Chapter 8- I don't want to fight you part.1

We Are One! THE POWER OF 12!

-----School toilets----

"I haven't done anything!" A boy. "Give it to me!" A gang of boys. *The boy hands over the item* "Don't hurt him!" Luhan. "Or what?" lead of gang. *One of the boys from the gang pushes Luhan over and he glares at them.The gang walk away. Luhan walks over to his friends* "Ouch!" Luhan. "What happened to you?" Sehun. "It's nothing," Luhan. "That's not just nothing," Lay. *He lifts Luhan's shirt up to where it hurts* "Ouch, you've badly bruised yourself. How did you do that?" Lay. "In the boys toliets a group of boys tried to beat up this kid, so I decided to try and help him but I ended up getting hurt," Luhan. *Lay uses his healing powers and heals Luhan's bad bruise* "All better!" Lay. "Thanks!" Luhan. "What did they look like?" Kris. "This one person had blue hair and the rest had natural hair colours," Luhan. "Just ignore them, if they come back to you just walk away," Chanyeol. "Wow! Thanks Chanyeol, that's the best advice you've never told me!" Luhan. "I know right," Chanyeol. *D.O begins to panic* "What happenes if one of us gets injured?!" D.O. "What happenes if they come back!?" D.O. "Just ignore them D.O! It's going to be alright," Chen. "Um...okay," D.O. "Luhan!!" Sehun. "Are you okay?" Sehun. *He gives Luhan a hug* "I guess I'm alright now," Luhan. "That's good," Sehun. *They both link arms and go to break*

------School break-----

"Hey look, it's that guy who tried to beat me up!" lead of gang. *They walk over to Luhan while he's playing football. They push him over again* "Leave me alone!" Luhan. *Kris sees what is happening at walks over to them* "Stop,Stop,STOP! Kris. *The guy punches Luhan in the stomache and Luhan falls to the ground* "What do you think you're doing?" Kris. *He stands closer to ?? and the other Exo members comfort Luhan* "Ouch, it hurts badly!" Luhan *A tear falls down his cheek from the pain* "I'll use my healing powers again," Lay. "No! It's fine," Luhan. "No, it's not! Let Lay help you!" Baekhyun. "NO! The teacher is coming he'll see you!" Luhan. *The teacher walks over and splits Kris and ?? up* "Hey! What are you two doing?" teacher. "He tried to hit me!" lead of gang. "What he's lying! Look what he's done to my friend Luhan!" Kris. *The teacher looks at Luhan and rushes to him* "Are you alright?!?" teacher. "We need to send you to the hospital!" teacher. *He rings the hospital* "They're on the way! Hang on! teacher. *He goes back to Kris and ??* "What are your names?" "Kris," Kris. "What's yours?" teacher. "Ziho," Ziho. *The teacher writes their names in his book* "You two come with me," teacher. "But!" Kris. "No talking!" teacher. *Kris and Ziho follow the teacher. D.O looks back at s* "I knew this would happen!" D.O. "Not really helping right now D.O," Kai. "What's going to happen to Kris?" Tao. "I don't know...," Kai. *The nurses rush over to Luhan and take him away to the hospital* 

-------After school-----

*Exo members rush over to Kris* "Kris! What happened?" Exo members. "It was nothing really, he just started asking questions but," Kris. "What?" Xiumin. "Ziho did get in to big trouble that he rang his parents about his behaviour," Kris. "Oh," Tao. "And, I heard he's got anger problems so that will be interesting when he comes back tomorrow," Kris. *The other members agree* "What happened to Luhan?" Kris. "He was sent to hospital and we were just waiting for you so we could all go together," Chanyeol. "Thanks for wating guys," Kris *They all rush to the hospital to check on Luhan* 

End of 'I don't want to fight Part.1

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE READ MY OTHER CHAPTERS IF NOT READ YET! THANK YOU! ^_^