Chapter 10-The New Girl

We Are One! THE POWER OF 12!

------At School------

"Okay Guys, whatever you do, do not make any contact with any strange people," Kris. "Yes Hyung...," the other members. Sehun whispers into Luhan's ear. "I wont let them touch my LuLu," Sehun. "Ew. Sehun, what's wrong with you!?!" Luhan. "Geez, okay! I was just joking...," Sehun. "Still...you shouldn't do that...it's creepy!" Luhan. Sehun gives Luhan his pokerface and goes over to Suho. "What did Ziho mean by Powers and...?" Tao asked, still wondering what was going on. "We don't know Tao, mabye he's making things up you know. He doesn't seem to like us anyway," Suho replied. ]

       "Class sit down!" their form teacher shouted, waking Chanyeol up from his beauty sleep. "DOGHWIFH! What's going on? Did someone die!?!" Chanyeol asked, drooling on his desk. The teacher looked at him with shock. "Excuse me?" teacher. "Oh, sorry Miss. I didn't get any sleep last night so...," Chanyeol replied, eyes wide open at his teacher. All the students and members were looking at him, trying not to burst out laughing. "Ugh, forget this. I can't deal with any problems at the moment," teacher. "Sorry Miss," Chanyeol said, standing up and bowing at his teacher. "Anyway, goodmorning class," teacher. "Goodmorning Miss," they all replied, sounding as if they were dead. "Anyway, I've got good news. You've got a new student coming into your class," teacher. "I wonder who it could be? Girl or Boy?" Baekhyun thought to himself. "So come in, Jenny(you)!" the teacher. Jenny walks into the class reluctantly. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jenny...," Jenny. You bow down to the class. "Wow, she's so cute!" Baekhyun, whispered to Sehun. He gives him the pockerface look. "Okay Jenny, you can sit down next to Luhan...the guy with the blonde hair," the teacher.  "Yes miss," Jenny. You walk over to your desk. "Hello, I'm Luhan," Luhan, giving you his cute smile. "He-Hello," Jenny, giving him an awkward smile. "Alright class, go to your first lesson. And don't forget to have a wonderful day!" the teacher. "Yes Miss!" the class. "No Miss," Kris, whispers to himself. "Jenny, here's your weekly schedul. Your first class is Biology so follow Xiumin since he's going to the same class as you," the teacher. You bow and follow Xiumin to biology.

       "There are a variety of different cells.....," Biology teacher. Xiumin looks at you, giving you a smile. You smile back. "So how come you've moved to this school?" Xiumin. You clear your throat. "I didn't enjoy my old school. People didn't understand me. And besides I was the smartest in the whole school and I wanted to move to a prestigious school like this one," Jenny, smiling at him. He smiled back at you. "Okay, What is a cytoskeleton? What are its main constituents in animal cells?" Biology teacher. "Cytoskeleton is the cytoplasmic structure that supports the cell, keeps its shape and fixates and moves the cell organelles. It is made of an extensive network of fibers dispersed in the cytoplasm and anchored in the plasma membrane. Its components are microtubules, microfilaments and intermediate filaments," Jenny. "Wow, a very well explained answer. Excellence for you Miss Lee!" Biology teacher. "Wow, how are you so smart?" Xiumin. You didn't answer him back, instead you just gave him a wink.

-----Dinner-----

"Hey how was class?" Lay. "It was alright I guess. Kinda boring so Dylan started drawing innapropriate pictures on his Chemistry book," Chen. "Ahh, nice!" Lay. The rest of the members walked up to Lay and Chen. "Look! They gave out free cookies!! OMG!" Tao. They all give him the pockerface look again. "Anyway, how was Biology with the new girl?" Kai. "It was good. She's very smart and managed to get on our Biology teacher's 'favourite students' list," Xiumin. "Great, smart and attractive!" Baekhyun. "Oh look there she is!" Xiumin. You sit on a table by yourself. Baekhyun desides to try sit next to you. "Baekhyun!" Suho. Baekyun puts his plate down next to yours. You look up and see him smiling at you. You look at him with a shocked expression. "Hey!" Baekhyun. "Um, Hi...," Jenny. "I thought you wanted company since you were sitting alone," Baekhyun, giving you a smile. "Oh thanks," Jenny. The other members look at you and Baekhyun. "Ugh! He stole my chance!" Chanyeol. "You'll get a chance after I'm done with her first," Tao. "Guys seriously we've got other problems to be discussing at the moment!" D.O. Tao and Chanyeol look at him with a 'Don'tunderstandwhatyourtalkingabout' expression. "Ugh! Ziho and his gang! You don't know what they might be up to!" D.O. "Ohh yeaaa," Tao and Chanyeol. "Um I'm going to go to the library. I'll see you around later," Jenny. "Um..okay," Baekhyun. He walks back over to the other members table. "That didn't go as planned. I thought she was going to stay a little longer. But...I guess not," Baekhyun. Kris walks over to him and pats his shoulder. "It's alright, you'll get another chance after Chanyeol and Tao," Kris. He walks back over to his seat. Ziho walks over to there table. "Hello my fellow friends. I'm sorry about the last time. I just wanted to apologise to you all and especially Luhan for the accident," Ziho. Luhan just looks down pretending not to hear anything. "Well, I've apologised anyway so now you all know I'm sorry. However, I'm not done about 'that' situation. I would like to see all of you after school later. And if you do come, I'll stop bothering all of you. Do we have a deal?" Ziho. The members all look at each other and nod. "You've got a deal. But no funny business," Suho. "Fine," Ziho, smirks and walks away. "He's such an idiot! Why does he want to see our powers anway!?" Sehun. "I don't know but we should go just so he can stop bothering us and know why he's interested with our powers," Suho. "Oh Oh! And also we can know what he meant about that sentence he said yesterday!" Lay. 

 

Thanks guys for reading this chapter! Sorry I haven't had time to update in such a long time! I hope you understand! Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes! ^.^