Chapter 4-Mysterious markings

We Are One! THE POWER OF 12!

--------At home-------

 

 

*Luhan stares at his marking* "It's going to be okay Luhan," Sehun. *Sehun smiles at Luhan and he smiles back* "But, I still don't get why it was only me and Kris that have these markings," Luhan. "That's a mystery that I can't solve. You don't know maybe one of us are next," Sehun. "Thanks Sehun! I know you're younger than me and you're not my sibling,but it feels as if you're my little brother," Luhan. "I'm always here if you're upset or have any problems," Sehun. *They both have a manly hug*

 

 

"What's up Xiumin? You seem cold," Tao. "I don't know I just suddenly had a cold chill go down my spine," Xiumin. "Here borrow my blanket," Tao. *Tao hands Xiumin his blanket* "Thanks Tao!" Xiumin. "Feel any better?" Tao. "Sort of," Xiumin. "Um....Suho are you okay?" Kris. "Yea,why?" Suho. "We'll you've just drank 5 big bottles by yourself," Kris. "So?" Suho. *Kris feels his head* "What are you doing?" Suho. "Have you got a headache or something?" Kris. "No I'm just really thirsty," Suho. "Oh....okay," Kris. *He gives Suho a weird look and walks of* 

 

 

--------In the morning-------

 

 

"OH MY GOD!!!" Xiumin. *The members all run to his room to see if he's okay* "What what?!?" Chen. "I've also got a mark!" Xiumin. *D.O looks and his mark* "It's a snow flake," D.O. "What is it doing on me?!?" Xiumin. *Xiumin has a mini panic attack and faints* "Look I've got one too! " Suho. "Me too!" Sehun. "And me!" Lay. *D.O looks at all their marks* "Suho,yours is a water drop. Sehun,yours is a ball of wind and Lay yours is a....unicorn," D.O. *Chanyeol and Luhan laugh in the back ground then Kris sees them and they stop* "What does this all mean?" Baekhyun. "It must mean everyone is going to get a mysterious mark! If you notice a few members each day get marks,"  Tao. "Tao might be right. But what does this even mean?" Sehun. *They all look at each other* "Well I'm going to research on what these marks mean," Luhan. "I'll come too!" Sehun. *Everyone leaves Xiumin's room. Xiumin begins to recover from his panic attack* "Goodnight!" Xiumin. *He notices everyone is gone and goes into the living room*

 

 

"Everyone look!" Luhan. *Everyone rushes to hear* "It says there are different elements such as fire,water,air,earth,flight,time control,teleportation,lightening,frost,healing,light and Teleknesis," Sehun. *They all look at the images and look for their mark* "I've got the healing mark!" Lay. "I've got the water mark!" Suho. "Ahhh no wonder you were drinking so much water last night," Kris. "I've got the Teleknesis mark and Sehun has the air mark!" Luhan. "I have the flight mark and Xiumin has the frost mark!" Kris. "It also says some people don't have their marks yet because they are still evolving," Luhan. "So anyone of us who don't have one could either get the time control, lightening,light,fire,earth or teleportation?" Chen. "Bingo!" Luhan. "Does this mean we have supernatural powers?" Chanyeol. "I don't know it doesn't mention anything about that," Luhan.

 

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS FANFICTION! I WONT BE ABLE TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER IN A COUPLE OF DAYS BECAUSE IM GOING ON HOILDAY! SO PLEASE WAIT ^_^ THANK YOU!!!