Chapter 1- The beginning of a new chapter

We Are One! THE POWER OF 12!

-------------At School-----------

"Like I love Sehun he is so hot! Don't tell him," whispered a girl to her best friend. "Hey Luhan want to go out and get bubble tea with me after school?" exclaimed Sehun. "I don't know I'm kind of busy this afternoon, why don't you ask the other members? I'm sure they'll love to go out with you," replied Luhan. "But you're the only person who likes it as much as I do!" said Sehun. *Luhan gives him the look* "Okay Okay geez!" Sehun quickly answers back. 

----------Mean while with the other members--------

*Chanyeol tells jokes to D.O and both laugh their asses off* "Suho can I have a word with you?" Kris asks. "Whats up Kris ma man" Suho replies. "It's just everyone is getting off track and losing focus on our work", Kris. "Hyung it's alright were just having fun after all we've just finished our debut" Suho. "Okay it's just I don't feel so well today", Kris. "Do you want me to help you with anything?" Suho. "I'm alright it's just a little headache", Kris. "HAHAHA! That's so funny!!!" D.O. "This is even funnier!" Chanyeol. *Chanyeol tells D.O an funnier joke* "Suho don't forget to look after the two children over there in the corner," Tao. *Chanyeol and D.O hears Tao's conversation* "Oh so you're calling us the childish ones?" Chanyeol. "Um...yea pretty much," Tao. "Says the guy who takes baths with other members," D.O. "Don't even bring that up," Tao. *Tao gives them the glare* "Anyway where are the other members?" Chanyeol. *Kris and Suho join in the conversation* "Well, Sehun and Luhan are having some bromance,Lay and Chen have joined music club and the rest are doing some other clubs," Kris. "Ahhh..I knew that already I was just testing you," Chanyeol.  *Kris stares at Chayeol* *.....Anyway I'll be off now I've got to go to the last period. I'll see you guys later at the house," Suho. "Same here," Tao. 

-------------After school---------

*All the Exo members meet up* "Where are Kris and Luhan?" Lay. "I'm not quiet sure" Sehun. "I thought you were going to have bubble tea together?" Kai. "He said he was busy and said I should ask one of you guys," Sehun. "Have you heard of Kris?" Baekhyun. "No,but he did say he had a headache," Suho. "Don't you think we should look for them?" Xiumin. "I'm sure they'll be fine. They might even be at the house by now," Chen. *They all decide to go home* 

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS EXO FANFICTION! PLEASE READ THE UP COMING CHAPTERS! THEY'LL BE UP SOON ONCE I FINISH THEM! AND ALSO READ THE REST OF MY OTHER FANFICTIONS! 

SUGGEST WHAT TO WRITE NEXT FOR CHAPTER 2 IN THE COMMENT SECTION! 감사합니다 ^_^