Chapter 7- Brother Love

We Are One! THE POWER OF 12!

--------Morning----- 

 

 

"GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!" Chanyeol. *The members still don't wake up* "Ugh, Why is it me that always has to wake them up?" Chanyeol. *Chanyeol goes into Kai's and Chen's dorm* "Rise and Shine!" Chayeol. *Kai gets very annoyed and teleports into the living room. Chen makes aloud thunder noise to scare Chayeol* "Fine then! I'll go to school by myself!" Chayeol. *He storms of outside. Sehun tries to wake up Luhan* "Luhan Luhan! Wake up!" Sehun. *Sehun makes a gush of wind and blows Luhan of his bed* "Sehun!" Luhan. *He uses teleknesis on Sehun's pillow and hits it on his head* "Hyung!!" Sehun. "What? You did it to me too!" Luhan. "But I'm the youngest!" Sehun. *They both look at each other* "I'm sorry!" Sehun. "No,I'm sorry!" Luhan. *They both have a manly hug* "They're so loud you can hear them from next door!" Tao. "Shhh,I'm sleeping," D.O. *Tao freezes time and gets a cold bucket of water* "Here, I'll help you wake up," Tao. *He pours the cold water on D.O's bed* "AHHH! IT'S FREEZING!!!" D.O. *The members go into Tao and D.O's dorm* "What is going on?!" Kris. "TAO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU SOOO BAD!!!" D.O. *He loses his temper and when he shouts Tao's name then the floor cracks* "Look what you did D.O!" Tao. "LOOK WHAT I DID? LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY BEAUTIFUL BED!" D.O. *Luhan whispers* "First it was the kitchen now it's his bed what next? The toilet?" Luhan. "That's enough Tao," Kris. *Tao walks out of his and D.O's dorm* "He'll get over it soon," Suho. "Um, guys do you know where Chanyeol is?" Lay. "OH CRAP YEA! HE'S LEFT US AND GONE TO SCHOOL!" Kai. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HIM TO WAIT!?!?" Baekhyun. "I was to tired okay?! Sheesh!" Kai. "Come on then! Get ready!" *They all get changed* "Guys...guys.....GUYS!!!" Tao. *There eyes all draw to him* "You do know I can reverse time?" Tao. "OH, NOW YOU TELL US!" members. *Tao reverses the time from 8:00am to 5:30am* "I think you've changed the time back to far," Kai. "Oh I'm sure everythings going to be alright," Tao. "Yea, what about Chanyeol? He's gone to school," Lay. "He'll be fine,he a big man," Tao. "Instead of standing here don't you think we should get dressed?" Luhan. *They all go back to there rooms to get changed* "Can you please hurry up D.O?!" Tao. "Let me think about it....no!" D.O. "Ugh!" Tao.

----At school----

"Woot, right on time," Sehun. *Chanyeol sees his brothers* "Where were you guys?!" Chanyeol. "Yea, we're all sorry about that," Xiumin. "I tried waking you guys up but you ignored me," Chanyeol. "I know and we're really sorry," Suho. "And, and I waited here all by myself because the clocks randomly reversed time," Chanyeol. *Tao whispers* "I think a little bit over dramatic," Tao. "Tao, not helping!" Luhan. "Alright, sorry," Tao. "We promise not to ignore you ever again," Kris. "Really? If you do can I burn you to death?" Chanyeol. "Um, yea sure," Suho. *The bell rings for the start of school. A girl walks up to Kai* "Hi Kai!" the girl. "Um, Hi?" Kai. *The other members watch him* "Oh yes I forgot to say, my name is Nami," Nami. "Oh hi Nami," Kai. "So I know the teachers say we're not aloud to bother you because you guys are famous but, I am aloud to get your autograph?" Nami. "Yea sure!" Kai. *Kai signs her an autograph* "Thank you so much!" Nami. "No problem!" Kai. *The members stare at him* "Ohhhh Kai's got a crush!" members. "Oh shut up, you guys know that my brothers are number 1 to me?" Kai. "We know we're just teasing you!" Chanyeol. "Ha you guys are the best!" Kai. *Kai hugs the members* "Love you guys!" Kai. "Love you too!" members.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE READ MY OTHER CHAPTERS IF NOT READ YET! THANK YOU ^_^