire day~  

 

“Have me for Christmas, Chanyeol!~” Baekhyun leaped into Chanyeol’s lap, rubbing his cheek against the other, eliciting groans from the others at how gross and cheesy that was. Little Baek gave Little Yeol a big ol’ hug and a kiss on the cheek, earning little yelps from the other children.

 

“Oh god, Baekhyun. You’re so lucky we have children here.” Chanyeol pecked Baekhyun on the cheek, earning more groans from the others. “Time to open yours, baby.” He smiled. Baekhyun leaped out of Chanyeol’s lap and revealed the next member.

 

“Chen! Jongdae!” Chen — with his cat like lips and all — smiled and handed his small gift with a bow. It was the same size as Baekhyun’s, but it couldn’t be another picture. That idea was truly unique to only Baekhyun. Slowly, Baekhyun removed the lid from the box, and revealed was a: “What is this?” Baekhyun asked angrily, but there was no bite in his words.

 

Chen laughed and explained that it was a gift card, “I wanted to buy movie tickets, but I realized that they couldn’t go probably because of our schedules. SO, I got a gift card instead!” Everyone agreed to his ‘clever’ thinking. “My secret santa is— wait. Where’s Little Jongdae?” He looked around for his little child self. Suho raised his hand and pointed behind him, showing that Little Joonmyun was with Little Jongdae, drawing each other Christmas cards. It was quite adorable.

 

Suho handed his gift and Jongdae opened it viciously, excited to see what he received. “Joonmyun always gets the greatest gifts because he’s the rich hyung,” says everyone in the entire group. But, much to everyone’s surprise, the Christmas Gift wasn’t something expensive. Instead, it was something that only Suho would give someone for Christmas.

 

“Now why did you get me ‘How to be less shy in order to be successful in life’?!” Chen howled at Suho, taking the book out of the bag. He was ready to throw the book at Suho’s head until Little Joonmyun came and took the book from him.

 

“Ah, I shouldn’t expect much. I got Lay-ssi.” Lay stood up and went to the kitchen, coming back with a black plastic bag containing ddukbokki1.

 

“Now why would I buy ddukbokki for Christmas?” Lay asked the question, leaving others to wonder. “It’s because not only is it the universally loved dish in Korea, we also used to eat this a lot in our trainee days.”

 

“Oh!” Suho yelped, “I remember buying you this when you first arrived to Korea!” Lay nodded, glad that Suho remembered the memory. The two shook hands, happy with each other. okay

 

“Kris hyung!” Lay called out. Kris stood up, fixing his shirt, and the retrieving the gift underneath the tree. He handed it to Lay and snickered, waiting for a reaction. “Hyung, what’s this?” He asked cluelessly.

 

“KOREAN BEEF!” Kai excitedly exclaimed, standing up from his seat, causing a ruckus amongst the group. The hype soon died down when Chanyeol said, “That’s samgyupsal2.” Kai slumped back down onto the couch, crossing his arms and pouting like a child. “Goddammit…”

 

“Ah, I would have gotten Korean Beef, but it was so expensive…” Kris rubbed the back of his neck, suddenly shy. Tao hit him on his arm, unable to believe that Kris actually said something like this.

 

“Says the one who owns a $3000 coat!” Kris shrugs his shoulder, smiling shyly.

 

“I have my precious Taozi~” Kris closed his eyes and held his hands out, waiting for the gift. Tao took the gift out and placed it in his hands. When Kris opened his eyes, his mouth dropped. “Why. Why a… whatever this is?” He asked with disbelief. Tao smiled almost mockingly at Kris, “I wanted to get something else, but it would have been so expensive~” He mocked. Kris made an irritated face towards Tao. The two were now silently fighting with their gazes. Of course. Cold, urban city guy.

 

“Ah! Wait, I got Xiumin hyung.” Tao said suddenly, breaking his menacing glare with Kris. Xiumin handed the bag to Tao, laughing shyly.

 

“It’s not really something you can use up…” He smiled shyly. Tao didn’t mind and opened the gift, revealing socks.

 

“Well, it’s the thought that counts.” He stood up and extending it towards Xiumin, doing their ‘broshake’. “Thanks hyung.” Xiumin nodded, thanking him as well.

 

“It’s pretty obvious that Xiumin hyung got Luhan hyung.” Sehun pointed out, arm around his friend-who-is-considered-my-boyfriend-even-if-im-sorta-in-a-relationship-with-my-best-friend.

 

Luhan laughed grabbed the biggest bag besides the tree and placed it in the middle of the table. “It’s actually something for all of us.” He said, opening the bag and dumping the contents on the table. The little children gathered around the table, looking at all the packages of bread. “I wanted to get something for all of us because, well, why not?” He shrugged, smiling.

 

“We should let the little kids eat it instead.” Lay picked one up and handed it to Little Yixing. “We have ddukbokki and samgyupsal to eat for today!” Kyungsoo stood up, grabbing the pork that was set on the table.

 

“I’ll start cooking it now, then!” He looked at Little Kyunggie-soo, “Do you want to help, Kyunggie-soo?” He cooed. The little boy agreed happily, giggling, and walked to the kitchen beside Kyungsoo, bread in hand.

 

“Waaah!” Little Umin ran to the window, “It’s snowing!” The other children ran to the window, Little Lulu pushing Xiumin off so he could see. “That hurt, meanie!” He rubbed his , small tears starting to form from the pain. Luhan walked over to Little Umin and tended to him, cooing at him.

 

“Now Lu, that’s not nice. Apologize!” Xiumin scolded the younger boy, who continued to pout, looking down at the floor now. “Lulu.” He said sternly.

 

“Sorry, Umin hyung…” The boy apologized quietly to the other. Little Umin forgave him and the two hugged.

 

“Ah, I feel like a proud parent.” Luhan said, standing up, fixing his shirt that somehow ridden up. Xiumin patted him on the back, smiling and giving a thumbs up, “Parent’s Intuition, I guess?”

 

“Welcome to the club.” Suho said, passing by as he went to the kitchen.

 

LittleBaek, and Little Yeol ran up to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who were currently in a serious conversation about tonights ‘plans’. Little Baek hit Chanyeol’s knee, asking for his attention.

 

“Chanyeollie hyung!” He said excitedly, “Can we go outside and play in the snow?” Little Yeol got on his knees, held his hands together, and begged “Please, please, please!”

 

Chanyeol laughed, pointing at his younger self. Baekhyun laughed as well, and soon the two were in a laughing fit while the two younger boys waited for an answer. Then, out of nowhere, Chanyeol grabbed Little Baek and Baekhyun grabbed Little Yeol. “How about later? There’ll be more snow, and we can have more fun!” The two boys screamed in surprise, laughing and giggling, asking for their hyungs to put them down. Of course, the two didn’t put them down, and ran around the dorm with them in their arms.

 

Kris and Little Yifan walked up to Suho, who was playing with Little Joonmyun on the kitchen’s counter. “So,” he said, putting a hand on the other’s shoulder, “I guess we can call this a very successful start to the Christmas Day?” He lifted Little Yifan (Despite all the protest) and sat him next to Little Joonmyun, the two now playing with each other on the counter (Despite Kyungsoo’s protests).

 

“Yeah.” He smiled, looking at the other members who are currently playing with their children selves, “A very successful start to our Christmas Day. But oh dear god, imagine next year.” Suho sighed.


“Let’s save that for another nightmare.”

 


oh dear god im so sorry for this terrible excuse and it's really late too omfg

5.3k words of bull and nonsense

1: ddukbokki is like rice cakes in this spicy sauce - just go search it on google because i don't know how to describe it omg

2: samgyupsal is like pork - PROBABLY BACON YEAH

also the present giving part was based off exo showtime episode 4 heheh

BUT I DID IT ACCORDING TO MY SHIPS HAHAHA

It's like this:

Luhan - Sehun ; Sehun - Kai ; Kai - Kyungsoo ; Kyungsoo - Chanyeol ; Chanyeol - Baekhyun ; Baekhyun - Chen ; Chen - Suho ; Suho - Lay ; Lay - Kris ; Kris - Tao ; Tao - Xiumin (Okay i had no choice for that one i don't really ship its a brotp) ; Xiumin - Luhan

 

we did it guys

we've come full circle

merry christmas (even tho im late) and have a great holiday

but yeah from now on, the upcoming chapters will contain the little children and all

oh, and if you would be so kind to come up with some nicknames for the children (because it gets tiring typing 'little'), that would be wonderful ^^

 

Twitter | Tumblr | Livejournal