Chapter 9- I don't want to fight you part.2

We Are One! THE POWER OF 12!

--------In the hospital-------

*The members rush over to see if Luhan's alright* "Luhan!" the members. "Luhan! Luhan! Luhan!" Sehun. "Shh...guys we'll wake up the other patients!" Kris. "Yes, Mr Cold Guy," members. *They go into Luhan's room except for Sehun who gets distracted by the posters on the wall* "Luhan, are you alright?!" Suho. "No, not really. My stomach really hurts," Luhan. "Luhan!" Sehun. *He pushes the door wide open to make a loud bang* "Sehun!" Kai. "Sorry I'm late!" Sehun. "Where have you been for the past 5 minutes?" Chen. "Sorry, I got really distracted by the posters downstairs and I couldn't find your room so, I had to ask one of the nurses," Sehun. *They all stare at him in disbelief* "Anyway, Luhan how are you? I hope you're alright because I would really like you to come home because it's to quiet," Sehun. "Hi Sehun, I'm alright! It's nice to see you all," Luhan. "Here, we got you a present. I hope it makes you feel better," Tao. *He hands over a deer hat* "Wow, this is awesome!," Luhan. *He stares at it like a littlie kid and looks at it with his mouth wide open* "Are you pleased?" Lay. "I love it," Luhan. "Group hug!" Chanyeol. "Yaya!" members *They all huddle up and hug each other tightly* "Help! Help! I can't breath!" Xiumin. "Opps, sorry!" members. *They disband* "Better?" Suho. "Better!" Xiumin. "Do you think you'll be back tonight or tomorrow?" Sehun. "I'm not quiet sure, why do you want me home so bad?Luhan. *The members stare at Sehun with a faint smile on their faces* "It's nothing, I was just....asking, yes I was only asking," Sehun. "Okay.....are you alright?" Luhan. " Yea...I'm alright," Sehun. *He rocks up and down* "Just tell him," Kris. "Fine! I'm afraid of being alone okay," Sehun. "Hehehe, sorry but..haven't you got your other brothers?," Luhan. *The other members start laughing* "Guys! That isn't funny!" Sehun. *Sehun then begins to laugh afterwards* "Okay, fine I'm a little used to you begin in our room so when you're not there, I feel very lonely," Sehun. "It's alright Sehun, you can always go in mine and D.O's room," Tao. *He taps Sehun on the shoulders* "Um..alright!" Sehun. *The doctor comes in* "Hello, you must be Luhan's classmates," doctor. "Yes, but we're more like brothers," Lay. *The doctor stares at them for a second* "Ahh okay," doctor. *He widens his eyes* "Well, I'm sorry but you can't stay much longer. You're 'brother' has got a serious injury that should be looked after at the moment. Thank you for your patiency but, you have you leave," doctor. *They all give him their 'Wtf' faces and leave the room leaving Luhan with the doctor* "Omg, no way did that doctor say that or is it just me," Baekhyun. *He says it in a girly tone and so does Chanyeol* "Like, I know right! He shouldn't be doing this to us! Doesn't he know who we are?" Chanyeol. "That doctor seems fishy to me," Xiumin. "Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING smells fishy to you...if you know what I mean," Chen. *He winks at Xiumin. Then Xiumin shuffles to Kris after seeing Chen's creepy face* "Ah, Kris can I stay with you?" Xiumin. *He links arms with Kris. They all travel back home* 

------At the house-----

"Ah, home sweet home," Chanyeol. *He places his feet on the foot rest* "Feeling comfy there Chanyeol?" D.O. "Yes, yes I am thank you," Chanyeol. *Xiumin rushes staright to the fridge* "WHERE IS MY FOOD!!!" Xiumin. "You ate it earlier!" Tao. "NOOO! I'll just order some food," Xiumin. "If you have any money!" Suho. "Easy, I stole your wallet earlier," Xiumin. *Suho tries to find his wallet in his pocket* "XIUMIN! GIVE THAT BACK!" Suho. *With anger, Suho chases Xiumin around the living room* "I'm going to take a bath, anyone want to come?" Tao. *No one replies* "Fine, I'll pick....Krisu!" Tao. *Kris looks at him in shock* "Wtf! I went with you last week! Am I your favourite or something?" Kris. "Just come on!" Tao. *He drags Kris to the shower room. While Tao drags him Kris mouths* "Help me!" Kris. "No!" Kai. *Kris curses on Kai* "Sehun, are you okay?" D.O. "Luhan,Luhan,Luhan,Luhan,Luhan,Luhan," Sehun. "SEHUN!!" D.O. "Ah! D.O don't scare me like that!" Sehun. "Dude, I was standing here the whole time while you were shouting 'Luhan,Luhan,Luhan'," D.O. "Sorry! Anyway what's up?" Sehun. "Nothing really, just came to see if you were alright because you looked lonely," D.O. "Yea, I'm alright no need to worry about me," Sehun. *He puts on a fake smile at D.O but D.O doesn't realise* "Okay, I'll be gone now, I need to make our dinner. Be back," D.O. *Suho goes outside and sees Ziho with his gang standing outside their window* "Oh, hey look it's one of Luhan's friends," Ziho. *His other friends look up to see Suho* "Look what you've done to Luhan!" Suho. *The other members hear Suho and rush outside to see what the commotion is all about* "And, does this face look bothered?" Ziho. "Just leave!" Tao. *Ziho imitates Tao* "Just leave...NO!" Ziho. "What do you want?" Kris. "I know this might sound creepy but I would like to see something," Ziho. "Something?" Kai. "Yes..you guys are special," Ziho. "What do you mean by special?" Chen. "You guys all have strange powers," Ziho. "How do you guys know about our powers?" D.O. "I saw the mark on Luhan's hand and my one my mates have the same one, so I knew you were also like one of us. But, before I make myself clear could I see one of your powers?" Ziho. "Are you crazy?!" Sehun. "What else do you know about us?" Kris. "Well, I know you're a bunch of playboy singers-" Ziho. "Hey Hey! Just get to the point already!" Kai. "Fine, you've got powers and..," Ziho. "What?" Tao. "Oh, so none of you know yet?" Ziho. "Do these faces look like we know?" Kris. *They put back on their 'Wtf' faces* "Well, this is exciting! You'll just have to wait and see," Ziho. "Wait!" Xiumin. "Opps, look at the time! Cheerio!" Ziho. *He disappears into thin air* "HOLY CRAP!" Kris. 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! IF NOT READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS, PLEASE READ THEM! THANK YOU ^_^