Chapter 2-Strange sightings

We Are One! THE POWER OF 12!

--------At home------

"Where are those two," Suho. "They couldn't just leave without telling us," Baekhyun. "Why don't you ask the manager where they are?" Chen. "I'll do it," D.O. *D.O walks out of the bedroom* "I'll go check outside, you don't know they could be hiding in the bushes," Chanyeol. "This is no time for jokes!" Suho. "Fine! Geez," Chanyeol. *They both stare at each other* "Um....me and Kai will come with you," Xiumin. *Xiumin,Kai and Chanyeol go outside*

-------Outside------

"See them?" Chanyeol. "Nothing," Xiumin. "Guys..do you see that?" Kai. "See what?" Chanyeol. "Look can you see a pair of red eyes?" Kai. *He points at the strange sighting. A growl could be heard* "Do you hear that?" Xiumin. *The growl begins to get louder. Another mysterious creature starts to howl* "Run!!" Kai. *They all run back inside the house*

------In the house-----

"Run! Save your lives we're all going to die!" Chanyeol. "Oh shut up Chanyeol!" Kai. "What happened?" Lay. "There's a strange...." Kai. "A strange what?" Sehun. "Well we don't know what is was, but we do know it was a type of creature," Kai. "Did you see Luhan and Kris while you guys were out there?" Suho. "Yes....no," Chanyeol. *They all look at him* "What?" Chanyeol. *D.O walks in* "Heard anything from them?" Suho. "No," D.O. *They all look depressed* "Why didn't they tell us where they were going?" Tao. *He throws a picture frame and it smashes on the floor* "I thought we were all one," Sehun. "Guys it's alright I'm sure they'll be back in the morning," Suho. *They all decide to go to bed*

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE READ THE UP COMING CHAPTERS! AND ALSO READ MY OTHER FANFICTIONS! THANK YOU!!^_^